Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brith (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Brith (private) Empty
PostSubject: Brith (private)   Brith (private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 10:01 pm

Keith was at the beach, wearing an unbuttoned red beach shirt and swim trunks, with sunglasses. He just got his blonde hair cut a little, but it was still slicked back. He was checking out his reflection his a pocket mirror, expecting Bri here any second for their second date- first official one. He hadn't stopped thinking about her since the night they kissed, and here he was four days later. He sat on a beach towel, checking his watch- 8:06, again late, he thought.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

Brith (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 10:17 pm

Bri has recently found out that she is almost always late.

She had a second date with Keith at eight, but she was training earlier and time got away from her. The next time she looked at the clock, it was already 7:50. She started sprinting to the Aphrodite dorm to take a quick shower so she didn't stink like perspiration and threw on some jean shorts and one of her CHB shirts over a red bikini for the beach.

She looked at the clock that was sitting on one of her siblings dressers to see it was 8:10. She forgot to put on shoes and ran from Cabin 10 barefoot. She got to the beach, out of breath as she ran a hand through her wild copper hair that was falling in front of her eyes. She saw Keith, sitting on a beach towel, obviously waiting for her.

"Sorry I'm late," She said, plopping down next to him in the sand. She raised an eyebrow at his hair. "I think you used a little too much hair gel."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Brith (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 10:30 pm

"It's okay, I hope you're not always like this," Keith said, putting the mirror away. "I think I always use this much hair gel. You'll get used to it. You look great, I like that your jeans aren't muddy this time, and that they're shorts. You have some fine legs." He laughed. "You're so beautiful," he said, tapping her chin so she was looking up at him. "So, I think there are things we should talk about. What's your father like? Any mortal siblings?" he asked, scooting closer.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

Brith (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 10:39 pm

Bri rolled her eyes. She loved her muddy jeans. They were sentimental.

Bri set her head on her hand, looking at the water, avoiding Keith's gaze. "No mortal siblings. My father is a CEO for Jasper's Snowboarding Inc. We don't talk much." Bri bit her lip before changing the subject. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Brith (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 10:48 pm

"My mother is a pharmacist, my step-father a musician. I'm really wealthy, honestly, but it doesn't much matter." Keith sighed, he didn't like this subject. "So, it doesn't seem like either of us like our parents. What's your favorite food, book, movie, music, and color?"
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

Brith (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 10:56 pm

"Those are a lot of questions, uhhh," Bri thought for a moment. "Favorite food is orange chicken and rice, easy. Uhh, I liked To Kill a Mockingbird. Honestly, I'm not a very big reader. I watch a lot of movies. I love the classics like Jaws, Jurassic Park, and Back to the Future. I never listened to a lot of music and red."

Bri named off before turning to Keith. "And you? Answer those rapid fire questions."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Brith (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 11:13 pm

"Sorry. Steak, don't care to read, Back to the Future, old music, and red." Keith shrugged. "I like old stuff," he said, leaning back, so their shoulders were touching. "I wrote you another song."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

Brith (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 11:17 pm

Bri rolled her eyes as she leaned her head against his shoulder and looked out to the water. "Is this one actually going to have good lyrics or . . . ?" She teased. "Because the last one wasn't an award winner."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Brith (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 11:28 pm

"Hey, it came from the heart," he said, putting his arm around her. "Yes, well, okay, it isn't my song, it's an already made song. I lied. But I still want to sing it to you." He looked at her. "Am I your first dating experience?"
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

Brith (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 11:31 pm

"Yes you are my first dating experience," Bri smiled slightly. "Don't make it the worse. Now sing your little song and I will decided if it is good or not," Bri smirked at the blond boy.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Brith (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 11:34 pm

"It's an older song, well, not really, just listen," Keith summoned his guitar, and did a few practice strums before clearing his throat and starting to sing Hey There Deliah by Plain White T's. When he was done, he stopped playing and put his guitar to the side. "Well?"
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

Brith (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 11:41 pm

Bri listened to the song and when he asked pretended to think about it for a moment. "Hmmm," She said thoughtfully before smiling at Keith. "I think it was pretty good. Now, you want to go for a swim?" Bri got up, taking off her shirt and kicking her shorts into the sand, standing in her red bikini.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Brith (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 11:56 pm

"Sweet. Sure." Keith stood up and took off his unbuttoned shirt and sandals. He looked at Bri, studying her bikini. "Damn, you've got a nice body," he complimented. He started to go towards the water. "It's crazy how this happened, a week ago we didn't know who each other were."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

Brith (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 12:00 am

"Watch it," Bri growled, but wasn't very mad. She was getting use to Keith's personality. Bri walked up to her ankles in the water, shivering at the chill. "Four days ago I basically hated you. That is weird. I don't really even know why I'm on this date," Bri joked as she went a little deeper into the water.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Brith (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 12:16 am

"Because you love me, even though you try to hide it," Keith commented, going into the water. "So, like, what are we now? Are we boyfriend and girlfriend? Are we not? I'd like to know," Keith said.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

Brith (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 12:20 am

Bri shrugged. "How should I know? I never dated before. What does girlfriend and boyfriend even mean?" Bri said before jumping into the water, swimming up to Keith's legs and rising before him, her hair in her face as she tried to move all the wet strands out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Brith (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 12:39 am

"It means we're like, committed and happy with each other, I guess. It's cool if we're not, I'm just curious what you think we are."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

Brith (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 12:42 am

Bri rolled her eyes before jumping onto her tippy toes and landing a kiss on Keith's lips. "I was just joking, you idiot. You are my boyfriend and don't forget it," She said before kissing him again and diving back under the water.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Brith (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 1:30 am

Keith smiled. "OKay, but should we tell people? Put it out there? I feel like it'd be a good idea to do something like that." He swam next to her. "I'm sure there's a formal way to go about this, right, babe?"
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

Brith (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 1:43 am

"Who cares about formal," She kissed him again, wrapping her hands around his neck. "Just don't call me babe. That's tacky," She said before jumping on his shoulders, dunking him under the water. "There goes the hair."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Brith (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 1:46 am

Keith kissed her back. "Why? It's a normal thing," he said, before being dunked. He went back to the surface. "Thanks," he said, brushing the hair out of his face, and lifting her up. He spun her around, caught her, and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

Brith (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 1:59 am

Bri kissed him back before breaking the kiss. "Quick question: Am I your first girlfriend? Have you ever dated before? And you better say I'm the best."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Brith (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 2:08 am

"Uh, yeah, I've dated other girls, and had like..." he started counting on his fingers. "Wait, wait, I don't even know what happened with Juliana, I just woke up next to her at a party...Nelly was a gem, but not exactly my...uhh, damn, I think I've had like 3 or 4 actual girlfriends, only one of those serious, I'm thinking. I've had lots of...flings, though. But you're definitely the best, personality-wise. Oh yeah, Mia was hot, forgot about her..."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

Brith (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 2:12 am

Bri rolled her eyes. "You should really learn to shut up sometimes." Bri floated on her back, relaxing into the water. "So, what's your weapon? I know you said you don't want to train for the gods and blah blah blah, but you have to fight with something. Life would get boring if you didn't."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Brith (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 2:37 am

Keith laughed. "I use a sword on occasion, but I spend a majority of my time doing sports and partying, to be honest," he said, sitting on the shoreside. "Can you tell I'm athletic?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brith (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brith (private)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next