Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

when wildfires stop growing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frankie
Frankie

when wildfires stop growing Empty
PostSubject: when wildfires stop growing   when wildfires stop growing Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 10:34 pm

Liam Davenport was not any worse off then he was a week ago. Least that's what the young neuro resident concluded on this particular visit to the infamous Davenport residency. The oldest Davenport had been in a coma for almost an entire month, even though his initial injuries had all but healed. Usually a month of being in a coma showed a decrease of brain activity, in the case of Liam Davenport, his brain activity showed no improvement but no decreases either. The brain activity was actually almost normal, and the young doctor wouldn't be surprised if the son of Bellona woke up either today or in the following week.

"Well nothings changed to much." The young doctor eyed the man's younger siblings, "I wouldn't be surprised if he woke up today." The doctor quickly checked the young man's lung a second time. He then flipped the chart shut, and placed it back onto the side table. "If you wanted, I could also remove the breathing tube, since his lungs are pretty much healed, and he seems to not really be using it to much anyway." The doctor added.
Back to top Go down
sarenrae
the bomb dot com
sarenrae

when wildfires stop growing Empty
PostSubject: Re: when wildfires stop growing   when wildfires stop growing Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 4:53 pm

when wildfires stop growing Giphy

Rowan had barely made it in time to see Liam's doctor. She had rushed all the way over from Camp Jupiter since she had an early morning meeting followed by drills. After this, she'd have to go into town to talk to the assistant district attorney who was prosecuting her father. They were still preparing for the preliminary hearing, which was starting in only a couple days. With Rowan being one of the star witnesses in the trial, she was at the DA's offices most days.

"Thank you so much, doctor." Rowan breathed a sigh of relief at the news. Rowan looked at her other two siblings, "Whatever you two think is best." She didn't know much about medical stuff, so she wasn't really prepared to make any decisions. "I have to go in like, fifteen minutes anyways. So if it's a hard decision, I guess it's up to you guys."
Back to top Go down

when wildfires stop growing
Page 1 of 1