Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cypress' Bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Cypress' Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 11:59 am

Cypress' Bunk Tumblr_inline_o158xrTusN1sjzta5_500
Cypress rushed into his cabin, weaving passed a couple of his siblings as he made his way to his bunk. He said excuse me like he was supposed to do and finally made it to his destination. The son of Demeter had a smile on his face, but he tried not to be overly excited. The last thing he wanted to do was scare away Iain. Taking in a deep breath, Cypress walked grabbed some snacks, changed his clothes. Instead of the cargos, he put on green joggers that fit him perfectly and a clean orange camp shirt. He was so excited. Cypress sat down crisscross on his bunk and waited for Iain to come.

Last edited by Green on Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Cypress' Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 9:00 pm

Cypress' Bunk Tumblr_ol2snlotH51vv76ubo7_400Cypress' Bunk Tumblr_okrasiarBZ1vv76ubo9_400

Iain had never been to the Demeter cabin before. He knew where it was, obviously, but he had never even gotten close to it. Suddenly, the son of Hecate was on its porch about to go inside and see the boy he had kissed. He had actually kissed a boy, and he was on the other side of the door that Iain was staring at now. Iain took a deep breath and knocked on the cabin door. He rocked back and forth from his heels to the balls of his feet, and then back, drumming his fingers on the side of his legs.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Cypress' Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 9:32 pm

When Cypress heard the knock at the door, he nearly fell off of the top bunk. He quickly made his way down to see who it was. With his luck, the person at the door wasn't the demigod he hoped it to be. Taking in a deep breath, Iain slowly opened the door, seeing that it was in fact, Iain. "...Hi." He greeted with a smile. "C-come in." Cypress then turned and walked back toward his bunk. He gave the oak tree that grew in the center of the cabin a pat on his way there. After climbing up, he sat crisscross by his pillows and smiled a bit. He was so damn nervous.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Cypress' Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 11:07 pm

Cypress' Bunk Tumblr_ol2snlotH51vv76ubo7_400Cypress' Bunk Tumblr_okrasiarBZ1vv76ubo9_400

Iain smiled when Cypress was the one who opened the door. He was absolutely terrified of having to explain himself to one of Cypress' siblings, even if most of them were very nice. Iain followed Cypress through his cabin, his hazel eyes darting around the room as they walked. Iain followed Cypress nervously up to his bunk. He had no clue what to expect from this. Iain sat down, pulling his knees in. "Hi."

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Cypress' Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 11:14 pm

Cypress honestly didn't know what to say to Iain. He was for a lose of words. Taking in a deep breath, he offered Iain an apple. "Are you hungry? I promise it's not poisoned or anything." The son of Demeter teased. Biting the inside of his lip, Cypress smiled a bit. "So, uh, tell me about Scotland."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Cypress' Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 1:27 am

Iain took a deep breath and started drumming his hands on his knees. "Well, I'm from Inverness, which is in the Highlands. Actually, it's considered the, like, unofficial capital of the Highlands. It was settled in the 6th century. We have a university. A bunch of sites have named it the happiest place in Scotland, and one of the happiest in the UK." Iain said with a shrug and a small laugh. "We have this absolutely gorgeous castle on the River Ness. I don't know, mate. I love Inverness."

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Cypress' Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 2:29 pm

Cypress hung unto every word that Iain spoke. He'd never been out of the country, but he knew that Scotland was a beautiful place. The son of Demeter slowly nodded his head and thought about what it must be like to be an immigrant. "That sounds amazing. Inverness sounds like a wonderful place. honestly." Cypress chuckled nervously and took a bite out of the apple.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Cypress' Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 10:30 pm

Iain nodded. "Muir and I both miss it a lot. I had trees and a river on my property back there. It was spectacular." Iain said with a small and cute smile. "What about you? Where are you from?" Iain didn't know all too much about the United States, despite living at camp for 3 years now. He knew about New York and generally about the different regions in The States. He might not know anything about where Cypress was from.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Cypress' Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 11:12 pm

Cypress shook his head. "It's nothing special or anything. I don't even have an accent." He looked down at his green comforter and sighed. "My family's from Ethiopia, but I was born in Tennessee. After a couple of years of living there, we moved to Washington." Cypress shrugged his shoulders. "See? Nothing important." He bit his lip and looked off to the side.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Cypress' Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 11:58 pm

Iain tilted his head a tad bit to the side. "Having an accent isn't all it's cracked up to be, mate." Iain said with a shrug. He listened as Cypress described where he was from. "Where are those places? I don't know the States all that well." Iain said. If it wasn't New York, Florida, Texas, or California, Iain probably didn't know it. Oh, and the state with the lakes. Michigan, maybe? Iain turned his attention back to Cypress.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Cypress' Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 12:14 am

Cypress shook his head. "There's no use in explaining where those places are." He laughed a bit. "But tell me more about yourself. You're very interesting." The son of Demeter leaned in while taking another bite of his apple. Iain seemed a lot more interesting than he himself was. "Tell me about your magic."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Cypress' Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 2:45 am

Iain shook his head. "No. I want to know where they are. I want to know about your houses. You are interesting." Iain said, tugging lightly on his earlobe out of nervousness. He wanted to know more about Cypress, just like Cypress wanted to know more about him. "I'll only tell you about my magic if you tell me about where you're from. Anyway, I wanna know more about the States, since I live here now."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Cypress' Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 2:52 am

Cypress sighed and bit the inside of his cheek. "Tennessee is beside North Carolina, inland." He shrugged his shoulders. "And Washington state is on the Pasific coast. Just above California I think." Cypress explained, shrugging his shoulders. "That's it. And you? About your magic."

Last edited by Green on Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Cypress' Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 3:28 am

Iain sighed. "Okay, fine, but I will learn more about you. Bet." Iain crossed his legs and placed his hands on his knees. "It's not easy to explain my magic. I don't know. I get it from my mom. We all have it, it just takes a lot to harness it. Most of my siblings don't have the determination I do. My dad told me when I was really young, so I've been working on it forever. The tattoos were probably the biggest step I've taken. If you don't have the natural ability and determination, they can burn you alive. That's how their made, by burning. It takes a very strong... warlock... to give them to someone else. Like mine with Muir. Most people can't do it. It's the only one a non-Hecate kid could get." Iain scratched the back of his head. "It would kill you if I did it to you."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Cypress' Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 6:26 pm

Cypress couldn't help, but to smile at the thought of Iain actually wanting to get to know him. He took another bite out of the apple and listened to Iain talk about his tattoos and magic. "That's cool." Cypress nodded his head and stared at the apple in his hand. He knitted his eyebrows at the apple and soon it started to levitate in his hand. "Yes! Sorry, sorry. You were saying?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Cypress' Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 8:31 pm

Iain pushed his hand back through his dark hair as he watched the apple rise in his hand, a smile rising on his face. He was shaken out of his trance by Cypress talking. "Oh, what? Oh, nothing." Iain's eyes flashed to bright green and a tennis ball appeared in Iain's hand. He played with it in his hands, trying to calm his nerves a little bit. "Do you have any, like, specific questions about my magic?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Cypress' Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 10:00 pm

"Uh, what else can you do other than move things with your mind and tap into your tattoos?" Cypress asked, looking at Iain's lips. He knew that it was premature to think of him in that way so he quickly looked away. "Like, can you read people's emotions o-or see into the future?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Cypress' Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 11:20 pm

Iain tilted his head slightly from side to side, trying to find the best way to respond to Cypress' question. "I definitely can't see the future. Only the best of the best have ever been able to do that. As for reading emotions, I guess I technically can. It would take some incantations and physical contact to be able to do. I can also see peoples' memories, but basically only the ones they will let me see. Also some pretty complex stuff."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Cypress' Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 11:38 pm

Cypress' Bunk Tumblr_inline_nr3ea4YId91rooebp_500
The son of Demeter nodded his head and slowly offered Iain his hand. "Could you do that on me? Read my emotions, I mean." Cypress laughed a bit, then moistened his lips. "I want to see how it works."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Cypress' Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 11:45 pm

ooc: GIF fail

bic: Iain took Cypress' hand with his left hand tentatively and then placed his right hand on the side of his neck. Iain took a few deep breaths and started to mutter incantations in an ancient dark language. When he opened his eyes, they were bright green. He finished his incantations and then said, in English, "You're nervous." Iain pulled his hands back and his eyes faded back to their natural hazel. "Why are you so nervous?" Iain thought he might know the answer, because he was nervous, too.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Cypress' Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 12:23 am

[img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/b8de732f219e7add52d61a84a13b6b4a/tumblr_inline_o158xrTusN1sjzta5_500.gifimg]

OOC: shh!

BIC: "...Because." Cypress scooted a little closer to Iain and continued to keep his head down. He was afraid that if he looked up at Iain's face then he would be trapped inside of them. "Because you make me feel things and I'm not sure what to make of it."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Cypress' Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 5:00 am

Cypress' Bunk Tumblr_olfjrm51wt1v1821do1_500

ooc: Nice try

bic: Iain looked down nervously, picking at the tennis ball in his hand. He knew what the answer was going to be, but it still made his anxious to hear his response. Iain had no clue how to respond. He knew that he could do something cute or sweet, but he had no clue what, or what he was comfortable. "I... uh... same." Smooth response, Jamieson. Smooth.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Cypress' Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 7:23 pm

OOC: Ughhh

BIC: Cypress moistened his lips and looked the apple over in his hand before slowly looking back at Iain. He scooted closer to him so that they're knees were touching. The son of Demeter was takin a huge risk with Iain and honestly, he was afraid. He was afraid that he would love Iain too much. Be protective over him to the extreme. He worried about a lot of things and looking at Iain, he knew that this warlock will turn his world upside down. "...I-I wonder how the strawberry fields look underneath a full moon."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Cypress' Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 12:15 am

Cypress' Bunk Tumblr_olfjrm51wt1v1821do1_500

It took almost everything Iain had not to jump back when the son of Demeter touched his knees to his. That was Iain's reaction to life was to jump away from people, both physically and emotionally, but he couldn't do that here. The son of Hecate was just afraid of what being close to people might mean. "We could find out. Isn't there a full moon tonight?" Iain asked, his voice low and raspy as usual. "It might be nice to see."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Cypress' Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 6:22 pm

The son of Demeter noticed that there was slight discomfort on his face when their knees touched. Cypress slowly moved himself away from Iain so that they weren't touching anymore. The African American demigod bit his lip. "That would be nice, huh? Just to be surrounded by all of those strawberries and be able to just pluck one from their stems and taste how ripe they are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cypress' Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cypress' Bunk   Cypress' Bunk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cypress' Bunk
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next