Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the world turned upside down (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

the world turned upside down (p) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 3:41 pm

the world turned upside down (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_ol85vo3vmC1t8bm8b_500
Francios sighed heavily and turned around to look at Jasper. "And why is that a bad thing?! If they don't accept you, then they don't accept you! You have your cabin mates! You have...other gay or bi jocks like yourself...like Ptolemy! He's one." Francios threw his arms up in the air. Francios walked back to Jasper and placed his hands on his chest. "Stop living for other people."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 4:02 pm

the world turned upside down (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_oo0fpdcD8E1um9xblo2_400

Jasper rolled his eyes. "So, you want me to out myself so that I can meet your definition of acceptable as opposed to other people's forms of acceptable. What difference does it make?" The son of Dionysus grumbled. He looked down at Francois' hands and then back up at him. "I'm not living for others. I'm living for me."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 4:25 pm

Francios huffed and moved his hands off of his chest and instead, hugged himself. He moistened his lips and kept his voice low. "I'm not trying to make you...for once in my life here I'm not trying to manipulate you. If I wanted to manipulate you I would find more ways than--." He paused. This wasn't about him. It was about Jasper. "Sorry. Just...coming out here wouldn't be so bad. It's...not as bad as you think it is."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 7:20 pm

Jasper shook his head. "You know, I asked some people about you. They said that I should avoid you, that you'll get whatever you want. How do I know that you're not just doing that now? How do I know that you're not just feigning vulnerability to get me to do what you want?" The son of Dionysus, said his anger issues showing through. "I don't think it would be bad for other people."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 1:44 am

The son of Eros sighed and shook his head. "You shouldn't listen to everyone." Francios folded his arms over his chest. "What do you think I want if I'm lying huh? What could I possibly get from you that I can't get from any boy or girl in or out of this camp."

Last edited by Gay Admin on Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 1:50 am

Jasper threw his hands up in the air. "I don't know. That's what I'm trying to figure out." The Dutch boy said loudly, pushing his hand back through his dark hair, as was just getting more and more messed up with his stress. "I don't believe that anyone does anything entirely unselfishly." The son of Dionysus admitted.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 5:09 pm

"...Well you're smart." Francios shrugged his shoulders, becoming defensive. "People never just do things without having an underlying agenda." He added. "Like me," Francios gulped as he got ready to lie. "I don't care about you. All I wanna do is ride you until the cows come home so you can tell other guys. Then they'll tell other jocks and so on and so forth. I don't care what you do. I just need d*ck." Francios swallow hard. "At least, that's what everyone says that's all I want."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 5:13 pm

The Dutch boy watched Francois' throat shift as he gulped. That was strange. Jasper turned his attention slowly to Francois. "That's what other people say you want? What do you say you want?" The son of Dionysus said slowly. His eyebrows turned in. "Stop living for other people." Jasper said, imitating Francois, but meaning it genuinely.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 5:53 pm

Francios shook his hand and pointed his finger at Jasper. "No, you're not going to turn this on me! This is about you and your problem with coming out!" Francios eyes started to glow pink. "I could make you confess everything to me right here and right now. Don't push me!"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 7:11 pm

Jasper shook his head. "Nope. If you are going to tear me down, I'm not going down alone." Jasper scoffed. "Make me tell you what? You've already got my biggest secret dangling over my head. There's no more than that." Jasper messed with his dark hair. "So, are you ready to tell the truth now?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 11:54 pm

Francios' eyes started to turn back to normal. He knew that at this point, him bewitching his amoskinesis. "Just shut up, Dutchman!" He yelled, his French accent thickening like cold honey. "First off, I'm not living for everyone else. Second off, I love sex. Nothing makes me more hot than a sweaty, muscular jock that hits it from the back. Third off, I know who I am. I'm sexy, sensible, fashionable and..." Francios moistened his lips and looked down. "And I know how to treat someone whether their male, female, or in between."

Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 12:06 am

Jasper looked at Francois, confused. "But is sex all that you like? Don't you ever want to know what it is like to actually have someone who you can hold at night? It's one thing to be able to please someone, but to be able to actually love someone..." Jasper trailed off. "I mean, I wouldn't know, but..."

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 12:13 am

"You're projecting." Francios clipped. "I'm the little spoon." He sighed and sat down on the sandy shore. "...I do enjoy sex, I do, but I'm not one for relationships. I'm better off just being someone's fling and that's it. There's no point in being in a relationship." The son of Eros looked down at the sand.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 12:22 am

Jasper shook his head. "I'm not projecting. You're just being defensive." The son of Dionysus snapped back. "I'm just pointing out that I'm not the only flawed one here."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 12:35 am

"Shut up, Jasper! Shut up, shut up, shut up!" Francios got up and started hitting his chest over and over again. "Shut up, you don't know anything about me!" He screamed. Francios continued to hit his chest, he could feel tears started to roll down his face. "S-stop...please." He whimpered out.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 12:42 am

Jasper put his hands up defensively. "I'll stop, alright?" He said, his voice still bitter. "But you don't know me either, a'ight?" The Dutch boy said, his voice low and quiet. "Why did that upset you so much? You struck me as the collected type."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 1:04 am

The son of Eros rolled his forehead. Did he just have a mini episode? That won't go well with his public image. "...Sorry. It's been a long day." He huffed and wiped the tears from his face. "Anyway, uh, are you playing any sports tomorrow? Maybe I can be your personal cheerleader." He smiled faintly, trying to hide the pain that had made it's way through his perfect exterior.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 1:19 am

Jasper's perfect face fell a bit. "Are you okay?" The son of Dionysus asked, impressively genuinely. He looked Francois over and then looked down the beach at the water. This was not how he had predicted tonight going. He looked back at Francois. "I have a football match at 6." Jasper admitted. "Oh, sorry, soccer." The son of Dionysus corrected, saying soccer in a very fake American accent.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 1:36 am

"I'm fine." Francios quickly said. "And don't worry about it. I'm from France. It's these stupid Americans who name things without thinking." He rolled his eyes flamboyantly. "You can head back. I'm just gonna go back to my cabin."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 1:47 am

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Stupid Americans." Jasper mumbled with a chuckle. Jasper's eyes moved over Francois' face, still quite a bit worried about him. How had he broken down so quickly, and the gained it all back just as fast? Was that a normal occurrence for him? "Can I walk you back to your cabin? It's on the way back to mine, and I think Nai already left."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 1:57 am

Francios smiled a bit and nodded his head. "That sounds nice, thank you." He cleared his throat and started to walk toward the cabin "...Do you still not like my shorts?" He asked with a almost playful look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 2:06 am

Jasper chuckled and shoved his hands in his pocket. "Still just shorts." The son of Dionysus shrugged his shoulders. He pulled his right hand out of his pocket and scratched his upper left arm, and then put his hand back in his pocket. The Dutchman turned and started up the beach back towards the cabins.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 2:24 am

"...Maybe you are straight. This ass drives guys crazy." Francios lightly shoved Jasper and continued walking. He wondered if Jasper was just different and didn't want sex from him right off the bat. Maybe he was something special.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 2:40 am

Jasper rolled his eyes. "You've made it pretty clear that you know that I am not." Jas joked. "Maybe when all you've ever been able to do is check out guys from a far, you get good at acting like you don't care." The son of Dionysus clarified, looking off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 3:30 pm

"...So you do care." That's what Francios got out of it. He giggled a bit, shaking his head. "Whatever. Your thoughts are your thoughts. Just know that I can do a split." He added with a wiggle of his eyebrows. "I hope you win. Want me to relax your muscles afterwards?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the world turned upside down (p)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next