Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yin and Yang

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigerli
Tigerli

Yin and Yang - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang   Yin and Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 10:50 am

"I don't really do stuff for fun?"I tried to explain but it came out more like a question than I had planned it to. "Painting sounds nice but I can't paint so no. But it seems like it suits you, somehow."I shrugged again, resorting to digging a little hole in the dirt with the tip of my shoe in an awkward notion.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang   Yin and Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 10:53 am

"You don't do stuff for fun? That's..not cool! I have a lot of fun things to do if you want to do something but I understand if you don't and and-" she kept rambling on, kind of pitying him. "Thanks for the shower of flattery, but you should try it sometimes! Seriously! It's calming, nice and rewarding." Naomi took a breath and calmed down herself.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang   Yin and Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 1:31 pm

"Alright, alright, calm down!"I laughed, raising my hands in surrender. "I'll do fun stuff with you, alright? I'll try painting or whatever. Promise. I have nothing else to do anyway, might as well try something new, right?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang   Yin and Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 3:13 pm

"I am calm." Naomi said and once again high fived him. "Hmm, I propose we steer away from physical activities. Let's do something..uhhh.." she tried thinking of some kind of thing they both would enjoy. "Let's just walk for now and get to know each other, since you're my friend now! I mean- if you want to be friends." she took a step back.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang   Yin and Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 5:48 am

Friends? Did I really just make a new friend? Like, seriously? I looked down at her with a shy smile, eyes bright with excitment. "I would love to be your friend, Naomi, as long as you want to be my friend too in return?"I asked in a quiet, timid voice, my smile turning into a grin at the prospect of finally making a friend.

Last edited by Tigerli on Tue May 02, 2017 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang   Yin and Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 10:05 am

"Oh I'm really happy to be your friend! You see I find it kind of hard to make friends, they always run away for some reason." Naomi said, knowing the reason herself very well, but chose not to make a big scene about that. She narrowed her eyes and stared at his eyes. "Oh yeah, the walk." she said, taking a few steps forward and then turning, to see if he followed her.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang   Yin and Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 10:13 am

"I honestly can't see why. You seem pretty friendly. I mean, you even made a friend out of me, and that's pretty tough!"I chuckled, tilting my head to the side in an observing manner as I followed her. "Have you ever been to Camp Jupiter, Naomi? It's quite different than here."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang   Yin and Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 10:18 am

"I am hyper active even though all of us have ADHD, I don't filter what I say and I sometimes am very mean. But hey, atleast I admit those things!" Naomi laughed nervously. "I don't believe that it's hard to make a friend of you. You quickly gave up." she teased him, even though what she said wasn't really negative. "Oh Camp Jupiter? Never have I ever been there, but I dream about one day getting out of here." she said, demonstrating a gun on her head. "Just kidding, I like this place." she kept walking backwards.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang   Yin and Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 10:36 am

"You? Mean? I can't believe it. Nuh-huh, sorry but you're the friendliest pizza slice there is."I grinned, shaking my head in denial. "I can see the hyper active part, maybe also the filter one, but mean? Never."I took a second in silence, carefully observing her steps, ready to catch her if she ever tripped. "Well, now you have a reason to. I could show you around. And there's a University for when you get older! I hear they have a spectacular music program, lots of Apollo kids go there."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang   Yin and Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 10:44 am

"Pizza slice.." she tried imagining her as a pizza slice or something like that. "I don't know if I have told you this yet, but you're super weird. Don't worry I'm super weird too so I like it." Naomi looked behind her shoulder so she wouldn't trip. "I would like to visit every place in this world, but that's sadly impossible." she drew a circle with her index finger, demonstrating the Earth. "If I'll ever go to Uni, I would totally go back to Seoul!" Naomi continued to tease him.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang   Yin and Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 10:55 am

"Yeah, I know, sorry"I mumbled with a shrug, feeling kinda bad even though she clearly meant it in a non-bad way. "You know, the world may be impossible but the Roman camp isn't. Just think about it. It'd be fun."I smiled again and reached out to push up a branch that threatened to smack me in the face. "That also sounds interesting, although I'm not so sure how good it'd go. You know, powerful demigod smell and all."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang   Yin and Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 11:04 am

"Huh, why sorry? It's a good thing that you're unique." Naomi insisted on scolding him. "So weird." she whispered while not really watching where she was going. "I'd feel super left out in the Roman camp though." she said, only afterwards realizing how lonely he probably was in here. "Oh do I smell that bad?" the girl asked and smelled her T-shirts sleeve. "Just kidding, I know what you're talking about. I never got attacked!" Naomi grinned, almost tripping but regained her balance.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang   Yin and Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 11:59 am

"Yeah, but, I mean, not many people like it. Anyways"I trailed off, not really wanting to talk about my life back at camp. "You wouldn't be left out, silly, you'd have me. We're friends now, right?"I asked hopefully, still slightly doubtful of the whole friends deal.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang   Yin and Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 2:25 pm

"Mhh, I guess so." she said quietly. "We are friends now, but you wouldn't be able to babysit me all the time." Naomi almost whispered, her whispers echoing in the forest. She wasn't sure if Peter knew that a lot of people had died here.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang   Yin and Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 2:37 pm

"I wouldn't babysit you, silly peanut. You're my friend. My... my only friend. I would love to have you over for a few days - as long as you'd like!"I offered, slightly desperate to extend my time with the newfound friend.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang   Yin and Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 3:14 pm

"Silly peanut? The hell?" Naomi laughed at the nickname. "It's fine, I'll call you silly avocado then, or something along the lines." she screamed, and stopped to listen to her voice. "What do you mean I'm your only friend? It's unbelievable how most awesome people are lonely." Naomi shrugged, still pitying him. "How about, you stay here for a tad longer? With me, a stranger." she flashed a smile that could probably blind people.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang   Yin and Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 3:16 pm

"Sorry, I just have a thing for nicknames, I'll try to stop it."I muttered, turning my eyes on the ground as I blushed slightly due to the embarrassment of the situation. "I could try and stay a little longer but I'm not sure it'll work. You know, strict legion rules and all that jazz."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang   Yin and Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 3:24 pm

"Huh? No problem silly avocado! Don't be scared and all blushy." Naomi continued to tease him, even though it was kind of cute and amusing how he would blush. "Oh come on, why are you Romans so serious! I'm sure it will work out." she said, her teasing backfired and her long hair got stuck in one of the branches. "Ow ow ow." the girl muttered and frowned.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang   Yin and Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 3:32 pm

"Not my fault, I don't like the seriousness anyway. 'Go do this Peter, go do that Peter, go train Peter', they seriously get on my nerves sometimes."I grumbled, trying to mimick the voice of my Cenurion. "Settle down, girlie, let me help."I chuckled as she got her hair stuck in some branch. Reaching out, I tentatively started to untagle the mess, trying to be careful so as not to hurt her. My little sis would get leaves in her hair all the time and, even though it had been a while, my hands still went through the familiar motions as if on autopilot
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang   Yin and Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 3:43 pm

"Help me silly avocado." she mimicked his voice while trying to stand still. "I'm so clumsy it's actually very unbelievable. I also have no sense of direction so we're probably going to get lost in this forest. I also am veeery forgetful. Just saying." Naomi warned him. Pink blush was rising on her cheeks, she was embarrassed to be a burden. Even more after she realized that she had just told him not to blush. "Oh Peter by the way, do you have any cool powers. I mean Janus, pretty awesome." Naomi tried prying again so the attention would be turned away from her.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang   Yin and Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 12:14 pm

I chuckled at her funny voice, quickly untangling her hair with as little pulling as possible. "You know, it is pretty believable, seeing how tiny you are. Anything else I should know though? You know, if I'm going to be stranded with you in the forest and all that."I teased her and gently pinched her cheek as I took a step back, her hair finally free from the tree branch. "Yeah, I do have powers, like you have powers. Not exactly 'cool' or whatever but yeah, I have powers."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang   Yin and Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 12:18 pm

"Don't laugh." she insisted and crossed her arms. "I'm also not tiny. I'm just..petite. Nothing else that you need to know." Naomi defended herself from all the teasing she got in return. It was nice that he was careful with her hair. "It's like you've done this before." she mumbled. "Oh powers, that's so cool! What kind of? You know, if we do get lost in the forest, like I always do." she chuckled, hinting that she was pretty much dumb as rocks.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang   Yin and Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 12:37 pm

"I have..."I mumbled, shaking my head to clear the thoughts of my sister in a coma and focus back in the present. "Yeah, powers over choices so nothing really useful or whatever. What about you? What kind of powers do you have, little miss Sunshine? Oh, sorry, little miss petite Sunshine?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang   Yin and Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 12:48 pm

"Is that so." Naomi barely heard him even speak. "I guess so. Mine are not really useful in everyday life either. Well, whatever you can call everyday life in this camp. I can heal and randomly shoot cameo light from my hands. But I still have troubles controlling it, that's why I even am here. So yeah, my life story." she huffed quietly, annoyed by the branch. "Is it save to move now? Silly Avocado?" Naomi pretended that the nickname came naturally.

Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang   Yin and Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 12:35 pm

I laughed and reached out to fix her braids as best as I could, hair sticking out all over the place. "Yes, it is safe. Healing is pretty useful in everyday life, not just for others but for you too. The light thing? I guess that would be useful in the dark, dunno. But it sounds cooler than mine. Isn't there anyone else of your siblings with the same power? Maybe they could help you control it."I advised, remembering all those times in my training that I had wished I had someone to show me the ropes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang   Yin and Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yin and Yang
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Forest-
Jump to: