Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our Special Date

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Our Special Date - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 9:12 pm

Our Special Date - Page 2 Tumblr_njcsr4N2Gp1t3mrr2o1_500

Sebastian tilted his head to the side and then looked down at his drink. "That's... interessante." The son of Athena said the last part in Italian, but it was pretty obvious what that word meant. He pulled his drink a little closer to him and took another sip. He grabbed a roll from the basket on the table, and ripped it open, taking a bite.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 5:10 am

Our Special Date - Page 2 Tumblr_nu9tyjXMHr1uew1dao6_r1_250
"I know it is." Marcellus shifted in his seat. "But being a witch on a religious, African island was dangerous." He cleared his throat. "So, my dad was planning to leave with me, but the Wolves got me before we could." The son of Trivia sighed and rubbed her forehead. "So many things happened you wouldn't believe."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 1:57 pm

Sebastian looked over the son of Trivia. That was another tick on the chalkboard of how different him and Marcellus are from each other. Was that okay? Sebastian took another sip from his drink, and cleared his throat. 'I'm... sorry?" The son of Athena said, not really sure how to respond.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 11:43 am

Marcellus shrugged his shoulders. "Don't be sorry. I don't need your pity, but," The son of Trivia took in a deep breath and gave him a small grin. "Thank you." Marcellus kissed the back of Sebastian's hand again before finally letting it go to take a sip from his drink. "We all can't be as lucky as other people."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 3:04 pm

Sebastian smiled nervously slowly pulled his hand back once Marcellus let go. The son of Athena put both hands on the sides of his drink and bent down to take another sip from the straw, before turning to look around the place. His eyes locked on a guy a few tables away, and he stared for a few seconds before turning back to Marcellus.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 4:48 pm

Marcellus followed Sebastian's eyes when he looked off. His own landed on the same guy that the son of Athena was looking at and smirked. He turned to look back at Sebastian. "You think he's cute, don't you?" He asked with raised eyebrows. "I know you probably do, it's okay."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 5:24 pm

Sebastian looked down nervously. "Uh, I mean, I guess he is a'ight." The son of Athena said, shrugging his shoulders, and then rolling them back. "He has a really nice Nordic jaw line. I've kind of got a thing for jaw lines." Sebastian said, and then realized he was digging a little bit of a hole said, "He's too pale though."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 1:26 am

"Oh? Does that mean that Mr. Sebastian has a thing for chocolate?" Marcellus asked with a raised eyebrow. He was curious as to what the son of Athena's answer was going to be to that. He picked up his glass and took a strong gulp of it.

Last edited by Gay Admin on Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 1:38 am

Sebastian smiled a little bit. "Would you like it if I said yes, because yes." Sebastian said. That may have been a little bit of a stretch, but it wasn't entirely a lie. The son of Athena looked up and saw their waiter returning with their food. Sebastian watched as he approached and smiled when he set their food down in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 1:50 am

"Interesting." The son of Trivia chuckled and watched as the food came. "Thank you." Marcellus rubbed his hands together and started to eat his ravioli first. He ran his picked up his fork and looked across the table at Sebastian. "I think I like you more in bed." He teased with a wink.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 2:01 am

The wink implied that what Marcellus had said was a joke, but was it really? "Ha, yeah." Sebastian said nervously, looking down. The son of Athena unwrapped his silverware and put the cloth napkin on his lap. He set the other silverware aside, and spun his fork into the pasta. "Mmm, wow."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 8:39 pm

The son of Trivia looked him over and grinned a bit. "What?" He asked with a curious look on his face. "You didn't like that comment I made? I was just kidding." Marcellus aid before digging into his meal. Gods, was good. He wiped his mouth and continued to have his eyes on his date.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 1:29 am

A fake but convincing smile crossed Sebastian's face. "No, I was just distracted by food. I know you were joking." Sebastian said with a wink. He looked back down and forked more pasta into his mouth. "This is so good. Tres bien." The Italian boy gushed.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 6:46 pm

"Mm..." He tilted his head to the side to see if he was telling the truth before smiling and shaking his head. "Alright, if you say so." The son of Trivia continued to eat his food before leaning back in his seat for a mid meal break. "So, how's it like at Camp Half-Blood."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 9:24 pm

Sebastian was really glad that Marcellus had dropped it. He hadn't really been sure how he was going to play that one off. "It is far more chill than what I've seen of here. Like, we put in our hard work, but it's much more camp like." Sebastian sighed, taking another bite of the Alfredo on his plate.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 9:07 pm

The son of Trivia slowly nodded his head and studied Sebastian's face. "Hm, that's very interesting. I do wonder, however, do you guys actually have cabins for all the Greek gods? Personally?" He asked with a curious look on his face.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 9:25 pm

Sebastian shook his head, scratching the side of his temple with the base of his fork. "No, we don't. A lot of them are clumped together. Us Athena kids have our own cabin, but there are some like the Minor War Gods, or stuff like that." Sebastian took another sip from his drink.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 2:08 am

Marcellus slowly nodded his head and listened to what Sebastian had to say. It was interesting how the difference between the Greek camp and Roman camp varied. The son of Trivia sighed and ate half of his meal before gently putting it to the side to study his dates's face. "Maybe I'll join when you return back to Camp Half-Blood."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 2:14 am

Sebastian smiled sweetly at Marcellus. "I would like that. I'd like you to see it. The Hecate kids are pretty cool, too." Sebastian finished the amount of food that he wanted from his plate and pushed the plate to the side. The son of Athena moved his foot lightly up and down the side of Marcellus' leg. "So, what are your plans for tonight?" The Italian asked with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 12:28 am

"Then I can sneak over to your cabin and see what you're up to." The son of Trivia started to cause the flame to flicker and dance. Marcellus's heart sank when he felt Sebastian's foot on his leg. He slid his leg closer to the son of Athena's side of the table and sighed peacefully. "I'd love to go back to your hotel and...maybe do some things that you like."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 3:41 pm

Our Special Date - Page 2 Tumblr_nj1whebm971u8vffjo1_500

The smile on Sebastian's face grew with Marcellus' comment. "Good. I was hoping that you were mine for the evening, mon cher." Sebastian said, sweet and genuine. The son of Athena looked Marcellus over. "Would you like dessert?" Sebastian asked and then licked his lips slowly. "Or do you have other dessert in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 1:45 pm

"Why not both, huh?" Marcel leaned across the table and took Sebastian's hand. He kissed along his fingers until he came to his wrist. "You're so cute." He grinned more made mini circles on Sebastian's olive skin with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 1:48 pm

Sebastian smiled. "I like the way that you think. And you're pretty cute yourself." The Italian said. He looked around and made eye contact with their waiter who came over and asked if they were planning on getting dessert. Sebastian looked up at his green eyes and said, "I'll have the berry cheesecake and for my lovely date here..." Sebastian looked back at Marcellus.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 3:26 pm

The son of Trivia ran his fingertips along his hand even when the waiter came over. "I'll take a chocolate chip lava cookie." He slowly pulled himself from Sebastian and got himself together as the waiter came over to take their plates away.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 3:33 pm

Sebastian smiled up at the waiter and watched as he walked away. He looked back over at Marcellus. "You're right handsome, you know that right?" Sebastian said, his Italian accent strong. He pulled his hand back as their table was cleared, but once the plates were gone, he put his hand and on the table. His eyes studied Marcellus' face.
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Special Date   Our Special Date - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Special Date
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next