Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quest: Operation Rescue Thea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Quest: Operation Rescue Thea  Empty
PostSubject: Quest: Operation Rescue Thea    Quest: Operation Rescue Thea  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:03 pm

Gerald waited outside of camp in a taxi he may or may not have stolen. He was wearing his favorite New England Patriots jersey (Tom Brady was the G.O.A.T. to him), and had a couple of golf clubs in the backseat. He waited for Edwin, so they could defeat Peeping Tom and save Thea. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Operation Rescue Thea    Quest: Operation Rescue Thea  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:12 pm

Edwin approached the taxi, which may or may not have been stolen. He mumbled something along the lines of I hate my life. "Shotgun." he muttered in a quiet voice before opening the door and inviting himself to sit beside Gerard. He was a bit hesitant to let the satyr drive. "Do we even have a plan?" Edwin asked and glanced behind him to see bunch of golf clubs.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Operation Rescue Thea    Quest: Operation Rescue Thea  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:18 pm

"The plan is to f*ck b*tches and get money, Eddy!" Gerald yelled. "No, just kidding. We're going in there, clubs blazing, kill some goats, rescue your girlfriemd, then I get Peepin', on on one this time, so I can finally defeat that b*stard." Gerald started up the car. "Get ready for the ride of your life, Eddy. Oh, so, exactly where should we look first?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Operation Rescue Thea    Quest: Operation Rescue Thea  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:21 pm

Most of what Gerard said passed Edwin's ears. 'I could stab him right now and no one would have to know..' was the first thing he thought about before his brains registered the word girlfriend. "She's not my girlfriend." he snapped at him being so ignorant.
"Yeah, exactly. You're the sibling of the crazy goat. Where would you go if you were him?" the boy asked him.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Operation Rescue Thea    Quest: Operation Rescue Thea  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:47 pm

"Oh, right. You guys are just really really close and you really really like her company and you really really like checking her out when she's not looking, right?" Gerald asked and laughed, stroking Edwin's face jokingly, as if he was his grandfather. "Actually, Peepin' is my cousin, but if I captured a demigod girl and tried to force her to marry me, I'd probably start in the least obvious spot possible. Let's check out a cemetery or something." Gerald started driving like a madman.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Operation Rescue Thea    Quest: Operation Rescue Thea  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:56 pm

The only reason I'm not stabbing him right now is that I'm basically helpless without you.. Edwin thought as it was probably better not to say out loud. "Checking out? Name one examp- YOU JUST ALMOST CRASHED IN TO A TREE!" Edwin shouted when Gerard first started driving.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Operation Rescue Thea    Quest: Operation Rescue Thea  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:10 pm

"SO WHAT! Anyway, uh- HOLY SHIT THAT'S A PERSON! Well, shit, she looks pissed. That could've been bad. Anyway, I can name many examples, Eddy, even if I'm not there, because I know what it's like being a young buck like you. At one point, I was a young goatman, and I know what I was like then." Gerald continued driving. He went through a stop sign, and did a couple of tailspins.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Operation Rescue Thea    Quest: Operation Rescue Thea  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:22 pm

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US?" Edwin yelled trying to calm himself from the static shock. "Oh please god no I don't want to know anything about your golden teenage goat years." he was grossed out by the image of..yeah whatever. "Where even is the cemetery?" or why did they even start looking from there?
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Operation Rescue Thea    Quest: Operation Rescue Thea  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:25 pm

"A little," Gerald joked. "Oh, trust me, Eddy boy, you're going to hear all about my sexy days pretty soon, but we have to save you're not-girlfriend first. The cemetery is right over th- OH SHIT, I JUST RAN OVER A KID! Oh, nevermind, that was a rock. Phew, that would've been bad." Gerald stopped when they were at the cemetery. It was foggy, adding to the spooky scene. Gerald grabbed a golf club and got out, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Operation Rescue Thea    Quest: Operation Rescue Thea  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:35 pm

"A little? I don't want to know anything about your awkward days." Edwin said closing his eyes when they were 'running over a kid'. He hit his head against the roof of the car at some point. "Ow, watch it!" Edwin snapped once again. When they stopped he felt slightly sick and opened the door ready to spill his guts on someones grave. "I'm 99% sure no one is going to be there." the boy pulled one of his daggers out.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Operation Rescue Thea    Quest: Operation Rescue Thea  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:37 pm

"Yes you do, trust me Edboy." Gerald looked around, examining the graves. "Someone is here, I can feel it. Wait a minute, Eddy boy, this is like your home territory. You're a son of Thanatos, right? You should be able to detect if anything is here. But, be quiet. We don't want any-" Gerald tripped over a headstone. "SHIT!" he roared, dropping his club. Some very faint movement could be heard.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Operation Rescue Thea    Quest: Operation Rescue Thea  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:44 pm

Edwin was not sure how he could really trust the guy who was giving him trouble big time. "Yeah, except there's thousands of other voices that keep bugging me." and it was true. He could hear screams and mutters of dead people whatever direction he turned to. It was kind of disturbing and creepy. His train of thoughts (mainly him imagining burying Gerard in one of those graves so he would never have to see him again) was cut by loud cursing. Edwin was holding his laughter before hearing something. "Did you hear that?" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Operation Rescue Thea    Quest: Operation Rescue Thea  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:57 pm

Gerald got up, rubbing his hoof. "Not really, I was focusing in the agonizing pain running up my goat legs," he said in a sore voice, looking around. Gerald heard some movement, and it grew louder. He looked at Edwin with a surprised expression. He grabbed his club, ready to start swinging. Suddenly, he saw a little girl, dressed sweet and innocently, running through, dropping rose pedals like she was at a wedding. She stopped and looked at them.

Gerald bent down and slowly approached her. "Sweetie, are you here alone?"

Suddenly, like something out of a horror film, her eyes turned milk white and bugs started crawling out of her mouth. She screamed a demon-like scream, and the ground started shaking. A few undead hands reached out from the ground, then a few more.

Gerald gasped, stumbling onto Edwin. "Eddy?" he asked in a terrified voice.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Operation Rescue Thea    Quest: Operation Rescue Thea  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 3:09 pm

Edwin lifted one finger in the air, yes, the index finger to signal 'shut up'. "That doesn't sound so good." he raised his voice and dagger a bit. When a little girl, who was pretty cute, ran through Edwin lowered his dagger.

"Why is she here?" Edwin asked and blinked in confusion. He was a bit suspicious why would a girl prance through a cemetery like that? He turned his head away for a second and when he looked back he had Gerard leaning to him and the girl choking on bugs.

"Oh it's just your ordinary dead people. OH MY GOD WHAT IS HAPPENING?" he shrugged at first before realizing what's happening. The dead were not supposed to be alive.
Edwin squinted his eyes and saw people in the distance. "What the f*ck?" he whispered pushing Gerard away from him.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Operation Rescue Thea    Quest: Operation Rescue Thea  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 3:23 pm

The undead started charging at them, slowly, surrounding them. The little girl turned into a giant spider-looking thing and hissed.

Gerald looked at Edwin, never feeling so much fear in his life. "Do something, undead boy!" he yelled, his voice quivering. Gerald looked behind them, at the sight of more undead coming there way. They were dead, especially with the spider-girl. There was no way the two of them could handle a mob like this. Gerald swung at one that came near them, but then the spider-girl attacked Gerald and bit him. Gerald's eyes turned black and his mind turned blank.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Operation Rescue Thea    Quest: Operation Rescue Thea  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 3:43 pm

