Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the magic's in the moonlight (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 1:05 am

the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_o51kgtv7GT1uqlw07o1_500

Iain watched as the son of Demeter moved away from him. That wasn't good. Iain went to move to him, but instantly regretted it. It'd been a while since he had done this Muir, and he forgot how much giving a mark to someone else took from him. Iain fell back onto his back, and his vision was spotted with black marks. Iain tried to control his heart rate and keep himself from passing out. Inevitably, he failed.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 1:15 am

the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_o158wllC8c1sjzta5_500
After Cypress got over the pain, he slowly turned his head to see that Iain was passed out. "I-Iain!" The son of Demeter quickly crawled over to him and touched the side of his face. This was the worrier showing it's head again. Thankfully, he came prepared! Cypress reached into his pant's pocket and pulled out a small piece of ambrosia. He moved so that Iain's head was in his lap and put the small square in his mouth. "Come on, come on..."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 1:18 am

Iain faded back to life, not opening his voice. He could taste the ambrosia on his tongue. He groaned, trying to collect himself before opening his eyes. "That... went well." Iain said, strained with a small strained laugh. Iain opened his eyes slowly, and took account of his surroundings. His head was in Cypress' lap and he was looking up at the Demeter. "I... I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 1:28 am

Cypress let out a sigh of relief and closed his eyes. "Gods, Iain." He touched his own forehead. A smile came across his face, happy that everything was relatively okay with the son of Hecate. "Don't apologize. I'm just happy you're okay." He closed his eyes again and let his head hang. "I think we've had enough excitement for the night. Let's get back to our cabins and meet up tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 1:31 am

Iain tilted his head back, closing his eyes again. "Can I just sleep right here?" Iain joked. He sighed and opened his eyes, standing back up. He offered his hand helped Cypress up. "Lemme look at it." Iain said, taking a step closer to the son of Demeter. Iain looked over his shoulder, his breath shallow and cold against Cypress' neck. "It's perfect. It took."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 1:45 am

the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_nr3ev6UwVw1rooebp_500
Cypress bit his lip and closed his eyes. It was just something about Iain that made Cypress feel weak to his knees. He took a small step back just so that he could feel his breath on the back of his neck more. "It is?" The African American demigod asked, biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 1:57 am

Iain pulled his head back to look the 5 inches down at Cypress. "It's going to work really well." Iain said with a small half smile. Iain took a deep breath, looking over Cypress' face. Iain took one more shallow breath and pressed his lips lightly on Cypress'. This was the first time since the incident that Iain had initiated a kiss between them.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 2:09 am

Cypress took in a deep breath and kissed Iain back. His arms immediately went to around his neck to pull him closer. His lips felt so soft that he wondered if he did anything to them. The son of Demeter parted his lips a bit just in case Iain felt adventurous.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 2:16 am

Iain put his hands around Cypress' sides, his hands landing on the bottom of Cypress' bare back. He felt as Cypress parted his lips and the panic of his inexperience kicking in. Iain did his best to keep his heart rate under control while doing the best he could to mirror Cypress' actions.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 2:22 am

the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_nr3ev6UwVw1rooebp_500
Cypress pulled away and looked Iain in the eyes. He moistened his lips and slowly moved Iain's hand down to his ass. "You can rest it there if you want to, Iain." He said as innocently as one possibly could in a intimate situation like this.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 2:29 am

Iain smiled nervously at Cypress as he moved his hand down to his ass. Iain tried to stammer out some form of affirmation, but none of it came out as words. "I... Sorry... I'm... sorry... I mean, yes. I would like." Iain said, a deep red coming to his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 2:35 am

"...That was too much, I'm sorry." Cypress moved his hand back up to the small of his back. He shook his head and bit his lip. "You're fine." He gave him a reassuring smile and pecked his lips. "Walk me back my cabin?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 2:40 am

Iain shook his head. "I... uh... didn't think it was too much. Don't be sorry, please." Iain said, scratching the side of his neck. Iain sighed. He didn't want to go, but he had no choice. The son of Hecate bent down and picked up his book and knife, putting them back in his pocket. Iain slipped his fingers between Cypress' and they faded into invisibility.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 3:00 am

Cypress smiled up in Iain's direction since he couldn't see the son of Hecate. He was happy with the way things were going between the two of them.

Once they made it to his cabin, the son of Demeter turned to look at Iain. "Thank you for walking me back and showing me your magic." Cypress said as he opened the door to his cabin.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 1:23 pm

Iain sighed as they reached the front of Cypress' cabin. He looked around to make sure that no one was watching. Once he was sure no one was, they faded back into sight. Iain slowly pulled his hand back from Cypress', scratching the side of his neck. "Uh... yeah, of course." Iain continues to scratch the side of his neck. "I'll... uh... stop by tomorrow to check out the mark." Iain quickly kissed the side of Cypress' temple and then quickly took off for his cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the magic's in the moonlight (p)   the magic's in the moonlight (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the magic's in the moonlight (p)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Strawberry Fields-
Jump to: