Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Koda and Caden Connection (private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Koda and Caden Connection (private) Empty
PostSubject: Koda and Caden Connection (private)   Koda and Caden Connection (private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 3:04 am

Caden was at the beach, hanging out as always, just having a day to himself dedicated to surfing and relaxing. He was in his swimming trunks and had his sharktooth necklace on. He got out of the water, after surfing, and dried off, when he saw a person who looked familiar, but he didn't know from where. Caden took a drink of lemonade before asking Koda, "hey, do I know you from somewhere? I'm Caden Logan."
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Koda and Caden Connection (private)   Koda and Caden Connection (private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 2:40 pm

Koda and Caden Connection (private) Tumblr_inline_o8acj7dXAh1s13n4w_500
Koda was once again lazily lounging around on the beach wearing his black sunglasses and gold swim trunks. Jarek would've been with him, but the son of Ourania was hanging out with his two best friends. With a sigh, he turned his head to see Bruno and Berkley rush toward the water with their surfboards when he heard someone talking to him.

The son of Nemesis turned his head to look at a fair skinned guy with beach blond hair and dark eyes. "No, I don't think so." He answered, pushing up his sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Koda and Caden Connection (private)   Koda and Caden Connection (private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 4:08 pm

"I'm almost sure I know who you are. I think Mikaela told me about you once or twice. Like, Mikaela Winther. I'm Caden, son of Poseidon. You're Koda, huh?" he asked, the name finally coming to him. Being best friends with Mikaela had it's perks, like knowing who everyone in camp is. "Son of Nemesis. You hang around one of my friends, Jarek. I've heard you're a bit sassy, too." Caden laughed- his laugh was infectious and could cause almost anyone to at least crack a smile. "Nice to finally meet you," he said, getting his wet blonde hair out of his face and offering a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Koda and Caden Connection (private)   Koda and Caden Connection (private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 4:41 pm

Koda looked him up and down with a judgmental glare on his face. The son of Nemesis huffed and shook his hand, squeezing it before letting go. "What else have you heard about me?" He asked, closing his eyes and taking in a deep breath.

Last edited by Green on Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Koda and Caden Connection (private)   Koda and Caden Connection (private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 4:52 pm

"Not much besides that. I think Mikaela said you were gay, and something about you guys having a truth or dare game. That's all I really know. How much do you know about me?" Caden asked, wondering why in the world Koda squeezed his hand while introducing himself. "And, be truthful. Have you heard anything about me at all, including the uncomfortable stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Koda and Caden Connection (private)   Koda and Caden Connection (private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 11:09 am

"I don't really know you." Koda answered truthfully. "..Any comfortable stuff? What, you got a small d*ck or something?" He asked with his eyes still closed. He was sipping in and out of sleep. "Did you date Mikaela or did you kiss a dude?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Koda and Caden Connection (private)   Koda and Caden Connection (private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 11:24 am

"No, none of the above. I'm a full inch and a half," Caden said with a laugh. "No, but seriously, I just thought you maybe heard about...okay, so me and one of Mikaela's friends were gonna go out a few months ago. Her name is Julieta. You probably know her, I don't know if she was there for that game of truth or dare or not, but, uh...nah, nevermind. It's too weird to talk about."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Koda and Caden Connection (private)   Koda and Caden Connection (private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 11:47 am

Koda raised an eyebrow. "You managed to snag that spicy daughter of Peitho? What did you do? Put a gun to her head?" He asked with a smirked. "...Huh."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Koda and Caden Connection (private)   Koda and Caden Connection (private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 3:25 pm

"Not, not exactly. It was kind of a failed experiment. A very, very failed experiment. Mikaela kind of set us up. I liked her, I guess she might've liked me. It wasn't too difficult. But, anywho. Tell me about yourself, Koda."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Koda and Caden Connection (private)   Koda and Caden Connection (private) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 11:33 pm

Koda raised an eyebrow. "Too bad." He sighed. "And there isn't much to tell."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Koda and Caden Connection (private)   Koda and Caden Connection (private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 9:13 pm

ooc: Oops, thought I posted here.

bic: "Right. So you're pretty tough, huh, Koda? I mean, I'm not mocking you, it just seems like you're the type of dude to take apart a truck, beat up the truck driver, and out it back together, and then like, drive it off of a cliff...I don't know what I was going for there," he said and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koda and Caden Connection (private)   Koda and Caden Connection (private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koda and Caden Connection (private)
Page 1 of 1