"WHAT, WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE?" Edwin panicked and practically froze, before Gerald got attacked by the spider girl. He finally woke up from his slumber and was pushed back by the other undead. "This doesn't look too good." he looked behind him. He decided to take action and swung his dagger at the spider-girl-whatever-it-is. He managed to get a decent cut and the thing squealed in pain letting the satyr go. Edwin summoned three dead skeletons to hold the crowd approaching him from the front. He instantly felt like sleeping and the only thing keeping him awake was adrenaline.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Operation Rescue Thea    Quest: Operation Rescue Thea  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 3:49 pm

Gerald got up, really confused and blind. He couldn't see anything, and knew he had bee poisoned. He got up, and got a club, and instinctively swung his club, putting down an undead guy and barely missing Edwin. He panted, feeling like his body was slowing down. He swung his club again at something attacking him, and went onto one knee. His mind was very fuzzy and his senses were disoriented.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Operation Rescue Thea    Quest: Operation Rescue Thea  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 4:03 pm

Edwin was trying to figure out an escape route. He was planning to somehow return to the taxi and run over all these..dead people? He didn't bother to ask if Gerald was okay, because he obviously wasn't and that would be a waste of time. The spider thing stood up again to attack them. "Shit oh shit what do we do." he started blabbering.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Operation Rescue Thea    Quest: Operation Rescue Thea  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 4:48 pm

Suddenly, the spider bit Edwin, and a voice in the distance roared "waiiitttt!"
---
A few hours later, Gerald woke up, chained up to a seat, back to back with Edwin, in a really dark chamber. He quickly looked around. "Edwin! Edwin!" he whispered, shaking his body to try to get the chains loose. He failed.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Operation Rescue Thea    Quest: Operation Rescue Thea  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 5:54 pm

"Quit moving around, I'm trying to sleep." Edwin said silently, half asleep. He felt a bit dazed and his sense of time was foggy. It took him a second to realize what was happening. He looked around the place. "What happened, why am I with you anyways? Why are we chained?" the boy whispered in confusion before remembering what happened. "We need to get out of here." he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Operation Rescue Thea    Quest: Operation Rescue Thea  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 11:52 am

"I obviously have the answers to all of those questions, because when we were sleeping, I decided to chain us up and act like I didn't know what happened, right?" Gerald said in an overly sarcastic manner. "I just remember us being attacked by those monsters, then, I think....I think Aphrodite finally feel for me and she had like no clothes on, then she started danc- oh, wait, shit, that was a dream, not what happened. Deathboy, have any powers that can help us here?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Operation Rescue Thea    Quest: Operation Rescue Thea  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 12:03 pm

It took him a minute to realize where this discussion is going. "Oh no please gosh DON'T DO THIS TO ME!" he tried pushing the somewhat gross image from his head. "Well I can shadowtravel, but that's just going to make me fall asleep. No offence buddy, but I find it kind of hard to trust you with my unconscious body. I can also summon one skeleton, but they're not the smartest beings and I would fall asleep again." Edwin said a bit disappointed in his abilities.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Operation Rescue Thea    Quest: Operation Rescue Thea  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 12:55 pm

"Good job, Deathboy." Gerald sighed. "Look, if it means our lives, you can trust me. Just shadow travel somewhere and I'll get you to safety. I may be stupid and dangerous, but I've been rescuing demigods for a long time, kid, and I've yet to lose one to a monster or to danger. I know what I'm doing, whether you like it or not. I say you get us out of here, we go back to that graveyard, and figure out what's happening, because if it's not Thea, it's sure as hell somethin'."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Operation Rescue Thea    Quest: Operation Rescue Thea  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 1:06 pm

Edwin hesitated a bit, pounding his options. "I guess this is my only option. I have no idea where we're going to end up, okay? I don't have any control of it at this point. I'm still too exhausted about summoning those 3 skeletons earlier. You may wind up a few miles from here or who knows." he sighed. "Ready? Here goes nothing." he asked, not really waiting for his response. He felt a slight pinch in his stomach before traveling somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Operation Rescue Thea    Quest: Operation Rescue Thea  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quest: Operation Rescue Thea
Page 1 of 1