Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Noah's bunk/workshop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Noah's bunk/workshop Empty
PostSubject: Noah's bunk/workshop   Noah's bunk/workshop Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 7:55 pm

Noah was at his cabin the day after planning out the megaparty with the twins. He was sitting on his bunk, with his robot, Hirl, picking up trash around the area and throwing it away. Noah was playing with a little gadget he had, that was essentially a distraction smoke bomb. He used those a lot in training, as well as a few other gadgets he had lying around. Noah checked the time: 12:01 PM, meaning that the twins should arrive soon. He was wearing his glasses, a grey t-shirt, and athletic shorts, ready to leave the cabin if needed.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Noah's bunk/workshop   Noah's bunk/workshop Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 3:46 am

Noah's bunk/workshop Tumblr_onxyxvcpkE1s8ry5jo4_250Noah's bunk/workshop Tumblr_onyxunPJPz1uobbu7o3_250

Jasper and Naomi stood outside the door to the Hermes cabin. "I can't believe we are actually becoming friends with this guy. He is cool, but he it just seems unlikely." Naomi said with a shrug. "He is a good balance to us, I think." Jasper said, shrugging his shoulder. He knocked lightly on the door to the cabin. The twins had never been to the Hermes cabin before.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Noah's bunk/workshop   Noah's bunk/workshop Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 3:46 pm

Noah got off his bed and opened the door to the cabin. "Why, hello there, Holsts," he said and laughed. "I warn you, the Hermes cabin might be the worst cabin to live in, in the entire camp. Be careful for traps and other bad situations on the way over to my bunk." He started walking towards his bunk.

Hirl went up to the Holsts. "Welcome, comrades." A blue light came out of his 'eyes,' and he scanned Naomi. "Naomi Holst. Age 18. Birthday (insertbirthdayhere). Female. Heterosexual. Single. Daughter of Dionysus. Twin of Jasper Holst. Party-girl, fun-loving, likes to drink." Hirl looked the direction of Jasper, and started scanning him.

"Jasper Holst. Age 18. Birthday (-). Male. Ho-"

Noah quickly went over to Hirl. "Dude, chill, I know these guys, no need to scan them. Sorry about him. Let's just go."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Noah's bunk/workshop   Noah's bunk/workshop Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 9:45 pm

Noah's bunk/workshop Tumblr_onxyxvcpkE1s8ry5jo4_250Noah's bunk/workshop Tumblr_onyxunPJPz1uobbu7o3_250

Naomi nodded as she walked into the cabin. She wasn't surprised that the Hermes cabin could be a bit of a mess. The only other Hermes kid that she had ever meant was Cas Walker, and that girl could not be trusted. The twins were caught very off guard by Noah's robotic dog. Once hearing what the thing had listed off about Naomi, Jasper was super nervous about what would be said about him. He was really thankful when Noah cut him off before things got rough. 'Oh, uh, yeah. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Noah's bunk/workshop   Noah's bunk/workshop Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 1:19 am

Noah flipped a switch, and a secret entrance opened beneath his bunk. He then went down to an array of buttons. He clicked four out of about 100 of them, which opened another door with a scanner. He put his thumb up to it, and it scanned, opening another door with a scanner. It scanned his eyes, then opened down into the bunker. Noah looked up at the twins. "C'mon down," he said, going down into a dark room with a few tables, and a lot of mechanical parts lying around.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Noah's bunk/workshop   Noah's bunk/workshop Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 1:33 am

Jasper's eyes grew wide as watching Noah open the entrance to his bunker. The twins looked at each other and then headed down into the bunker. Jasper went down first and then Naomi. The room was dark and kind of cluttered. Jasper felt at home with the clutter.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Noah's bunk/workshop   Noah's bunk/workshop Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 1:41 am

"So yeah, this is it. I guess you guys care more about what I've already invented, opposed to what I'm going to invent, so let's start with Hirl over here. He's my robot, he can do a lot. He's by far my greatest creation. I also have this dude," he said, grabbing a little gadget. "He's essentially meant for eavesdropping and other purposes, like figuring out where someone is in camp. I hardly ever usehim for eavesdropping, though, I respect people's business, and frankly, don't care about other people's gossip." He grabbed a blender. "This is a blender that turns into a toaster. It's also a radio." He pressed a button, and it turned into a toaster, then starting blaring Kanye West. He quickly shut it off. "Anything you see you'd like to know about?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Noah's bunk/workshop   Noah's bunk/workshop Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 1:59 am

Jasper and Naomi looked around all excitedly. This place was absolutely insane. "Dude, this shit is crazy." Jasper said, laughing a little bit. "I wanna know about everything. I can't believe stuff like this." Naomi said, laughing very similarly to her twin brother.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Noah's bunk/workshop   Noah's bunk/workshop Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 2:16 am

Noah smiled. "Well, okay, we could go through everything, but it might take a while." He grabbed a baseball. "This is a sport-loving person's dream. It's a ball that can turn into any type of ball. Baseball, basketball, football, you name it. Don't ask how it's possible, it has a lot to do with mass and variables, so when...nevermind. Anyway, this on," he grabbed another baseball. "Is a rigged baseball. It can curve ball, go way faster than you throw it, et cetera. I used it while in a game with these cocky sons of Apollo. It was pretty fun. As a part of the dare, they had to follow me around and do whatever I wanted them to do that day." He picked up a gun with an ant symbol on the side. "This is practically straight out of Ant-Man. It can shrink and grow an item. It's not completely safe enough to use on a person yet, though."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Noah's bunk/workshop   Noah's bunk/workshop Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 2:38 am

Naomi hopped up onto one of the emptier tables and sat cross legged as Noah talked. Jasper grabbed the first baseball, the one which changed into any ball. "How does it work? Like, how do I make it change?" Jasper asked.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Noah's bunk/workshop   Noah's bunk/workshop Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 12:38 pm

"There's a tiny red button on the top. Just keep pressing it until you get the ball you want," Noah explained, looking at Naomi hop up on his table. He wondered if he should warn her about the amount of dirt and grease probably on thee tables, but he decided against it. Noah looked around the place. "Oh, there's this," he grabbed a small case. "Eye-color contacts. They can make your eye any color you want them to be." Noah looked at them again, before looking around. "Oh, uh, the surfboard with the metal shark head on it, it's a work in progress. I'm trying to make a surfboard with the speed and power of a shark, but I keep messing it up. Plus, I don't know any surfer that could handle that caliber of power and speed."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Noah's bunk/workshop   Noah's bunk/workshop Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 1:27 pm

Jasper smiled and started to press the small red button until he was holding a soccer ball in his hands. The son of Dionysus began to juggle the ball on his knees. Jasper was such a jock at heart. Naomi watched as Noah showed off his other stuff. "I like those contacts." She said with a smile. "Isn't there, like, that Poseidon boy? Couldn't he do it?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Noah's bunk/workshop   Noah's bunk/workshop Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 3:11 pm

"The Poseidon boy? Caden? I'm not sure, I don't know him all that well. His crowd isn't exactly for me. He hangs out with that Mikaela girl and the Virgos from New Rome and such. I don't know how to even approach him like that. Hey, dude, will you try out my robotic surfboard?" he said and laughed. "Do you want to try the contacts on?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Noah's bunk/workshop   Noah's bunk/workshop Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 3:34 pm

Naomi nodded. "I don't know any of that group well either. Mikaela interrogated us on one of our first days here, but that's it. She seemed pretty interested in our powers, honestly." Naomi said, looking over at her brother who was still playing with the soccer ball. That boy was too much of a jock for his own good. Naomi looked back at Noah. "Can I? Is it safe?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Noah's bunk/workshop   Noah's bunk/workshop Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 6:35 pm

"It's safe, I promise. I tried them on myself," Noah reassured her. handing her the tiny case. "It's not anything too special, though. So, you don't know that group very much? I just assumed you would, they seem pretty popular, you guys seem pretty popular. It seems like the puzzle pieces would just fit together."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Noah's bunk/workshop   Noah's bunk/workshop Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 11:24 pm

Naomi took the case from Noah and opened it. Jasper pressed the red button on top of the soccer ball and it turned into a tennis ball. Jasper started to bounce it off the wall of the bunker, playing catch with himself. Naomi slipped out her actual contacts and put on Noah's fancy color changing contacts. "How do they change?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Noah's bunk/workshop   Noah's bunk/workshop Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 12:51 pm

"Just imagine the color you want, and it'll change accordingly." Noah looked at her take out contacts. "Wait, do you wear glasses too? I mean, obviously you wear contacts, but do you have glasses too?" he asked, slightly amused. In every high school cliche movie ever, the popular beautiful cheerleader almost never had glasses or any imperfections like that. "Also, if you want to try, I have contacts like that, but they change color based on your mood."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Noah's bunk/workshop   Noah's bunk/workshop Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 2:00 am

Naomi blinked a few times, the contacts settling in on her eyes and then turning a bright pink color. She looked over at Jasper. "Did it work?" She asked excitedly. Jasper turned to her. "Dude, that'd weird, Nai." He laughed and went back to throwing the tennis ball. Naomi turned and looked back at Noah. "Oh yeah, we both have absolutely terrible eye sight." She said gesturing back at Jas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noah's bunk/workshop   Noah's bunk/workshop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noah's bunk/workshop
Page 1 of 1