Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Centurion Down (Chastity)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkseide
Darkseide

Centurion Down (Chastity) Empty
PostSubject: Centurion Down (Chastity)   Centurion Down (Chastity) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 3:12 am

She had been talking to a few Lares when she suddenly collapsed. All attempts to wake her failed, leaving the 3rd Cohort in confusion. How did a completely healthy girl suddenly fall into a Coma? Posion? Curse?
Was it an attack by an enemy of the Legion?

It seemed something unnatural was occuring...
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Centurion Down (Chastity)   Centurion Down (Chastity) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 5:46 am

The Bacchus' Garden wasn't the place anyone would associate with me. It was so bright and full of life while I was gloomy and depressed. Maybe that was what I liked about it, that it gave me some sort of hope. What I didn't expect to find was a girl collapsed on the ground, no sign of life from her. The image immediately transported me to the hotel room, my sister lying lifelessly on the bed. I snapped out of it quickly, rushing next to her to check her pulse. "She's alive. I have to take her to the infirmary."I said, mostly to myself, as I picked her up and placed her back on a bench.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Centurion Down (Chastity)   Centurion Down (Chastity) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 3:56 pm

Having been summoned by the Lares (who are apparently useful), some Medical Personnel would arrive with a stretcher and ambulance, and begin to prepare the Centurion for travel. "We got word for the Lares, they said she collapsed while debating with them, but they are unaware of what may have happened. Do you have any idea?" asked one Responder
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Centurion Down (Chastity)   Centurion Down (Chastity) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 8:26 am

"N-N-No, I-I just saw her on the ground as I-I was walking. Is she going to be okay? D-Do we have to alert someone? A-Are we under attack?"I asked hurriedly, my stuttering returning in such moments of stress and worry. Please let it not be a new war, I don't want to die yet.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Centurion Down (Chastity)   Centurion Down (Chastity) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 2:03 am

A responder would reply to her. "As far as we know, we're not under attack. But with this incident, we can't rule it out. The other Centurions must be warned in case something is targeting them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Centurion Down (Chastity)   Centurion Down (Chastity) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Centurion Down (Chastity)
Page 1 of 1