Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yin and Yang

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mitsu
Mitsu

Yin and Yang - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang   Yin and Yang - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 12:55 pm

Naomi was furiously blushing. She was embarrassed that a) someone was touching her hair b) she literally got smacked by a branch. "Y-yeah I guess healing is pretty useful. Other than that I have no idea what to use the light thing for. My sisters and brothers won't help me. They all say I talk too much and have the attention span of a toddler." Naomi continued to tell about her rather boring life. "Thanks for the help." she grabbed her braids and decided to continue the walking further to the forest. Branches were crushing under her feet. Every time there was a loud crunch Naomi would shout something smart about her getting revenge on that one stupid branches relatives.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang   Yin and Yang - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 1:01 pm

"Awww. Well, I don't think you talk too much. I don't know about the attention span but it doesn't sound too bad. It suits you, in a way. I myself am not a man of too many words, my siblings find that weird as well. Although I don't have as many siblings as you probably do so they might be the weird ones after all."I shrugged and smiled at her blush, following quickly behind her but careful not to hit on any lower branches. "You seem fun enough."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang   Yin and Yang - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 1:09 pm

"Thanks. Suits me? Thanks. I'm sure your siblings are awesome. Me, fun? Never, but thanks." Naomi answered in one breath, awkwardly laughing sometimes in the middle. She walked a straight line like a soldier. Unlike Peter who was avoiding the branches, Naomi would constantly shout "Ow!" when all the branches clung to her and hit her body. She changed her mind about the forest. "Uhh why were we here again? Oh right, we were getting to know each other!" Naomi tried turning the conversation away from her. The girl looked like a tomato-red soldier with different pair of socks laughing like a maniac and constantly getting hurt. In other words, not that pretty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yin and Yang   Yin and Yang - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yin and Yang
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Forest-
Jump to: