Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jock Hunting (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Jock Hunting (p) Empty
PostSubject: Jock Hunting (p)   Jock Hunting (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 12:20 am

Jock Hunting (p) Tumblr_inline_ol85vo3vmC1t8bm8b_500Jock Hunting (p) Tumblr_m6r3h09fos1qe41fao6_r1_250

"And this is the basketball court." Francios said to one of the newest demigods at Camp Half-Blood. It was around three o'clock that day and Francios had offered to take Habib-Hafez around camp, to show him all the cool things and unlimited supply of boy candy. "This is one of my favorite places to go. I like watching the guys get all sweaty from sports..." A shiver went down the son of Eros' back. "It's amazing." Francios was dressed in his camp shirt and pink shorts.

Habib nodded his head. He could feel himself start to write down everything he saw. This would go great in a short story about how a jock falls in love with a nerd. A classic! "It's very nice here," He said with a grin. "Especially the guys, I guess."

They both laughed.

"Let's sit in watch." Francios led the new camper over to one of the benches and sat down.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Jock Hunting (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jock Hunting (p)   Jock Hunting (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 1:15 am

Jock Hunting (p) Tumblr_onucvsUwKT1qgq3h0o3_540

Jasper Holst was not absolutely amazing at basketball, but he still enjoyed playing it. Basketball wasn't too big of a sport in the Netherlands, so he hadn't really started playing it until him and Naomi came to camp. He was slowly getting really good at it, and it was becoming one of his favorite sports. The son of Dionysus was playing a pickup game with a bunch of people that he didn't really know all that well. He didn't know anyone all that well, actually. It was actually kind of surprising that he wasn't with his twin sister, Naomi.

Jasper caught a rebound and quickly turned around, dribbling the ball down the court and putting up a perfect layup. He high-fived a son of Apollo playing on his team, before hurrying back down to the other end of the court.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Jock Hunting (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jock Hunting (p)   Jock Hunting (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 1:27 am

Jock Hunting (p) Tumblr_inline_ol85vo3vmC1t8bm8b_500Jock Hunting (p) Tumblr_m6r3h09fos1qe41fao6_r1_250
Francios watched this son of Dionysus do so with a twinkle in his eye. He looked over at Habib and smiled. "Watch the master at work." With that, he stood and walked into the court.

"Excuse me! Hi, your name is Jasper right? I was wondering if...well," Francios looked over his shoulder at Habib. "I have a friend who's new to camp and we haven't seen the Dionysus cabin yet. Could you show us please?" Francios looked up at Jasper and ran his finger down his chest. "Mm, muscular...."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Jock Hunting (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jock Hunting (p)   Jock Hunting (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 1:43 am

Jasper was confused when a boy that he didn't know approached him. Just from looking him over, Jasper could tell that he wasn't here to play basketball. The son of Dionysus raised his eyebrow at him as he talked. He instinctively moved back when the boy decided that it was okay for him to put his and on his chest. "D-Don't touch me." Jasper said quickly. The Dutch boy looked him over. "Yeah, I can show you guys the cabin. It's kind of... lame."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Jock Hunting (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jock Hunting (p)   Jock Hunting (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 1:54 am

"Aw, no play? First My best friend Jasef and now you?" Francios pouted and stopped his foot angrily. The son of Eros bit the tip of his finger and looked him over. Gods, he was hot. "And it can't be that lame. After all, it is the camp's party cabin." Francios bit the tip of his finger before turning around completely and waving Habib over. The Turkish demiod quickly got up and came over to stand beside Francios.

"This is Habib-Hafez, Habib, this is Jasper. I know him through my sister..."
Francios looked him up and down. Habib waved to him with a smile on his face. "My, my. We can wait till your game is over."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Jock Hunting (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jock Hunting (p)   Jock Hunting (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 2:12 am

Jasper shook his head, visibly confused. "Who?" From the time that Jasper had been at camp, all he could tell is that people just talked to people, no matter what the other person wanted. "I mean, it's chill, but we can't really party in the cabin, especially with our father around." The Dutch boy said with a nervous laugh. He watched as the other boy approached. Jasper gave him the head nod often associated with jocks like him. "Nice to meet you, Habib." Jasper said and then turned his attention to the other boy. "You don't know me, and, also, you introduced me to someone else before introducing yourself." The son of Dionysus said slowly, not wanting to mess up his words. "Nah, let's just go now."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Jock Hunting (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jock Hunting (p)   Jock Hunting (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 2:27 am

