Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jerome's Bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tigerli
Tigerli

Jerome's Bunk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerome's Bunk   Jerome's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 1:33 am

I frowned at his soft spoken words, afraid of how much this was upsetting him. "Then don't, silly J. Don't let anyone force you into using them. And if they dare call you a coward, they'll have to face me, understood? You're going with your centurion, right? He'll understand, I'm sure he will."I tried to reassure him as best as I could, reaching out with my free hand to gently stroke his cheek. "All I care about is that you return safe to me after that quest. Let them all die, I don't give a flying f**k, just do whatever you have to do to stay alive."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jerome's Bunk   Jerome's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 2:18 am

Jerome's Bunk - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_n2t1grUcC81sc3ygs
Jerome moistened his lips and looked into Robin's eyes. "Thank you, Robbie." He smiled and kissed his hand. "Well, I guess I have to go now, Robin." He stood up and wrapped his arms around his waist. "...I'll see you when I see you."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Jerome's Bunk   Jerome's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 2:20 am

I wrapped my arms around his torso, returning the hug with a tighter one of my own. "Okay, yeah"I mumbled as I stumbled away from him, stepping aside to let him pass. "Get back as soon as you can."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jerome's Bunk   Jerome's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 3:01 am

Jerome's Bunk - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_n2t1grUcC81sc3ygs
"..." He wrapped his arms tighter around his waist and broke him in for another kiss. He didn't break away until two minutes. When he did, he let go and slowly started to stumble away.

Last edited by Gay Admin on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Jerome's Bunk   Jerome's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 3:09 am

I watched frozen as he walked away, barely managing a lifeless wave as he left through the door for Gods know how long. It took me a few seconds to process it all, my first reactiong being to crawl underneath the blanket of his well made bed and hug his pillow to my chest, staring with empty eyes at the wall as, with a snap of my finger, the lyre on the nightstand begun playing on its own, reminding me of the young son of Apollo I already dearly missed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jerome's Bunk   Jerome's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jerome's Bunk
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3