Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

centurion meeting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sarenrae
the bomb dot com
sarenrae

centurion meeting Empty
PostSubject: centurion meeting   centurion meeting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 9:39 pm

centurion meeting Tumblr_inline_oj9xzaUcdd1sguph5_500centurion meeting Tumblr_inline_oj9xvtlkRI1sguph5_500

Rowan was early for the miniature centurion meeting. Most of the centurions were already busy with their own duties, so they just decided to hold a meeting with who was available. Since Sophie was taking care of the team bonding session today, Rowan was free to look bored and talk about semantics.

She was already curled up in one of the comfy chairs in the senate house. There was a book open in her lap, something her dad had asked her to read. It was just some book about business, something to "help her get ahead when she started college" in his words. She was literally about to fall asleep, after reading three pages out of the book.
Back to top Go down
Metaloneus

centurion meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: centurion meeting   centurion meeting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 9:52 pm

Christian found that waking up his people up early for drill and team building was a good way to get them motivated, but the downside was having to wake up early himself. Christian wondered what his coffee would taste like if he put a Vicodin in his it. It was too late now, however, the Senate House was not a place to bring any contraband in. Christian never brought anything in here that he wouldn't want being shown in public. He'd even asked the Praetors about bringing the coffee to these things. Not that it mattered, even if it had been frowned upon, he doubted he'd see any Centurion today that would nag him on it.

"Rowan." Christian greeted with a nod, she'd already been nested in. Christian liked to be early just under good policy, part of the changes he'd made under his first promotion. He was somewhat indifferent about her, but her surname listed her as a Davenport. A family in which he didn't want to like, yet had pleasant experiences with. "Guess I'm late to be the first person here. How's the second Cohort doing?"
Back to top Go down
sarenrae
the bomb dot com
sarenrae

centurion meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: centurion meeting   centurion meeting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 10:01 pm

centurion meeting Tumblr_inline_oj9xzaUcdd1sguph5_500centurion meeting Tumblr_inline_oj9xvtlkRI1sguph5_500

Rowan had almost nodded asleep, but thankfully another centurion arrived. She looked up to see Christian entering the Senate House, and she gave him a polite smile.
"Mornin'" She greeted, noting that he was just as tired as she was. Whoever decided that these morning meetings were allowed seriously needed to get their priorities straight. They were worse than her dad, at least he let them sleep in sometimes.
"I'm like eighty five percent sure that they're scared of me." That wasn't an exaggeration, but she needed to whip them into shape. Everyone looks at her, expecting her group to be second best. Maybe for once they could be the best. Maybe this stupid hierarchical system needed to get a shake up now and then.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

centurion meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: centurion meeting   centurion meeting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 10:15 pm

centurion meeting Giphy
Okay, so, Helmer knew good and damn well that he wasn't supposed to be at the centurion meeting, but he didn't care. He needed to see his sister. Dressed in a camp shirt and gray sweatpants, the gay Davenport made his way into the meeting hall. Clearing his throat, he scanned the room for his sister.

"Ro!" He shouted in a whisper from the door. "Pssst! Ro-Ro!" Helmer moistened his lips. "Hey! I need to-- is that Christian? Hey, Christian!" He waved. "Oh, anyway, Ro! I need, like, twenty dollars! It's Twink Tuesday at Ganymede's and I need some cash." He whispered again.
Back to top Go down
sarenrae
the bomb dot com
sarenrae

centurion meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: centurion meeting   centurion meeting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 10:21 pm

Rowan looked past Christian to the door, where her dearest older brother stood. She rolled her eyes, and leaned forward, reaching into her backpack and pulling out a twenty. She held it up for him, hissing back, "You better pay me back or I will murder you in your sleep." She said it with an endearing smile though. She wasn't going to walk the money to him though.
Back to top Go down
Metaloneus

centurion meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: centurion meeting   centurion meeting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 10:55 pm

"Is that because of-" Christian had a joke ready about if it was her drills or her taste in reading. However, he didn't have the time to do that, before a figure showed up in the doorway. Christian's eyes narrowed, as he briefly recognized the figure as a Davenport. Christian would have questioned how he got into the Senate House, but he couldn't help the grin that showed up on his face. Showing up in the Senate House in sweatpants for money. He wasn't sure why, but Christian felt an entirely new point of view for Helmer.

He gave Helmer a brief wave back. "Huh, so I'm assuming this is why they're scared of you." Christian commented to Rowan. He took a bigger gulp of his coffee. He didn't even in particular like coffee, but it got the job done. Christian would have nested into a seat, but there were some Centurions he wasn't a fan of, and he wasn't sure who would be showing up today.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

centurion meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: centurion meeting   centurion meeting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 11:14 pm

centurion meeting Giphy
Helmer smiled widely and came into the room. "All the cool people are here." He took the money from his younger sister and smiled. "Thanks, sis. You're so nice when you want to be." He teased. Instead of leaving, he sat himself on top of the table. "Y'know my ex-boyfriend Jerome? The son of Apollo? Well, he's trying to talk to this guy in the third cohort, but it isn't working out for him." Helmer wasn't really the person to gossip, but this was juicy to him. Jerome was juicy to him. Still is."Anyway, Ro-Ro, what are you doing after this? I'll buy you a drink after I buy Taleis one. He's so adorable." He exhaled before getting up off the table and sitting on the edge of his sister's lap.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

centurion meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: centurion meeting   centurion meeting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 11:35 pm

Carter made his way into the Senate House wearing a business suit- he took his job very seriously. He wore his glasses opposed to putting in his contacts. He scanned the area, and noticed Rowan and Christian were already there, and Helmer Davenport apparently was, as well, even though he really shouldn't be. It was okay, nothing important was going on, obviously, but if something serious came up, Helmer had to leave. Carter didn't want to hear Reyna's barking if she heard about Helmer being there, and it wasn't just very professional of the Centurions to let anyone hear important camp decisions. "Morning," he greeted, putting his briefcase down on the chair next to Rowan. He opened it. "There's nothing actually in this briefcase, I just thought it'd look pretty official," Carter admitted and laughed. He went over to the coffee maker the Centurions had purchased (just in case you ever questioned where the camp budget went towards), and started it up. "Alright, Helmer, I don't know why you're here, dude, but you have to leave once our conversation starts. We need to talk about the son of Artemis that's been running around here. Anyone else want some coffee? Doughnuts, perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
sarenrae
the bomb dot com
sarenrae

centurion meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: centurion meeting   centurion meeting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 11:50 pm

Rowan smirked at Christians comment, "Yeah, pretty much." then she was sat on.

"Hey!" Rowan exclaimed, trying to wriggle her body so that her brother would fall off. "If you get off me I'll hang out with you." She was lying. Her other older siblings didn't do this to her. Sure maybe Liam attacked her with weapons sometimes, but that was usually because their dad told him to. With Helmer she had the more classic sibling relationship. They argue and they annoy each other.

That was when Carter walked in. Listen, she didn't have anything against him, but it was hard to take him seriously when he walked into the room looking like he was about to close a business deal. Rowan had chosen something more sensible to wear, a sweater and jeans. She wasn't crazy. She already had to get up at the asscrack of morning, why would she spend her time putting on a pant suit?

"I already had a five hour energy, anyways. Can't stand coffee. Also before we get to serious buisness, can we please talk about the fact that you are wearing a f*cking suit right now, because I'm really confused."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

centurion meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: centurion meeting   centurion meeting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 12:00 am

centurion meeting Giphy
"...Oh?" Helmer raised an eyebrow. His eyes scanned over Carter's outfit, then at the empty briefcase. He couldn't figure out for the life of him why he brought it in the first place. Perhaps so that he became more aesthetically pleasing? Only the gods knew.

"Do you want me to leave now? 'Cause I can, but first you gotta take those glasses off. From a gay son of Bellona to a straight son of Mars, they don't go with your...outfit." He stood off of Rowan's lap and straightened out his sweatpants. "I feel like I'm not properly dressed anyway." Helmer shrugged his shoulders. As he started to walk out, he paused and turned to look at Carter.

"There's a son of Diana running around? Wait, is he gay?!" That was very important to him. "If he's gay, then this power top call dibs." Helmer snorted with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Metaloneus

centurion meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: centurion meeting   centurion meeting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 12:18 am

Well, this was it, the day had finally come. Years of being a centurion, and he'd always been lucky enough to say he'd never been in a room with only authority figures. He supposed they were his equals, but still, the names Davenport and Virgo weren't ones to bring security to him. It was hard to dislike the Davenports when they'd been completely reasonable, if not, kind, to Christian during conversation, but still. His upbringing made him weary of names with such gravity.

"I don't believe it." Christian made his opinion abundantly clear. "There's no such thing as children of Diana. You remember what happened when Medusa's oath was broken and it wasn't even remotely her fault?" Christian wanted to mention something along the lines of 'your boy Jupiter really doesn't like it when anyone gets in bed besides him.' Christian elected to keep that one to himself, less chance of being struck by lightning.

Christian was only wearing jeans and a henley, in truth, he didn't own a suit. "If we're talking dress codes though, I do have to say, you look mighty... privileged." Christian said to Carter. Christian's Cohort was assigned what no one would vouch for, and typically, those people weren't interested in collars. By extension, Christian agreed.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

centurion meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: centurion meeting   centurion meeting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 6:44 pm

"The suit is just for looks. The glasses are for vision. I can't exactly take these off unless I have my contacts near me. Anyway, son of Diana, Artemis, whatever. I don't know his sexuality, Helm. Sorry. It didn't come up," Carter looked at Helmer. "Yes, you need to leave. Sorry, it's just professional." Carter turned to Rowan. "All I know about him is that he's 16 and his name is Hayden. He is friends with my cousin, Spencer." Carter peered over at Christian. "There apparently is. It doesn't surprise me, either. Jupiter has whipped it out like, how many times now since the original Big Three Pact? I will say, though, this hurts my respect factor for Diana, and I don't think I'm the only one who feels that way. Diana is the virgin goddess, even more so than Minerva, who has Greek children, or Vesta, who doesn't resent men. It's hard to explain. Anyway, we need to figure out how we should, as a camp, view this boy. Is he an ally? Or is he an enemy? He doesn't seem like he's up to trouble, but first impressions can be deceiving."
Back to top Go down
sarenrae
the bomb dot com
sarenrae

centurion meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: centurion meeting   centurion meeting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 6:57 pm

Rowan shrugged, "I mean virginity is a social construct." She didn't really care about what the gods did or didn't do. I mean sure, she does throw some judgement at Jupiter, but who doesn't.

"Okay, so, is he greek or what? You said Artemis at the beginning. If he's greek then he has no business being in the legion, so we offer him temporary asylum then call up the greeks to deal with him. I say we give him the treatment we give all newcomers. We have no real reason to suspect him other than his god parent. Even then, it seems discriminatory not to trust him because of that." The whole situation seemed pretty simple to Rowan, she wasn't sure why everyone had their panties in a twist.
Back to top Go down
Metaloneus

centurion meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: centurion meeting   centurion meeting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 11:26 pm

"Psychological or biological, the gods take it very seriously. You've read the myths." Christian replied to Rowan, before returning to Carter's point. "I'm not much into taking to name of Jupiter in vein, I don't want to be a lightning rod later down the line, but you're comparing apples to oranges. We can trace Jupiter back to laying with a cow. You said it yourself, Diana is the virgin goddess. Jupiter's oath with his brothers was unrealistic from the start, Diana's is the opposite. I'll believe it when you show me proof." Christian didn't get too worked up on the subject, the gods weren't a passion of his, after all.

"But, if we're talking solution, then I say the solution is not to overthink it. The way I see it is that, he's probably just a kid of Aristaeus and someone read the signs wrong. If he shows and red flags, we vet him. If not, he's free to do what he wants. What makes you think he's coming here anyway?" Christian held back a comment about visions, instead replacing with with a gulp of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

centurion meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: centurion meeting   centurion meeting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 12:37 am

centurion meeting Giphy
Helmer listened to his the centurions talk. He wondered where Chadwick was since he was the centurion of the fourth cohort. Maybe he was running late or something. Anyway, he shrugged his shoulders. "I'm going to go write a Apollo and Cupid fanfic. See you guys later. See you Rowan at Ganymede's." And like that, he left.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

centurion meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: centurion meeting   centurion meeting Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 8:32 pm

centurion meeting Tumblr_n22kzc4IqX1s5t7rno5_r1_250

Just as Helmer was leaving Corinne was walking in. She was holding the vanilla coloured file that held all the documents about the son of Diana that was running around. It was still crazy to think that it was a thing, and Rinne couldn't wrap her head about it, but she knew her ignorance wasn't going to solve the problem.

Rinne walked in dressed in a pair of black leggings, and a white blouse tied at the bottom. It was more just a clothing preference and wasn't anything too fancy. It was what she chose to wear on her day off. It wasn't often that she wasn't out doing something, but today was fairly laid back.

Corinne started walking over to her seat when she saw Carter and he was wearing a suit. "You know something Carter, you'd make a good lawyer." Rinne said with a tiny hint of sarcasm, but wasn't likely to be picked up. She took her usual seat beside Christian and put the folder down. "Inside this folder deals with all the contents of the Hayden case."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

centurion meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: centurion meeting   centurion meeting Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 8:42 pm

"He's Greek, I'm just going back and forth between Artemis and Diana to avoid confusion. I guess I'm creating confusion." Carter looked at Christian. "For sure, he's a son of Artemis. He wouldn't be causing this much discussion and drama if not, and it's been confirmed by Chiron from Camp Half-Blood. You guys are right...tell you what, let's just wait it out-" he was interrupted by Corinne entering. She commented on him being a lawyer, which made him smile a little, even though knowing Rinne, it probably wasn't an actual compliment." Carter stared down at the folder. "Alright, let's hear it." Carter took a sip of his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Metaloneus

centurion meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: centurion meeting   centurion meeting Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 1:45 pm

Christian gave Helmer a nod as a goodbye when he left the room, and then almost instantaneously, his co-Centurion walked in. "Leggings?" Christian didn't waste a moment when he saw Corinne enter the room. "Seriously? Leggings?" Christian put forth, in rapid succession. By now, she'd gotten used to Christian's constant criticism. It was light-hearted, but consistent. "Most girls go through years of conditioning before Starbucks and leggings." He commented, before pulling something out of his pocket, and placing it on her lap.

He, in turn, swiped the folder from her. "Skittles." Christian said, "Taste the rainbow." He opened up the folder to begin reading the little details of the case. "Let's see here, first name is Hayden, last name is nonexistent. Carries Celestial Bronze weapons. Over six feet tall and weighs 150. Blue eyes, and more white than a Canadian snow storm." Christian combed the details, looking back up to the group, to assure them he wasn't making this up.

"Seems legitimate to me. The endorsement, from a guy who literally has a horse's ass, only makes it all the more convincing to me." Christian again reiterated his point; it was deception. "According to this, our boy has been in the Lotus Casino for a while. A long while." Christian held the folder up, for anyone who wanted to look at it. He shrugged. "Looks like Zeus wants him dead. I say again, not a Roman affair."
Back to top Go down
sarenrae
the bomb dot com
sarenrae

centurion meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: centurion meeting   centurion meeting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 5:08 pm

"So I'm guessing we'll ship him out to camp half blood sometime in the next week?" There wasn't much else to say about this boy, it was now up to the greeks to deal with him, that is if they could get organized enough to handle it. She didn't have much against the greeks, but they were a little bit looser on the rules.

"Anyways, moving on. Carter, your cohort has inspections this week, I think its supposed to be a surprise inspection though so don't tell them. Christian and I are supposed to do that. I think we have war games scheduled for Friday too. Does anyone know the teams are this week, I didn't see it on the schedule."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

centurion meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: centurion meeting   centurion meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

centurion meeting
Page 1 of 1