Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Keep Swimming

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 1:10 am

Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_n2t1grUcC81sc3ygs
Jerome stumbled back some and raised his eyebrows. "Maybe some risks are worth taking, huh?" Jerome reached up to touch Robin's chin. "Come on, let's go get my favorite grumpy cat some ice cream."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 3:54 am

"Don't call me that"I glared at him playfully and went back to the changing room to grab my bag. "You're trying to get me fat so that I can be even less attractive, aren't you?"I teased, although a small voice inside my head screaming how bad I was in comparison to the Cupid and the Mars kid.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 1:31 pm

Jerome shrugged his shoulders. "You're saying it like it's a bad thing, Sugarplum. I like a little meat on my future boyfriend's bones." Jerome wrapped his arm around his waist and kissed the side of his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 1:45 pm

"I'm not going to be your stupid future boyfriend"I snapped and pushed his arms away from my waist, quickly becoming agitated. "Stop with that stupid thing already!" Stop making promises we both know you won't keep, I added silently in my head, my glare never faltering.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 2:14 pm

The son of Apollo simply laughed and stuffed his hands into his back pockets. "You have the cutest frown in the world, Robbie." He smiled some.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 2:17 pm

"And you have the stupidest stupid laugh on this damn planet and you're stupid and you suck."I huffed, crossing my arms and pouting as we made our way out of the bath house. "And you owe me double ice cream for defending your sorry ass back there."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 7:55 pm

Jerome laughed more at Robin. "You're so funny, Grumpy Cat. I'll get you triple ice cream. How does that sound?" Jerome lightly kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 3:15 am

I grinned excitedly at the prospect. "That sounds fair after all I've been through cause of you today. And a movie later, with pizza?"I tried to demand but it came out as a question. Don't push your luck.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 12:54 pm

"And then I can hold you in my arms are you fall asleep." Jerome smiled and gave Robin a brief hug. "I'm sorry I'm such problem for you, Robin."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 1:02 pm

"Nuh-huh, nope, no holding. Bad Jerome. "I scolded him with a small smile on my lips. "It's alright, I've suffered worse, I can stand you - for short periods of time, at least."I chuckled, reaching out to poke his nose.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 3:23 am

Jerome smiled some and shrugged his shoulders. "I'm glad you can handle me. I know I'm so...obsessed with you." He said in a serious tone. "I get that from my dad too, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 3:32 am

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "You're not 'obsessed', silly Jerome. It's a phase, it'll pass, no worries. It's alright as long as I get my ice cream."I explained with a small shrug, trying to make this appear of little importance to me.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 3:55 am

"Wait, wait." The son of Apollo stopped in his tracks. "Robbie, is that really want you think? That liking you is just a phase? Because you're wrong. You're so, so wrong about that." He spread out his arms for the son of Trivia. "Come here."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 3:59 am

"It is just a phase."I rolled my eyes and took a backwards step away from his outstreched arms. "You may not see it now but you will once you get over it. It's normal, humans always go after the 'forbidden fruit' or whatever. And me saying no has just spared your insticts or whatever. It'll pass, chill."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 4:08 am

Jerome shook his head. "I'm sick of hearing that. That who I'm attracted to is just a phase." He sighed and closed his arms from giving affection. "It's not. I like you, Robin. Why don't you understand that?"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 4:10 am

"Because it's not freaking true, alright? Just drop it and let's go get that stupid ice cream."I snapped and crossed my arms in defence, glaring at the dark blue tiles on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 4:32 am

Jerome put his hands up defensively and started walking again. "Fine, let's get you some ice cream." He said and with that, he disappeared out of the bath house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Keep Swimming
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Jupiter :: Bath House :: The Caldarium-
Jump to: