Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training a Little

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator
TheAutumnWriter

Training a Little Empty
PostSubject: Training a Little   Training a Little Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 10:02 pm

Liam had been striking away at one of the dummies for the better part of the morning. He still wasn't used to holding a sword that much yet. Especially an more Egyptian styled sword. A Khopesh to be exact. He also had a Sword-breaker in his off hand, a sort of dagger with a larger guard and had slots in the blade, for catching other blades. So, he was a little odd when it came to weapons, but hey, a Khopesh is pretty much a wild card in battle.

He again, struck the dummy again, his form was a bit off so he adjusted and tried again. He repeated this a few more time before stopping. He was breathing heavily, and was drenched in sweat, the bright sun did not help. His orange camp half-blood and his blue sweat pant stuck to his body as if they were suction cups on glass. He pulled on them to loosen them up a bit, it didn't help much. He walked over to the side where the shade was at, dragging his white tennis shoe through the loose grit in the arena. He leaned back against the wall and slid down into a seated position. Then he saw his shoulder bag across the arena and groaned. He got back up lethargically and started lazily walked over to it. Once there, he laid down next to it, and pulled out a Gatorade and an apple. He took a swig of the red drink and a bite out of the apple, and stayed there, resting.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Training a Little Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training a Little   Training a Little Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 10:14 pm

Wren Rose skipped into the arena. Her shorts were cinched up with a belt that didnt quite fit and had to have another hole cut into it. Her orange shirt hung off one of her shoulders. Nothing ever fit her quite right. Her long brown hair had been french braided back by an older girl from camp.
She pulled the dagger out for the first time, ever. She touched the sharp blade and and slit her finger open. She stared passively at the blood as it dripped out of her finger as an alarming rate.
Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator
TheAutumnWriter

Training a Little Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training a Little   Training a Little Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 8:49 am

Liam had saw a flicker of movement, he turned his head in that direction, and saw a relatively young girl, at least when compared to everyone else at least. He watched as she skipped into the arena, and as she pulled out a dagger, then proceeded to touch the blade with one of her fingers. Quickly, a bright crimson line appeared and slowly made it's way to the under side of her wrist, were the blood started dripping. He quickly pulled out a band aid, and started walking over to her. He saw how passively she stared at the blood, has he opened op the small package that the band aid was contained in.
"Hey!" He called over to her, then proceeded to wave the band aid next to his head, "You should patch that cut up! I got a band aid for ya!"
Once he had stopped in front of her, he held the out to her to take, "Here."
Back to top Go down
Abby

Training a Little Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training a Little   Training a Little Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 10:53 am

Wren Rose took the band aid from the boy and shoved her dagger back in its case. She haphazardly slapped it on her finger because she had never put her own band aid on before. "That's liquid me," she said. "That was inside my body. That's kind of funny." The small girl giggled. "I've never held a knife or anything before. My dads wouldn't let me because I am so young." she stated matter of factly. The girl wiped the excess blood on her baggy shirt and flipped a braid back over he shoulder.
Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator
TheAutumnWriter

Training a Little Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training a Little   Training a Little Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 12:03 am

Liam was a little freaked out about this kid, he had never meet a kid to took getting cut at such a young age. Every other kid he had met would cry their eyes out at ANY inflection of pain, or any wound.
"Yeah, lets go with that. I'm Liam, whats your name?"
Once he heard that she had never held, let alone used, a dagger before it made a little bit more sense now that she pretty much just cut herself.
"If you would like, I could teach you how to use a dagger a bit better. Though the one I have is a bit different from yours, I could make it work."
Back to top Go down
Abby

Training a Little Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training a Little   Training a Little Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 2:15 pm

Wren Rose giggled. "Teach me, young master." she tugged her shirt down. "I wanna be good at it so if anyone messes with me I can go crazy and stab them. I feel like its a useful skill to have.
Ive heard that if you leave camp monsters try to kill you and its super dangerous. I want to be prepared."
Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator
TheAutumnWriter

Training a Little Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training a Little   Training a Little Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 10:59 pm

"Well, if you want to get that good you'r gonna need to train for a long time, and really really hard. You think you can do that? Getting good at fighting doesn't happen over night." He looked over to his stuff, and saw his Sword-breaker in is sheath with the rest of his things.
He reached his hand out to it, and the dagger flew out of it's sheath and right into his hand in the matter of seconds. He caught it, and stood up a bit straighter, and scanned the arena for a relatively undamaged dummy. Once The son of Bia found one, he reached out to it with his energy and grabbed hold of it. He quickly dragged it over to where the duo were standing.
"Tell me once your ready to start." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training a Little Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training a Little   Training a Little Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training a Little
Page 1 of 1