"Oh, you're right. How rude of me Dutchman." He chuckled. "I'm Francios Dibango. Son of Eros, god of desire and," He looked down at the front of his pants. "erotic love." He finished with a chuckle. "Lead the way will you?" Francios poked Jasper's arm. "More muscle. My favorite."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Jock Hunting (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jock Hunting (p)   Jock Hunting (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 2:55 am

Jasper raised an eyebrow at Francois. "Yeah, I know who Eros is." Jasper clarified, taking a small step away from Francois. He turned and started off towards the cabins. He felt as Francois poked his arm. "I said don't touch me." Jasper clarified, his accent strong.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Jock Hunting (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jock Hunting (p)   Jock Hunting (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 5:00 am

Francios put his hands up and followed behind Jasper. He playfully nudged Jasper and chuckled. "Hey, Jasper. Maybe you can swing my the love gods' cabin. I'd love to show you a thing or two in that cabin. Like how some of us can read certain people's sexualities." Francios purred.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Jock Hunting (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jock Hunting (p)   Jock Hunting (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 12:50 pm

Jasper's head turned quickly to Francois. "What?" The son of Dionysus said nervously. He chuckled to try and cover up his tone. "Oh, nah, dude. That's probably not a good idea. Y'know, an awkward situation could ensure if I run into a girl in there." Jasper said, shrugging his shoulders. That was an utter lie, but Jasper was good at lying. He was used to doing it, especially about girls.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Jock Hunting (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jock Hunting (p)   Jock Hunting (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 2:21 pm

Both Francios and Habib chuckled. For some reason, the latter could tell that he was lying. He didn't know why, but Habib was one of those people who could see people's sexualities and apparently their relationship status. It was weird, but also came in handy. Habib secretly hoped that he was Francios' brother. They got along so well and hit it off in the matter of seconds.

"Right, right. Then maybe I could give you a massage."
Francios offered. "I always wanted to rub a jock down and relax his muscles..."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Jock Hunting (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jock Hunting (p)   Jock Hunting (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 2:30 pm

Jasper raised his eyebrow at the boys. Why were they laughing? What was funny about that? Jasper turned his attention back to the walk to the Dionysus cabin. How had he gotten in this situation? He should have just kept playing his basketball game. "I don't need a massage. Do I need to say it again? Don't touch me." Jasper said, grumbling the end, taking another step farther away from Francois.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Jock Hunting (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jock Hunting (p)   Jock Hunting (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 3:55 pm

Francios shrugged his shoulders. "You can play dumb all you want, Party Boy. I know."

"Wait," Habib-Hafez touched the son of Eros' arm. "We shouldn't out him if he's not ready to be." He whispered in his ear. Francios chuckled. Habib was feeling that itch again. That itch that never seemed to be satisfied.

"He's going to have to face the facts sooner or later." Fracnios responded and turned his attention back to Jasper. "I bet the girls just love you, huh?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Jock Hunting (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jock Hunting (p)   Jock Hunting (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 4:04 pm

Jasper looked at the boys. His brain was running a mile a minute in Dutch. "I really don't know what your talking about, man. Of course they do, and I love them." Jasper said, slowly, struggling to translate his words with him mind moving so quickly. He looked at Habib for help. He seemed like the saner one of the two.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Jock Hunting (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jock Hunting (p)   Jock Hunting (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 4:27 pm

Francios was about to say something to Jasper, but stopped when Habib-Hafez spoke up.

"I...I love your cabin. I love all of them, actually. How each one is designed to fit that particular god parent or sphere of power." He ran his fingers along the wood of the cabin. "I love how the grapevines twirl against the wood like snakes in the grass..." Habib quickly took out his pen and pencil and started to jot down some ideas for his next romantic fantasy fanfiction. Francios raised an eye at Habib, then looked at Jasper and winked.

"He's good with words, isn't he?" Francios asked in a purr.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Jock Hunting (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jock Hunting (p)   Jock Hunting (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 4:33 pm

Jasper watched Habib as he talked. He was impressed by his ability to build such good sentences, especially when Jasper still struggled a lot with always talking in English. "Yeah, he can. Come to say, who is your parent?" Jasper asked, leaning against the wall of his cabin, next to his sisters bunk, who looked up at them curiously.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Jock Hunting (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jock Hunting (p)   Jock Hunting (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 4:58 pm

Habib-Hafez shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. I haven't been claimed yet. Maybe at the campfire I'll know, but until then, I'm just going with Francios." Habib answered as he continued to write. The son of Eros looked at Habib, then at Jasper.

"Jasper, can I see you outside, please?" Francios asked, biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Jock Hunting (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jock Hunting (p)   Jock Hunting (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 5:04 pm

Jasper looked at Francois and nodded. "Um, yeah. Habib, this is my twin sister Naomi, you can talk to her if you like." Naomi gave the boy a small wave and a smile. Jasper said and then slowly made his way back out the door to the cabin. He turned around and looked at Francois, his hands slipping into the pocket of his shorts. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Jock Hunting (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jock Hunting (p)   Jock Hunting (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 5:18 pm

Habib waved back and sat down beside Naomi. Meanwhile, Francios followed behind Jasper. He placed his hands on Jasper's chest and leaned in a bit. He made sure no one was around to see this, though. Habib had a point about outing people.

"Jasper, when are you gonna...take me on a date, hm?"
He asked in a whisper. "I've been keeping my eyes on you, Dutchman. Don't you want a pretty boy on your arm?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Jock Hunting (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jock Hunting (p)   Jock Hunting (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 5:28 pm

Jasper intinctively took a step back from Francois' hands. His eyes frantically darted around. "I really don't know what you are talking about, dude. Like, you do you, but I don't like guys, alright? I don't know what makes you think that someone like me would be into guys like that." Jasper said defensively. The Holst boy had a very carefully crafted image, and that image didn't include being gay.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Jock Hunting (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jock Hunting (p)   Jock Hunting (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 5:47 pm

Francios groaned, rolling his eyes. "Jasper. I am a son of Eros. You think you can lie about your sexuality to me? I know. You have this...rainbow aura about you. Now, if you want, I can keep it a secret, but," Francios turned around and looked over his shoulder at Jasper. "Haven't you ever wanted to hold a guy in your arms? Kiss their neck?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Jock Hunting (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jock Hunting (p)   Jock Hunting (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 10:30 pm

Jasper's eyes grew wider as Francois talked. He stammered for a few seconds before saying, "I really don't know what you're talking about. I don't know what aura you think you see, or whatever. I'll say it in Dutch. Ik ben geen homo. I'll say it in German. Ich bin nicht schwul. I'll say it in English. I am not gay." Jasper said throwing his hands up in the air. It hurt a bit to openly lie, but he needed to.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Jock Hunting (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jock Hunting (p)   Jock Hunting (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 10:52 pm

The son of Eros turned back around to look at Jasper and sighed. "You can't keep dying yourself. You like guys and there's nothing wrong with that." He told him before sighing and peeking into the cabin. "Look, if you want to talk, come by the minor love gods cabin just before the campfire." Francios rested a hand on his chest. "Deal?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Jock Hunting (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jock Hunting (p)   Jock Hunting (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 11:15 pm

Jasper rolled his eyes, trying his best to maintain his composure. "Yeah, sure, whatever. Let me promise you though, you won't be seeing me. I have nothing to say on this." Jasper said, his temper shining through. The son of Dionysus turned and walked back into his cabin, to where Naomi was laughing in conversation with Habib.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Jock Hunting (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jock Hunting (p)   Jock Hunting (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 11:37 pm

Francios smirked and shook his head. "Alright, then. Come on, Habib! You've seen enough." Habib looked up at Francios and nodded his head.

"Good bye, Naomi and Jasper! It was nice meeting you." Habib got up and walked away with Francios. The latter looked behind him, glancing at Jasper before looking ahead again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jock Hunting (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jock Hunting (p)   Jock Hunting (p) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jock Hunting (p)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next