Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our Special Date

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Our Special Date Empty
PostSubject: Our Special Date   Our Special Date Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 11:49 am

Our Special Date Tumblr_nu9tyjXMHr1uew1dao6_r1_250
Marcellus had been waiting for this all day. He was waiting outside of Old Italy in the Restaurant District of New Rome for his date. He was dressed nicely in a pair of khaki pants, a purple t-shirt. and a black blazer over it. He was ready to get this night to get started and for it to finish in between Sebastian's hotel room sheets. Repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Our Special Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 4:31 pm

Our Special Date Tumblr_njcsr4N2Gp1t3mrr2o1_500

Sebastian should have asked where Old Italy was before he was left wandering around looking for it. The son of Athena had spent far too long trying to pick out his outfit for that day. He hadn't brought anything that nice with him, so he'd spent hours in the store. He'd spent far too much on an outfit that was probably just going to end up on the floor later. He was wearing a pair of skinny red pants, a dark grey button up, and a black blazer. He'd also got a nice new pair of black dress shoes. Sebastian pushed his sunglasses on top of his head when he saw Marcellus outside of Old Italy. He hurried up to him. "I'm sorry, I got lost. Also, I'm just a perpetually late person."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Our Special Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 10:45 pm

"Look at you, Sebastian." He looked behind him at the that ass in those red pants, then at his face. He took his hand and kissed his hand. "It's okay. Are you ready?" He asked with a smile on his face. Yes, he was smiling. The sex was just that good.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Our Special Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 11:11 pm

Sebastian looked Marcellus over. "Not too bad yourself." Sebastian said, kissing Marcellus' hand back, and then lacing his fingers into his. "So, what is this place like?" Sebastian asked, looking over the facade of the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Our Special Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 11:19 pm

"It's sort of fancy, but I like coming here all the time." He answered as they walked in. The hostess took them to their seats and handed them a menu. "I think you'll like it. It's the best Italian food in America. Very authentic."

Last edited by Green on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Our Special Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 11:31 pm

Sebastian looked at Marcellus. "Well, I'll be the judge of that." Sebastian said, picking op the menu. The menu was in Italian and then translated into English on the back. It was all looking really good. "This was a really good choice, Marcellus." Sebastian said in a strong accent.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Our Special Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 1:06 pm

The son of Trivia studied Sebastian as he read the menu. "I know you would like coming here. Get a taste of Italy," Marcel slowly looked down at his menu and grinned. "Like I did last night. Twice." He scratched the side of his face.

Last edited by Green on Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Our Special Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 5:56 pm

Sebastian smiled slyly, not looking up from his menu. "Genuine, authentic, Italian is pretty good, huh?" He said with a wink. Sebastian really like that one side of the menu was in Italian. He missed reading Italian. English was just a bit annoying sometimes. Sebastian settled on what he wanted and then set his menu down, looking up at Marcellus.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Our Special Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 7:22 pm

"Really good. I might need to go back for thirds and fourths later on." He bit his lip and read over the English back of the menu. He still had no idea what he wanted to eat, but he knew that it would involve something good. He glanced up at Sebastian.
"What?" He asked with a sly smile on his face. "Did you decide on what you wanted to eat?"

Last edited by Green on Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Our Special Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 8:10 pm

Sebastian chuckled a little bit. "That sounds extremely likely, mio caro." The Italian said. He raised his eyebrows when Marcellus. "Yeah, I have. Also, I just like your face." Sebastian said with a large smile. "Oh, and also other parts." The son of Athena, his face becoming slightly more seductive. Sebastian's foot tapped quickly. He was unable to sit still.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Our Special Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 8:23 pm

Marcel blushed at bit his lip. He gently rubbed his foot against Sebastian's leg just when their waiter came over.

"What would you two like to drink?" The blonde hair and green eyed guy asked.

Marcellus nodded his head to Sebastian. "Twinks first."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Our Special Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 8:52 pm

Sebastian rolled his eyes jokingly and unbuttoned his blazer. "Can I get a Sprite, per favore?" Sebastian said, his Italian accent strong as he looked over the blond boy. After a few seconds of that, he turned his attention back to Marcellus.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Our Special Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 1:08 am

The waiter nodded his head and looked at Marcellus.

"I'll take a water with lemon." He ordered, then turned to look at Sebastian. He reached across the table and kissed Sebastian's hand. "You are handsome in this candle light." The candle was unlit, then it became so.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Our Special Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 1:31 am

Sebastian smiled back at Marcellus. "And so are you." The son of Athena said with a small laugh. The waiter came back quickly and left them with their drinks, telling them he'd be back in a few minutes to take their order. Sebastian took a sip of his Sprite and smiled. "Je ne peux pas arrêter de penser hier soir à Marcellus." Sebastian purred.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Our Special Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 2:07 am

The son of Trivia looked over him and smiled a bit. He pressed his hand against his lips and kept them there. "Moi non plus. Je jure que mes yeux se retrouvent rarement dans ma tête comme ça. Comment avez-vous si bien? Lire des livres?" He whispered, letting his breath dance against his skin before putting his hand down.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Our Special Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 2:24 am

Sebastian chuckled. "L'expérience aide. Le sang italien. Vous êtes si chaud aide aussi." The Italian said in a low voice, his French perfect. He loved that him and Marcellus spoke 2 of the same languages. Sebastian had already started to learn Swahili so that it could be 3.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Our Special Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 5:42 am

Marcellus scratched the side of his face as his thumb made small circles on Sebastian's olive toned hand. "Je me demande ce que votre sang italien peut faire ..." He whispered with a twinkle in his eye.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Our Special Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 1:10 pm

Sebastian's sly smile remained on his face. "Je pense que vous allez découvrir. Ne vous inquiétez pas." Sebastian purred. The waiter returned and Sebastian turned his attention back to him. The waiter asked for their orders. "I'll take the pasta platter, per favore." The Italian asked and then looked at Marcellus.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Our Special Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 3:21 pm

Marcellus smiled a bit at Sebastian's words, but didn't and instead, looked at the waiter. "Ah, well, I'll get the cheese ravioli." He told him before turning his attention back to Sebastian. His hand still held the son of Athena's. "Tell me more about yourself."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Our Special Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 3:46 pm

Sebastian watched the waiter as he walked away and then looked back over at Marcellus. He put his other hand on top of Marcellus' hand that held his. "I'm so hungry, I can't wait to get this food." Sebastian said, playing with Marellus' foot with his own. "What is it you want to know about me?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Our Special Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 1:48 am

"How was it growing up in Italy." He scratched the side of his neck and kept his eyes trained on Sebastian. "Was it easy, hard, what?" He really wanted to know for obvious reasons. "What do you miss about it?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Our Special Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 1:58 am

Sebastian smiled, shifting a little bit in his seat. "I loved Florence. It was beautiful, and it has so much culture. So much art. It was the seat of the Renaissance, after all. I loved travelling, too. Getting to see the world was such an amazing experience, but I was always excited to return home." Sebastian explain, a cute and innocent smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Our Special Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 5:59 pm

Marcellus listened as Sebastian talked about his time in Florence. Marcel always wanted to go to Italy, but never really ha the chance to do so. He hoped that one time he'd be able to go and maybe the son of Athena would go along with him. "It must be nice to be rich and be able to travel anywhere you want." Marcellus took a sip of his water and glanced around the restaurant. He always liked the atmosphere in this place.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Our Special Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 8:46 pm

Sebastian shrugged his shoulders modestly. "I don't know. We weren't that rich. We mostly traveled for my dad's work." Sebastian said. That was mostly a lie. They did travel a lot for his dad's work, but they were also pretty rich. "What about you? Tell me about you growing up."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Our Special Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 9:07 pm

Marcel raised an eyebrow, but decided that he wouldn't pursue it any further. "Life was find back in Mauritius. My father was an actual witch who could see through the Mist." He sighed. "That's how my mom and he met." He scratched the side of his face and looked down at the table. "We weren't the wealthiest family on the island, but we never went hungry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our Special Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Special Date
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Jupiter :: New Rome :: The Restaurant District :: The Restaurants :: Old Italy-
Jump to: