Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jerome's Bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigerli
Tigerli

Jerome's Bunk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerome's Bunk   Jerome's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:25 am

"Good"I snapped and rolled on my stomach to look the other way. Stupid son of Apollo and stupid socially awkward me. Just accept it and let him take you out. Yeah, you don't trust him, so what? It's how all other people do it! But of course, I forgot, your different. Geez, even my inner voice was a sarcastic little b***h.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jerome's Bunk   Jerome's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:30 am

The son of Apollo walked up to the son of Cupid and started talking. After about five minutes of touching and making plans, Jerome came back and sat down on his bunk with a small smile on his face. At least he wouldn't be bored on Friday night.

"There, happy?"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Jerome's Bunk   Jerome's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:33 am

"Me? Just peachy"I replied in a overly excited and happy tone. "If there's even one person here that can tolerate you enough to go on a date with you, congrats to them. They deserve a freaking medal or whatever"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jerome's Bunk   Jerome's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:37 am

Jerome knitted his eyebrows. "You should be happy. You don't have to worry about me creeping on you anymore. Isn't that what you wanted?"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Jerome's Bunk   Jerome's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:39 am

"A date won't fix your stalker tendencies"I shrugged, toying with the loose end of his blanket. "But at least you'll stop begging me to date you now"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jerome's Bunk   Jerome's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:43 am

Jerome laughed, shaking his head. "You're right about that. Don't have to worry about me trying to get you to go on a date with me." He stood up and stretched again. "We're eating at Pomona's on Friday at 7:00. I'm pretty excited about it. He has a really nice ass."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Jerome's Bunk   Jerome's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:45 am

"That, we can both agree on"I chuckled and shook my head, sitting up and turning to face him. "Try not to get distracted by it when crossing the street, blood is terribly difficult to clean"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jerome's Bunk   Jerome's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:51 am

"Yeah. Too bad your ass isn't like that." Jerome said nonchalantly and looked over at the son of Cupid and waved. He waved back. "Hm, damn. Anyway, you're off the hook."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Jerome's Bunk   Jerome's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:09 am

"My ass is perfectly fine, thank you"I huffed and stood up, streching my arms above my head before sighing. "Oh well, I guess my job here is done then. See you around, Jerry"I waved and quickly made my escape to go sulk alone at my bunk at ease.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jerome's Bunk   Jerome's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:10 am

Jerome laughed and waved goodbye to Robin before making his way over to the son of Cupid.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jerome's Bunk   Jerome's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 3:42 pm

Jerome's Bunk - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_n2t1grUcC81sc3ygs
Jerome's heart was beating threw his chest as he entered his cohort. Christian had just invited him to join him on a quest that involved Pompeii. Pompeii! Gods, Jerome was so excited.

"Okay, first I need to...get my bow and two quivers full of arrows. I'll use my special arrows." Jerome said happily to himself as he grabbed his duffle bag and started packing his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Jerome's Bunk   Jerome's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 3:47 pm

My life had finally settled down. J was back in the Fifth and our albeit weird friendship was still intact. We had even adopted a new routine of training together every Wednesday afternoon. It was now normal of me to drop by unannounced for a sparring match with the young archer.

What was not normal was for him to be packing up when I came by. "You know, I should at least get a heads up before you move back in with me."I teased him as I leaned against the wall by his bed, raising an eyebrow in question.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jerome's Bunk   Jerome's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 4:04 pm

Jerome turned to look at Robin with that same smile on his face. "Robin Hood, guess what? I've been invited to go on a quest! One of my Centurions came to my in my father's temple and told me somethings about it." Jerome turned back to his clothes, making sure his duffle bag was packed with a jacket, two pairs of blue jeans, one pair of white joggers, and two pairs of khaki shorts, a spare camp shirt, seven pairs of underwear, a pair of gym shorts, two pairs of sweatpants and five other shirts. Jerome also added socks, Sperry's and running shoes. "I'm so honored and excited. It involves Pompeii!"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Jerome's Bunk   Jerome's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 4:35 pm

"A quest? Wow"I replied with as much enthusiasm as I could mster. "Pompeii, huh? That's pretty cool, I guess. Great, so, uh, I'll see you when you get back, mister Heroic. Oh and, pack another jacket, you never know"I added in what I hoped was a helpful advice before backing away. Wow, great way to say goodbye to your crush that may die in a few days. Good job!
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jerome's Bunk   Jerome's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 4:48 pm

Jerome slowly stopped loading his two quivers with arrows (one with his normal arrows and another with his special ones). "Robin, wait," Jerome put down his quiver and gently took the son of Trivia's hand. He gently pulled Robin toward him and searched his green eyes. "...I want you to have something." Jerome reached behind him to grab his lyre and presented it to him. "...This is for you, Grumpy Cat. Just in case..."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Jerome's Bunk   Jerome's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 4:53 pm

