Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the magic's in the moonlight (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 12:08 am

the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_o158wllC8c1sjzta5_500
Cypress slowly looked at Iain. Biting his lip, he turned his gaze down to his chest, then back up at his chest. "I...I want to kiss you again, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to." The son of Demeter didn't see the roses that were growing behind his back. The African American sat up on is haunches and looked at Iain's studying his lips.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 12:14 am

the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_o51kgtv7GT1uqlw07o1_500

Iain swallowed. Was he allowed to? Iain knew that he definitely wanted him to, but what would that mean? What would that feel like? Iain was honestly afraid of feelings at this point. Iain gulped again, studying Cypress' face, his mouth slightly open. "Yes... Yes you can." Iain said quietly and quickly.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 12:21 am

Without a second thought, Cypress leaned forward and connected his lips to Iain's. It felt sparks coursed through his body and he didn't know whether to be afraid of it or to be in love with it. The son of Demeter didn't pull away and instead, rested a hand on his chest.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 2:04 am

Iain inhaled quickly through his nose as he felt Cypress' lips hit his. Suddenly it felt like every part of his body was filled with molten lava. Everything was just so overwhelming. Iain closed his eyes and tried to calm it down as he kissed Cypress. He set his hand lightly on Cypress' leg.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 2:14 am

Cypress moved so that his was straddling Iain's waist. His kisses heated up a bit with him now fully hanging on to Iain's shirt. He didn't want to break away, but he knew that he would have to in order to breath. When Cypress did, he rested his head on Iain's shoulder, his chest quickly raising and falling. "...Wow."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 2:23 am

Iain was so shocked when Cypress shifted to straddle his lap, that he almost pulled back, but he didn't. He liked it, but it was shocking, making the lava in his veins burn hotter. Iain wanted nothing more than to sit like this forever with Cypress, but he knew they had to breath. If Cypress hadn't pulled away, he would have had to. "Damn." Iain gasped. He gasped and looked at Cypress.

After seconds of every breathing, the son of Hecate heard a pair of voices. "Fhalbh." Iain swore in Scottish Gaelic. Instantly, his eyes flashed green and the fire disappeared. Iain looked at Cypress. They had plenty of physical contact, so Iain slapped his hand to his tattoo, and they faded into invisibility.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 2:30 am

The son of Demeter's heart sank into his chest and he didn't know what was going on. He hoped that no one was around them and if there were, he hoped that it was a camper instead of a fury. Cypress' grip tightened onto shirt and he prayed that nothing bad would happen to them.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 2:53 am

Iain did his best to control his breathing. Iain placed his hand back on his right shoulder blade, over his soundless tattoo. He muttered a spell quickly and quietly, activating it, making them soundless. The son of Hecate placed his hands on the sides of Cypress' legs. It felt nice to feel him there with him. It made him feel more safe.

Iain watched as a pair of demigods came into sight. They were doing night patrols. They were joking with each other, and barely paying attention to the job they had been assigned. They hurried past, missing the pair on the ground by mere inches. Once they were out of range, Iain deactivated the soundless tattoo, and faded them back into visibility, his eyes locked on Cypress'.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 11:28 am

Cypress let out a sigh of relief. He was happy that they didn't get caught and even more happy that the demigods weren't harpies. The son of Demeter stared back into Iain's hazel's eyes and without a second thought, connected his lips to the son of Hecate. He took in a deep breath and wrapped his arms around Iain's neck.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 2:01 pm

Iain exhaled and de-tensed when he felt Cypress' lips on his again. That was different. Before, when he kissed him, he tensed up and inhaled. This time, though, Cypress' lips calmed him down. He could still feel the lava flowing through his veins, though. Iain wrapped his arms around Cypress' waist.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 3:58 pm

Cypress continued kissing him for a minute before breaking away and resting his forehead back on his shoulder. He didn't plan for this to go in the direction that it did, but at the same time, he wasn't going to complain about it. The son of Demeter slowly looked up into Iain's eyes and laughed breathlessly. "That was something, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 4:19 pm

Iain let out a long and content sigh. "Very very something." Iain said with a small laugh. Iain's chest rose and fell quickly. How did he even get here? Iain looked over Cypress. "I don't know what's really going on..."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 4:28 pm

"Me either. All I do know is that it involves you and only you." His panting only seemed to increase. The son of Demeter rubbed the sides of his face and tried his best to keep his heart rate in check. Honestly, it was too hard to slow it down especially with him straddling Iain's lap. "Hm, uh, we, we should go on a date or something?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 6:59 pm

Iain looked over to the side, his face turning bright red, when Cypress talked about this being about him and only him. He couldn't really wrap his head around all of this. All he knew was that he wanted it to keep going. "Uh... yeah... we should. I mean, I'd like that." Iain said, a small smile forming on his voice.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 10:46 pm

Cypress nodded his head up and down, then chuckled a bit. "Um, yeah. We should probably get off of your-- I mean I should get off your lap..." Cypress cleared his throat and got off of Iain. He hoped that he didn't make him feel uncomfortable, but at the same time, he knew that Iain had enjoyed what just happened.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 10:49 pm

Iain didn't want Cypress to move. He wanted to sit with the son of Demeter on his lap for the rest of forever, but that was impractical. Iain closed his eyes. "When I close my eyes it's like I can see a string connecting us together. I've only ever felt that with Mu- I just now realized I'm saying this all out loud. I'm sorry." Iain said, his eyes quickly flashing open, and he looked down at his lap, where Cypress had been before.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 11:13 pm

"No, no, don't be sorry." He quickly reached up and placed a hand on the side of Iain's face. He studied his hazel eyes before turning to look down at the grass beneath him. "I-I kind of feel it too, but I'm unable to see it? I know it sounds weird, but I'm sure with you, it isn't." The son of Demeter bit his lip and stood up, brushing his knees off. "What else do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 11:23 pm

Kiss your face. Iain thought, but didn't say it out loud. Iain swallowed roughly. "Well, um, I did some reading before I came out here, about what you asked about before, and, uh, I think I could do it." Iain said, nervously. "Basically if it enhances an attribute you already have a lot of, it shouldn't kill you, especially with the full moon tonight." Iain pulled a small knife and a book of spells out of his pocket. "It would hurt though, and look kinda ugly for a couple months, but if you really want..." Iain trailed off, looking up at Cypress.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 12:03 am

Cypress bit his lip. He had honestly forgotten what he had asked Iain to do. "Oh! Really? That's cool." Cypress chuckled nervously and looked at the knife, then at Iain. He was a little frightened by the knife, but knew that Iain wouldn't sacrifice him to his mother or something. The son of Demeter rubbed his arm and gave the Scotsman a small smile. "O-Okay. I trust you."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 12:08 am

Iain looked at Cypress. "Just to be very clear. You want me to give you a mark like one of mine that helps you get more in touch with your nature powers and nature in general?" Iain said, swallowing. He really couldn't mess this up.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 12:28 am

Cypress thought about it for a bit before nodding his head. "Yes, I...I want to do that. I want to be connected to nature more." The son of Demeter slowly moved so that he was on his lap again. This made him feel safer than just being off to the side. "I'm ready for you. I-I mean your magic." He quickly shook his head while blushing.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 12:35 am

Iain took a deep breath and opened the book. Flipping to about 2/3 of the way through it, he found the spell and the image. Iain put the knife in his hands and closed his eyes, and muttered the spell. The blade started to glow in the same bright green as his eyes, as well as the tattoo of his mother's symbol on his arm. Iain opened his eyes, still bright green, and looked at Cypress. Without a word, Iain pulled of Cypress' shirts and turned his shoulders so his left shoulder blade was accessible. Iain took a deep breath. "I'm sorry. This is where it hurts." Iain started to mutter in ancient languages, and put the blade to Cypress' skin, burning the symbol in to his back.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 12:44 am

"Ah!" Cypress shouted in pain. He quickly shut up so that they wouldn't get caught and instead, gritted his teeth. The pain hurt so much that the grass around him started to turn grown. "I-it hurts, Iain..." He whimpered out in pain. It reminded him of when a son of Ares decided to bully him and put a hot knife to his lower back. Cypress shook his head at the thought of it and tried to pull away from Iain to stop the pain.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 12:50 am

Iain grabbed Cypress by the chest and held him from moving away. If he stopped now, either with the image or his chanting, it would be bad. Not finishing the image could mean that it would negatively effect Cypress' connection with nature. If he stopped chanting, Cypress could die. A bead of sweat rolled down the side of Iain's forehead as he finished. Iain finished the image and dropped the knife. Iain finished his spell, and let out a large, strained sigh. Iain turned Cypress back and locked eyes with the son of Demeter as his eyes faded from green to hazel.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 12:58 am

Tears streamed down Cypress face even when the knife was no longer on his back. He looked down from Iain's eyes and whimpered in pain still. He was starting to regret this tattoo. The grass around them, however, started to turn from brown to green again. Cypress noticed the change in himself. It was as if he was more so connected to the plants than before. Panting, Cypress slowly crawled off of Iain's lap and sat back on his haunches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the magic's in the moonlight (p)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Strawberry Fields-
Jump to: