Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Keep Swimming

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigerli
Tigerli

Just Keep Swimming Empty
PostSubject: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 1:02 pm

Sick of pouting in the comfort of my bed, I decided to finally face the outside world. As soon as I stepped into the sun, I realized what a mistake I'd made. Ducking my head as if to avoid the glaring sun, I hurried towards New Rome, rushing into the first dark building I found in my way just to avoid any more time out in the open. Great job at being a moody melodramatic teenage girl, pal! As I looked around, I noticed I had gone into the enormous Bath House. The warmth of the Caldarium pulled me in and I quickly found myself in the hot room, all alone. I grinned as I looked around the place, the dim lighting giving the water of the pool an eerie glow. Out of nowhere, a flashback hit me, immersing my consciousness into the realm of memories. Great, now you're having nightmares when you're awake too. Depression really doesn't suit you.

~~~ FLASH BACK ~~~

I entered the bath house a few steps behind Jerome, looking wearily around the new place. I clutched the bag with my swimsuit and towel inside, denying to leave the barracks without my black jeans and hoodie. "Are you sure you don't want to go get ice cream instead? I-I heard this new place opened up with 60 different flavors!"I offered quickly, desperation showing in my voice. Can we go yet? Is it time to leave?
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Just Keep Swimming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 1:34 pm

Just Keep Swimming Tumblr_inline_n2t1grUcC81sc3ygs
Jerome looked over his shoulder at Robin and gave him a bright smile. He was dressed in nothing, but his red, black, and green swim trunks. "Come on, don't you want to loosen your muscles up?" The son of Apollo asked. "Plus it involves water. You're a legacy of Neptune so you must enjoy it...unless you really are a grumpy cat." Jerome chuckled and came around to the edge of the water. He slowly slipped into the water, wincing a bit at the pain from the heat.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Just Keep Swimming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 1:43 pm

"Stop calling me that!"I whined as I instead headed into the changing rooms. "Jerk"I muttered under my breath, just enough for him to hear. I meant it mostly playfully, but his happy personality could get on my nerves some times. I quickly changed into my black swim shorts and a black T-Shirt before joining the son of Apollo back in the hot room. "I may be a legacy of Neptune but as you may have noticed, I'm not the biggest fun of any kind of activities."I rolled my eyes at him as I quickly got into the water, the heat actually pleasant. What can I say, I'm a sucker for boiling hot temperatures.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Just Keep Swimming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 1:59 pm

The son of Apollo watched as Robin came back into the pool area and smiled when he noticed that he was still wearing a t-shirt. He wasn't going to make anything about it. Instead, he put his arms around Robin's shoulders with a grin on his face. "You're such a cute grumpy cat."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Just Keep Swimming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 2:06 pm

"I'm not!"I exclaimed flustered, ducking my head as a way to hide the slight blush covering my face. "This is unfair, you know? You got annoying nicknames and I still got nothing! You annoy me, son of Apollo, too much for your own good."I grumbled, crossing my arms in an almost childish manner. Stupid infuriating son of Apollo.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Just Keep Swimming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 2:27 pm

"Aw. You get s angry!" The Jamaican son of Apollo wrapped his arms around his waist underneath the water and nuzzled his face in the crook of his neck. He was about to give him a soft peck when he heard voice coming in. To spare Robin's image, he moved his body away from his. However when he did, he caught the eye of the son of Cupid who stood him up.

"...Shit."
He whispered. Jerome cleared his throat and looked down at the water. The son of Cupid with his, tough Mars boyfriend made their way into the bathhouse and got in.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Just Keep Swimming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 2:35 pm

"Of course I do, cause you get on my stupid nerves, you idiot."I mumbled with a small grin, secretly enjoying all the attention but never admitting it. I had just slightly tilted my head to the side instinctively to give him more space, my eyes barely open as the relaxing effect of the water finally got to me, making me drowsy, when I felt him hurriedly pull away. Opening my eyes only to glare at him, I was stopped short when I noticed his defensive stance. Following his line of sight, I found myself staring at a familiar face followed by a strange one. Of course I couldn't have a nice day out now, could I? With a huff, I swam closer to Jerome, half trying to reassure him and half trying to prove a point as the two boys joined the pool, both looking like they just stepped out of a swimwear magazine. Unconsciously, I tugged at my shirt in a nervous manner as I reached out to grab his hand underwater, giving him a reassuring squeeze and a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Just Keep Swimming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 3:28 pm

The son of Apollo smiled a bit and looked over at Robin. He leaned over and whispered in his ear, "We can go get ice cream like you suggested." His arm lazily draped across his waist.

"Hey, Jerome. I didn't see you there." The son of Cupid smiled a bit with his hands on the son of Mars broad chest. "This is Damon. Damon, this is Jerome."

"Sup." The son of Mars nodded his head.

Jerome looked up. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Just Keep Swimming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 3:32 pm

"Not until I drown this stupid jerk in a pool of his own blood."I whispered back with a grin, resting my head on his shoulder and wrapping my arms around his side in a hug, glaring blatantly at the two kids. "Hi Damon, nice to meet you. I'm Robin."I introduced myself in a sudden rush of boldness, my voice cold and with an obviously fake happy tone.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Just Keep Swimming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 3:45 pm

Jerome gulped. He hoped that Robin wouldn't do anything that dark. Then again, it was Robin.

"Sup, Robin." The son of Mars snorted as the son of Cupid straddled his lap. His hands immediately went to his ass.

"Baby! Not in front of company!" The son of Cupid gasped and let loose a giggle. Jerome moistened his lips. "Anyway, it's nice seeing you again! I'm sorry about the way things ended.

"It's fine. It was...not meant to be, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Just Keep Swimming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 3:50 pm

"You don't seem too sorry about it."I deadpanned with a raised eyebrow, crossing my arms in a challenging stance. If Jerome wasn't going to fight this, i would, because that guy needed to be put in his place.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Just Keep Swimming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 4:05 pm

"Robbie, please. Don't...don't get upset, okay?" Jerome whispered in his ear.

The son of Cupid blinked. "Well, obviously he found you so he can't be that upset, right? Right"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Just Keep Swimming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 12:07 am

I turned to glare at Jerome. "How can I not get upset over this? This guy's a jerk and he hurt you. He needs to pay for that."I snapped at him, not even bothering to be quiet anymore. What the hell is wrong with you? He's a freaking Mars kid, you can't take him on! Shut up before you get yourself in too much trouble. Or worse, Jerome. What the hell are you trying to prove anyway?
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Just Keep Swimming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 2:01 am

Just Keep Swimming Tumblr_oadobrZeB81sgaqfho2_250
Jerome sighed and closed his eyes. He took in a deep breath and placed his hand gently on the side of Robin's face. He knew whenever he got like this it was no reasoning with him. The son of Apollo stared into Robin's green eyes and tried to quietly explain to him that he was okay.

"...Well does it really matter? You two are dating and it looks like I did you a favor." The son of Cupid stated while he was still sitting on his boyfriend's lap. The son of Apollo sighed at the same time that the son of Mars snorted.

"Let's go, okay Robin Hood? For me?"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Just Keep Swimming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 2:14 am

I frowned as I stared back into Jerome's deep brown eyes, surprised at the calm that projected through them. But of course that stupid son of Cupid had to ruin it. "We're not freaking dating!"I growled, the water around us starting to shake and bubble, a warning sign of me reaching my limit. Stupid son of Cupid with his stupid son of Mars and their stupid timing. And stupid good looking people with their stupid self-esteem and stupid stupid everything. I want to kill something right now. Or at least burn something really really bad.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Just Keep Swimming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 2:22 am

Jerome felt the water bubble and immediately moved away from him. He knew that he probably wouldn't burn or hurt him, but he could never be so sure. The son of Cupid shrugged.

"You may think that, but you're wrong. No man that is interested in another would let someone caress their cheek like you just did. You like him, as a Cupid kid, I can tell." He said peacefully before taking his boyfriend's hand. He led him out of the water and toward another part of the bath house.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Just Keep Swimming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 2:26 am

"I don't!"I snapped frustrated, the water exploding in the spot where they were in just a few seconds ago. Panting hard from the excersice, I took a moment to regain some control of my powers, the water calm down again. As soon as that happened, I pushed myself out of the pool and rushed to the changing rooms, locking myself inside. I'll find you and I'll kill you, stupid son of Cupid. But first, I need a moment to wallow in self pity and mortification.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Just Keep Swimming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 2:30 am

Jerome immediately got out of the water after Robin, almost slipping on the light blue tile. Gods, he hoped that Robin wasn't too upset (even though he knew that he was probably boiling. The son of Apollo pressed his head against the door that he knew contained his...friend. "Robbie? Open up, please. Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Just Keep Swimming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 2:47 am

I huffed as I heard Jerome call out to me from behind the door. "Yeah, I'm fine, just need to change."I mumbled, my voice muffled by the wooden door. With a sigh, I sat down on the small chair, resting my head on my hands. Remind me, why did you have to go all drama queen on him again?
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Just Keep Swimming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 11:47 am

Jerome sighed and folded hs arms over his chest. "Robin..." He shook his head and took a step away from the door. "Thank you for standing up for me. I appreciate it."

Last edited by Gay Admin on Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Just Keep Swimming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 11:54 am

I looked up at the door confused, quickly standing up and pulling it open. "Why didn't you say something? I mean, that guy treated you worse than garbage, you must have something to say to him!"I asked, frowning puzzled by his actions. I would have ripped his guts out and hung him from a tree if I was in his place.

OOC: I don't know why I am like this but Robin is just so dramatic in this topic XD
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Just Keep Swimming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 4:25 pm

The son of Apollo shook his head. "You don't understand! I'm not a violent person!" Jerome sighed and shook his head. "Just...come out. I can hug you like the way you say you hate it, but secretly love it." Jerome was good at reading body language.

Last edited by Gay Admin on Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Just Keep Swimming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 12:11 am

"I don't love it"I mumbled with a small smile as I wemt over to him and pulled him into a hug. "I know you're not violent, Jerome, but you can't be all flowers and rainbows with a guy that hurt you like that. Yes, I don't get it, like I don't get many things. I'm sorry if that annoys you so much."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Just Keep Swimming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 12:23 am

Jerome immediately wrapped his arms around his waist and nuzzled his face n Robin's brown hair. "I know I can't. I just didn't want you to become upset and do something that you'd regret later." He pulled away to kiss his forehead. "...Can I get a kiss?" What? He was hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Just Keep Swimming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 12:58 am

I held back a purr at the comforting gesture.What? Just because I don't like him calling me a cat doesn't mean I don't secretly encourage it. "I'd never regret punishing him and you know it."I laughed, gently pushing him away. "No, you creep, you can't, I don't wanna risk us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Keep Swimming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Keep Swimming
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Jupiter :: Bath House :: The Caldarium-
Jump to: