Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unbalanced Galaxy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Unbalanced Galaxy  Empty
PostSubject: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 12:52 am

Unbalanced Galaxy  Tumblr_inline_o8acj5w9aK1s13n4w_500
Koda only stopped running when they came to the infirmary steps. He hadn't put down Jarek either even though there was a red mark going across his face. The son of Nemesis looked for an empty cot and put Jarek down on it.

"We need a healer!"
Koda screamed, glaring up at the room, then back down at Jarek's hand. He looked it over to make sure it wasn't too badly wounded, which it was, and sat down by his feet. A girl came over and looked at the son of Ourania's hand too. She had apparently seen worse since she didn't even bat an eye.

"What happened?" She asked, but before Jarek could answer, Koda did.

"It doesn't matter. It was an accident. Just make his hand better."

The girl blinked before she started to pick the shards of glass from his hand.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Unbalanced Galaxy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 1:02 am

Unbalanced Galaxy  Tumblr_okma96xWPR1usn39uo4_250Unbalanced Galaxy  Tumblr_okma96xWPR1usn39uo3_250

Jarek sighed, rolling his eyes, then looked at the girl. "I fell on a glass bottle and it shattered. I wasn't f*cking shot in the heart. Can we please stop acting like it?" Jarek said, saying the last part looking directly at Koda. In his pain, Jarek's accent was even stronger than usual. He held his eyes on Koda for a few seconds, and then rolled his eyes, looking up at the ceiling. Jarek closed his eyes, grumbling under his voice in various languages.

"Do you want your boyfriend here?" The healer asked. "He isn't my boyfriend." Jarek grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Unbalanced Galaxy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 1:08 am

Koda shook his head and mumbled something underneath his breath. Then said out loud. "If you were shot in the heart I doubt you would be talking all that sass right now." He snapped back. He folded his arms over his chest and rolled his eyes. "Just give him a square of ambrosia and wrap his hand up since he's such a strong son of a Muse." He cooed mockingly. The healer looked between the two campers.

"Hm, alright, then." She continued picking the glass out, then cleaned the wounds.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Unbalanced Galaxy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 1:13 am

Unbalanced Galaxy  Tumblr_okma96xWPR1usn39uo4_250Unbalanced Galaxy  Tumblr_okma96xWPR1usn39uo3_250

Jarek didn't like Koda mumbling. Only he could do that. "Sorry, couldn't here you. What were you saying?" Jarek said, bratty. Jarek looked at Koda. "If I'd been shot in the heart at least I wouldn't have to endured that stupid run over here with you because I would be dead." Jarek said, trying to sit up. The healer pushed his shoulder back down. "Once she lets me up, you are going down. I'll show you son of a Muse." Jarek growled. The healer mumbled, un-amused with the boys.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Unbalanced Galaxy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 1:20 am

"What? Do I need to do my trick again for you to shut the f*ck up?" This was definitely the Nemesis jerk coming out in Koda. He wiped the blood fom his face and let lose a growl. "Aw, what are you going to do me? Star me to death? No, let me guess, you're going to DIY galaxy my hair?" Koda snorted and stood up from the cot. He rubbed his fingers together in thought, deciding to give Jarek a bit of good luck. He'd never admit to it, though.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Unbalanced Galaxy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 1:26 am

Jarek growled under his breath. "Enough people underestimate me. I really don't need it from you right now. Anyway, you'd be hot with galaxy hair." Jarek mumbled. He was trying his hardest to ignore the comment about his little trick, but he couldn't. It had brought far too much back. When Koda moved to stand over Jarek, the son of Ourania used his good hand to grab Koda by the collar of his shirt. He pulled Koda down to him. "If you EVER do that again, you'll be begging to be put in the stars when I'm done with you." Jarek growled. There was no falter or no joke in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Unbalanced Galaxy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 1:33 am

Koda's eyes went wide when Jarek pulled him down so that their faces were close to each other. A cocky smirk came across his face. "...I would love to see you try, Starboy." Koda patted the side of his face before yanking his collar from Jarek's grasp. "And if anyone here would look good with galaxy hair. Dye it white, then add blue, purple, and blue sparkles to it or some shit like that." Koda said, turning his gaze to a guy that was walking passed. Damn, he had a nice ass.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Unbalanced Galaxy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 1:48 am

Jarek turned away and closed his eyes. He couldn't even look at Koda. That little trick he had played was going to mark them for a while. Watching Koda turn into him was something that he was not going to forget for a very long time. Jarek grimaced as the healer pulled the last, and exceptionally large, piece of glass from the palm of his hand. Jarek's eyes squeezed tighter shut.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Unbalanced Galaxy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 1:55 am

Koda rolled his eyes at Jarek. He didn't say anything to the guy, just rolled his eyes. He knew that pulling a trick like that was his last go to and honestly he felt bad about it. The son of Nemesis felt bad about it because he knew that Jarek didn't deserve to see whoever he saw. Taking in a deep breath, Koda plopped down on the cot by Jarek's waist and opened his mouth. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Unbalanced Galaxy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 2:02 am

Jarek didn't move at all and didn't open his eyes. "Pochybný." Jarek said, in Czech. He sighed. "Oh yeah, you don't like Czech. Сомнительно. Wątpliwy. Zweifelhaft. Doubtful." Jarek said with a sigh. "Russian, Polish, German, English." Jarek clarified. He was starting to calm down a little bit, but he didn't really believe that Koda was sorry for what he had done. He probably was sorry that Jarek got hur, but that was not the problem. Jarek just didn't believe him.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Unbalanced Galaxy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 2:14 am

Koda rolled his eyes. He didn't have time for Jarek's sassy ass. "I like Czech just fine, thank you very much, Jarek. Just accept my apology so I can stop feeling bad about myself." He murmured the last part, hoping that Jarek didn't hear him. He really hoped that Jarek was okay not only physically, but mentally.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Unbalanced Galaxy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 2:22 am

Jarek opened his eyes and looked at Koda as the healer went to work wrapping up Jarek's hand. "Well, Koda, I'm not going to do that, because it's not okay." Jarek said, looking back up at the ceiling. He knew he should just suck it up and forgive Koda, but he didn't want to. He knew that he hadn't intentionally brought up the most traumatizing and scarring event in his life, but he still had.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Unbalanced Galaxy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 2:28 am

Koda knew that it wasn't okay, but he didn't want Jarek to say it. He turned his gaze away from the son of Ourania and stared at the window. He knew that he had to make it up to Jarek, but how? Shaking his head, Koda moistened his lips and sighed heavily. "Shit, I know it's not okay." He ran a hand through his hair and avoided eye contact.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Unbalanced Galaxy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 2:36 am

Jarek groaned and looked back at Koda, who was now looking away from him. "No, you don't really understand. You might know it wasn't okay, but you don't know what you did to me." The healer wrapped a little tighter, obviously a bit distracted by the boys. Jarek groaned a little bit in pain before looking back at Koda. "Side effects." Jarek muttered.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Unbalanced Galaxy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 2:44 am

"...And I'm guessing you're not going to tell me who you saw, then? Mostly because I'm pretty sure I don't know the person." Koda shrugged his shoulders. He wondered if Julieta and Mikaela reacted differently to seeing their own individual nemesis. "...I have an hour before archery class with the Apollo kids so speak up and tell me." He paused. "Please."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Unbalanced Galaxy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 2:50 am

Jarek shook his head. "I... I really can't, Koda. I'm sorry." Jarek said, swallowing back emotions. "Maybe, someday, but I'm not ready yet." Jarek said, biting the inside of his thumb. Jarek sighed. "I forgive you for what you did, but just, don't, okay?" Jarek said, swallowing back emotions again, as well as his pride.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Unbalanced Galaxy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 11:12 am

Koda rolled his eyes. He wanted to say something smart to Jarek, but knew that it wasn't the time. He didn't know to what extent he hurt Jarek and he was afraid if he said something else than the son of Ourania would burst into tears. He didn't do tears. From anyone. "...Fine."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Unbalanced Galaxy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 1:39 pm

Jarek sighed and let out a small laugh. "Can you say something sassy or smart? It's a lot easier to fight with you." Jarek laughed, looking over at Koda, the back at his hand that the healer was finishing wrapping. He was really trying to ignore the pain, but it was getting harder. The glass had really some gnarly work on his hand.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Unbalanced Galaxy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 4:24 pm

Koda sighed too and shook his head. He still felt bad about hurting Jarek, but he couldn't let that be seen. "...Truth or dare? You pick truth? Perfect." He moistened his lips before continuing. "How many d*cks have you sucked?" He asked bluntly. He could see the healer's surprised look on her face, but didn't care. He was curious.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Unbalanced Galaxy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 6:28 pm

Jarek scoffed. "I can't say that I count." Jarek said with a small laugh. Jarek looked Koda over. "Why? How many have you?" Jarek asked, actually genuinely interested. Wait... why was he interested. Jarek's healer finished up her work.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Unbalanced Galaxy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 10:56 pm

Koda smirked. "Uh, three or four. I'm usually the one to get, y'know." He smirked, folding his arms over his chest. For some reason, taking about this made things a lot less stressful between the two of them. Jarek sat back down on the cot, this time closer to Jarek's face and ran a hand through his dark hair.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Unbalanced Galaxy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 12:28 am

The healer interrupted them to give him instructions and then left them. Jarek laughed a little. "Well, that's definitely less true for me." Jarek said, sitting up on the cot, cross legged. Jarek looked at his now bandaged hand. The pain had started to the subside. "But this hand is, y'know, helpful." Jarek muttered, looking the bandage over.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Unbalanced Galaxy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 12:37 am

Koda raised an eyebrow and looked at Jarek. He didn't know what exactly what team Jarek played on. Whether if he was a pitcher or a catcher, the son of Nemesis would find out later. "Yeah, sorry about your hand. Maybe you shouldn't be such a p***y." He snorted, then turned his head away so that the son of Ourania didn't see how bad he felt about everything.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Unbalanced Galaxy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 12:44 am

Jarek snorted a laugh. "Maybe if you were less of a d*ck, this wouldn't have happened." Jarek said, shoving Koda lightly with his good hand. Jarek turned so that is feet were hanging off the cot and he was sitting next to Koda. Jarek took a deep, shaky breath. He wanted to tell Koda. Something in his head told him he should tell him, and also that he should tell Mikaela and Julieta.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Unbalanced Galaxy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 12:50 am

Koda laughed a bit and shoved Jarek back. "Shut up. The way you were acting before, you seemed to love my dickish ways." The son of Nemesis took in a deep breath and turned his attention to the Czech demigod. "Otherwise, you wouldn't have continued to twerk on me like you did."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unbalanced Galaxy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unbalanced Galaxy
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Commons :: The Infirmary-
Jump to: