Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Speakeasy: Serenity & Thea (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkseide
Darkseide

The Speakeasy: Serenity & Thea (Private) Empty
PostSubject: The Speakeasy: Serenity & Thea (Private)   The Speakeasy: Serenity & Thea (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 5:15 am

Thea would heard a lot of giggling, then a blindfold would be removed from her eyes, and she'd notice that she was underground. In a sparkling puffy dress with an inexplicable Top Hat and Monocle, was Serenity Trinity Underwood, Daughter of Dionysus. "Welcome, Thea. To Club Obi-Wan." She'd hop off the stage. "It's a very special place, I've been having it built for the last year. Oh... Sorry about kidnapping you, but I wanted it to be a surprise. Would you like something to drink, or eat?"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy: Serenity & Thea (Private)   The Speakeasy: Serenity & Thea (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 10:19 am

"You didn't kidnap me, I put the blindfold on myself when you asked me to, Sery"I grumbled and looked around curiously. "It looks really nice though indeed, I'll give you that. And nice hat, by the way. Although the name needs a bit of thought, I mean, Club Obi-Wan? You can do better than that"I shrugged and sat down on a purple couch with pillows in the shape of bunnies. "Get me a glass of orange juice, thank you"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy: Serenity & Thea (Private)   The Speakeasy: Serenity & Thea (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 10:33 pm

She'd sigh dramatically. "Would it kill you to play along, Thea? You never play along." She'd grumble as she went to get some OJ for her friend. She'd also ditch the top hat and the monocle. "I know it's a lame name, but I saw it in a movie once. Besides, it's not the actual name. Haven't decided on one though." Returning with the OJ, she'd hand it to Thea, and then blink at the bunny pillows. "That's definitely not what I ordered, but whatever. Weird things happen." She'd situate herself into a nice chair, sinking into it quite a bit. "...Is this chair going to support me or digest me?"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy: Serenity & Thea (Private)   The Speakeasy: Serenity & Thea (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 7:35 am

I chuckled and nodded as she handed me my drink. "Chill out, Sery, the chair is fine. Maybe you just need to lose weight"I teased her as I stretched my legs before lying down completely on the couch. "And yes, I know it's from a movie, everyone knows Star Wars."I rolled my eyes at the younger girl and turned my eyes to gaze at the ceiling. "So, this is what you've been working on all this time?"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy: Serenity & Thea (Private)   The Speakeasy: Serenity & Thea (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 4:02 pm

She'd snort. "Club Obi-Wan was in Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom." Considering the ceiling was partially the floor of her Father's cabin, it wasn't much to look at. "Yeah, took a while to convince the kids in Forge Cabin to build it. I thought it'd be nice to have a private area to drink wine and mimosas and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy: Serenity & Thea (Private)   The Speakeasy: Serenity & Thea (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 10:09 am

"Sure, of course, and Lucky Luke was an alien in the Ben 10 universe"I laughed and ran a hand through my hair. "It's called the Hephaestus cabin, Sery, it's time to finally learn that. But yeah, it's a pretty good idea. Although, I've told you before, you're waaaay too young to drink so much, no matter who your dad is"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy: Serenity & Thea (Private)   The Speakeasy: Serenity & Thea (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 6:21 pm

"By law of State of New York, Underage drinking is allowed via Parental consent. And my Mother consented, she's the one who wants me to be a Wine Sommalier like her. Dad hasn't said a damn thing about it, so I don't think he really cares." She'd shrug. "Loopholes are fun, I guess?"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy: Serenity & Thea (Private)   The Speakeasy: Serenity & Thea (Private) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 10:46 am

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Not my fault if you die at 20 from cirrhosis of the liver"I shrugged and stood up to take a walk around the small space. "Maybe you should just go into interior decorating or whatever"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy: Serenity & Thea (Private)   The Speakeasy: Serenity & Thea (Private) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 4:59 pm

"What? Oh, I didn't decorate it. My siblings did. I just ordered whatever they thought would go well." She'd roll her eyes. "I don't drink a full size bottle of wine, you nutter. I drink the small size, which is enough for me to get a taste for the flavors and pick them apart." She'd go back to the bar and help herself to some Gummi snacks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy: Serenity & Thea (Private)   The Speakeasy: Serenity & Thea (Private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Speakeasy: Serenity & Thea (Private)
Page 1 of 1