I stared at him speechless, pretty sure my mouth was hanging open but too stunned to care. "No, J, no 'just in case', I won't have it. I-I'll keep it for you, kay? I-I'll keep it safe until you come back."I rushed out as soon as I managed to process everything. Afraid of what he might find, I turned my eyes down to gaze at his hand holding mine, without pulling away though. If you come back. It's an if, not a when. "Just... Be careful? Please?"I asked quietly as Iooked back up to him again, eyes wide and shiny with unshed tears. Don't forget the if. If.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jerome's Bunk   Jerome's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 5:03 pm

Jerome moistened his lips. He knew that he couldn't make promises like that especially with what they could be faced with. He looked down into Robin's eyes and slowly leaned in. He kissed his lips only briefly before slowly pulling away. "...If...If I die, just know that I never stopped liking you. Ever." The son of Apollo wrapped his arms around Robin and pulled him into a hug.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Jerome's Bunk   Jerome's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 5:09 pm

For once, my now normal blush didn't appear on my face. Instead I felt wetness on my cheeks instead of heat as I was pulled into a hug. Something broke inside me at the prospect of never seeing the person who had become my best friend and so much more in such a short period of time again. And for the first time since the accident, I cried. Not the loud, exaggerated sobs you see on movies, no. Silent tears of remorse of what had never managed to be and fear of what could possibly never be. "I like you too"I whispered, my words muffled since I had my face pressed up so hard against his shirt I could hardly breathe. "But you won't die. Don't you dare die on me, Jerome Clarke, or I will hunt your spirit down and torture you, you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jerome's Bunk   Jerome's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 5:19 pm

Jerome ran his fingers through Robin's hair and pulled away from him so that he could look at his face. "If I die, you have every right to torture my spirit. Honest." He smiled some and wiped his tears away and tried to hold back his own. "When I get back, I want to take you out, okay? You can be picky all you want and even yell at the waiter." Jerome chuckled before kissing his forehead. "But until then, you want to help me pack?"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Jerome's Bunk   Jerome's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 5:23 pm

"I'll think about it"I chuckled, wiping my face on the sleeve of my jacket as I turned my attention to the mess on the bed. With a dramatic sigh I snapped my fingers, the clothes folding themeslves and one by one entering the travel bag. In an afterthought, I snapped my fingers again, choosing to surprise Jerome. "I really can't imagine what you would do without me."I laughed, trying to return to a more calm and playful ambiance.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jerome's Bunk   Jerome's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 5:42 pm

Jerome rolled his eyes and looked over at Robin. Gods, he was going to miss seeing that face everyday. He watched as his clothes magically went into his bag. "I do." Jerome chuckled and got down on his knees to bring out a couple of hymns of his father. "...I haven't used these yet." He said, sitting back on his haunches. "There useful, but healing and solar power has never been my thing, really."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Jerome's Bunk   Jerome's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 12:50 am

"That's alright. No one has the exact same powers, you know?"I shrugged as I saw my daggers flying in through the open window with the corner of my eye, catching them behind my back in order to hide them from Jerome. "Uh, so, I was thinking.... Since you're giving me your lyre for safe keeping, maybe I could give you something as well?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jerome's Bunk   Jerome's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 12:57 am

He raised an eyebrow and looked over his shoulder at Robin as he put the hymns away in satchel. "Hm? Like another kiss?" Jerome joked as he turned around to look at Robin. He had to go to the infirmary to put up some medical supplies too. He turned fully around and sat down on the edge of his bed. He motioned for Robin to come closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Jerome's Bunk   Jerome's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 1:02 am

"N-no!"I exclaimed, the familiar blush covering my face. "I, um... Look, I can't let you die out on that quest cause I like you and you're the only one worthy in this stupid place we call a home but you're an archer which means you have to fight from a distance and I can't rely on the others to help you if it comes to close combat."I rushed out, suddenly very embarrassed about my idea, and handed him my daggers, eyes firmly locked on the floor. "I've shown you how to use them and, if it comes to it, promise me you'll just run to safety."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jerome's Bunk   Jerome's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 1:26 am

The son of Apollo looked at the daggers and sighed. He didn't know whether or not he should take them. He smiled a bit and took one of the daggers from him. "Thank you, Robin Hood." He smiled up at the son of Trivia and took his hand in his. He looked it over before sighing. "I...have a secret to tell you, Robin. I'm...afraid of using my oracle powers. I saw what it did to Octavian and I don't want that to happen to me." Jerome whispered. "And what if...they need me to do something with it?" He asked in a hushed tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jerome's Bunk   Jerome's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jerome's Bunk
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next