Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unbalanced Galaxy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:01 am

Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 2 Tumblr_okma96xWPR1usn39uo4_250Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 2 Tumblr_okma96xWPR1usn39uo3_250

Jarek looked down at his shoes. He had a good point, and he didn't know who to respond to it. Jarek kicked his feet likely. "I was just... being goofy... I don't know." Jarek said, very unconvincingly, in an almost entirely English accent. That was a pretty dead giveaway of him lying. When he was lying, he thought more about his words and that made them sound like better English. Jarek fixed his glasses.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:08 am

Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_o8acj5w9aK1s13n4w_500
Koda raised an eyebrow and looked Jarek up and down. "Yeah, okay. You're lying." The son of Nemesis shook his head. "I don't have to be a son of Aletheia to know that." Koda shook his head and folded his arms over his chest. He stared down at the ground, biting his lip. He didn't know what he and Jarek were. Friends? Who knows? The Native American demigod leaned forward a bit. "...If it helps, I enjoyed it."

Last edited by Green on Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:12 am

Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 2 Tumblr_okma96xWPR1usn39uo4_250Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 2 Tumblr_okma96xWPR1usn39uo3_250

Jarek laughed, looking over at Koda. "Oh, I know you did." Jarek said, his usual swagger and accent behind the comment. Jarek sighed and traced the constellation tattoo on his arm. As he traced it, the stars lit up quickly and faded.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:20 am

"...Oh, that's cool." He gestured to the tattoo on his arm. "What kind of tattoo is that?" Koda asked, knitting his eyebrows. The son of Nemesis looked up from the tattoo on Jarek's arm to his face. "Well, Starlight?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:30 am

Jarek showed that tattoos on both of his arms to Koda. "Oh, they're just constellation tattoos with a tad bit of star magic. They're pretty cool, I guess." Jarek said with a shrug. The son of Ourania put his arms back in his lap. "So I can probably go." Jarek said, looking around for the healer that had worked on him.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:38 am

Koda raised his eyebrows. "Star magic?" Now Koda was definitely interested. "...Huh, what does star magic do?" He asked leaning in a bit to look at the tattoo. "And I think you're all good to go. It's just your hand, right?" He joked as he stood up, straightening his black swimming trunks that he was still wearing from his time at the beach.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:42 am

Jarek laughed. "You've seen about all it can do. Some people say they can see stars in my eyes but I think that's more just to get in my pants." Jarek said, scratching the back of his neck. Jarek got up from the cot, ready to leave. "I also have an accurate GPS by using the stars and can tell you where any stars, constellations or celestial bodies are in the sky." Jarek added.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:46 am

Koda smirked a bit and walked down the steps out of the infirmary and turned to wait for Jarek to follow. "Those are pretty cool abilities." He sighed, stuffing his hands into his swimming trunks pockets. "...I can see if someone has too much good luck or bad luck and I can dish out good or bad luck depending. I can also turn into someone's own personal nemesis." He explained with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:51 am

Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 2 Tumblr_okz1witVIa1usn39uo2_250

Jarek followed Koda out of the infirmary. The son of Ourania listened as he talked about his powers. "Those are pretty cool, too. Except the last one. That's like the exact opposite of cool." Jarek said with a small forced laugh. The Czech boy looked at Koda. "Do you know who you turn into or..." Jarek trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:55 am

Koda shook his head. "No, no I don't know who I turn into. Just that it's the person's worst enemy." He bit his lip and started to walk toward the cabins. "Come on, let's go talk in my cabin. Maybe you can tell me who scared you so bad."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:58 am

Jarek let out a relieved sigh. He was glad he didn't know who Jarek had seen, even though Koda wouldn't recognize that Czech man. Jarek sighed. "Uh, yeah, we can go to yours. I'm not gonna make any promises about telling you anything, but maybe." Jarek said, quietly, the sentence getting quicker and quicker as he talked.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 9:58 am

The son of Nemesis scoffed. Shaking his head, he continued walking to his cabin.
Once he got there, he went to the black side of the cabin and toward his bunk. Sitting on the bottom one in the corner, he sat down, stretching. "Word of warning, don't piss anyone off here. The last thing you want as an enemy is one of my siblings."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:17 pm

Jarek nodded as Koda said not to anger anyone here. That made absolute sense. Jarek sat down on the corner of Koda's bunk, looking around. "What a... place you have here." Jarek said, pushing his glasses up his nose.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:36 pm

"Thanks. One part's painted white on the outside and the other side is painted black and on the inside, it's switched." Koda explained. "And the broken wheel over the door of the cabin is our mother's symbol." He explained further, leaning back against the wall. "I love it here."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:42 pm

Jarek nodded, scooting back a little bit on Koda's bed. "So, uh, what did you do back home? I was in a band." Jarek said. Little would his tone tell, or any logic tell, but that was the first piece of the story of what had happened to Jarek that had him so scared when Koda changed back in the other gods cabin.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 2:01 pm

"Of course you were a band nerd. It's written all over your face." Koda snorted, shaking his head. He decided that he would be nice to Jarek and instead, talked a little bit about his personal life. "I, uh, was in student government. It was fun, I was fair, and either people liked me or people hated me. I honestly didn't care."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 2:06 pm

Jarek chuckled a little bit. "And I'm the nerd. But, no. I wasn't in band. I was in a band. I was the drummer. We were kind of a big deal, actually. We played regional venues for like 500-1000 people before I had to move. One of our last shows we were the support act for one of the most popular groups in the country." Another piece of the puzzle.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 2:28 pm

"I'm assuming you mean in the Czech Republic?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "...Sounds like you were a big deal. Too much luck so I'm also assuming that something went wrong so what was it?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 2:39 pm

Jarek sighed. Was he really going to tell someone? Jarek pushed his glasses up his nose. "Well, y'know, how I said we were the support act for that big band? This was like right before I turned 16, and I'm turning 17 next week, by the way. Well, we had a party in the green room after. The guys in the other band were like 20, so they brought the booze and we all got super drunk. Me and my mates were so happy. This show was going to be what really got us on the map. Maybe we could even get representation in the States, or at least in the UK. The front man of the other band... Josh," Jarek swallowed. That was the first time he had said that name out loud in the last year, "was the biggest Czech heartthrob. Me, the guitarist, and pianist in our group had gushed over him for like a year. What I had come to realize working with him for that show and then partying with him after was he was a total d*uche. Made him totally unattractive." Jarek pulled his legs up to his chest, wrapping his arms around them. "He... um... pulled me into a side room. Everyone cheered us on. I insisted to him that I didn't want... Well, he did what he wanted." Jarek said, his words slow and shaky. There was no trace of his usual confident left in his voice. "Everyone cheered for us when we got back. They didn't know what had happened."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 2:51 pm

The more Jarek went on to explain what happened to him, the more pissed he got at this "Josh" guy and the more loyal and sympathetic he become toward him. He gritted his teeth and shook his head. Koda's glare intensified that it could cause glass to shatter. He took in a deep breath and looked at Jarek. He wrapped his arms around the son of Ourania and rested his forehead on the side of his.

"...Do you know where he is?" Koda asked dangerously. "Do you something of his or do you have a picture of him somewhere?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 2:59 pm

Jarek put his head on his knees. He couldn't cry here, not in front of Koda. He'd save that for when he was alone that night. Jarek lifted his head, his eyes a tad misty behind his glasses. "I... No, I don't. I hadn't even thought his name, let alone said it out loud since then until today." Jarek said, shakily. "Anyway, my friends had told him how much I liked doing it. I did it to myself. I should have enjoyed it just as much. I got what I deserved."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 3:11 pm

Koda took in a deep breath and closed his eyes. He wanted to destroy whoever this Josh band person was. Koda finally found someone he can hate entirely. "Hey!" Koda grabbed his face so that he was forced to look at him. "You did not deserve that. What he deserves is far, far worse than anything you can imagine and I'll make sure of it."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 3:20 pm

Jarek had no idea what to say to Koda. He didn't really agree with what he had said. "If I hadn't created that view of myself, Josh wouldn't have thought I was an okay person to do that with." Jarek said. His voice was soft and shaky, his accent extremely strong. A tear rolled down Jarek's cheek and he jerked his head back, wiping the tear away quickly.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 4:25 pm

"No, no! It wasn't your fault at all!" Koda didn't know the whole situation, but what he did know was that rape was never okay. Gay, straight, didn't matter. "...Was this the first time you talking about it."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 5:42 pm

Jarek let out a shaky breath. "Yes." Jarek said, his voice barely audible. The son of Ourania did everything he could to try and control his breathing. If he could just control his breathing, than he could control his emotions. Jarek took his glasses off and wiped the palms of his hands on his eyes for a few seconds, and then slipped his glasses back on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unbalanced Galaxy
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Commons :: The Infirmary-
Jump to: