Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ice Cream and Cute Boys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Ice Cream and Cute Boys Empty
PostSubject: Ice Cream and Cute Boys   Ice Cream and Cute Boys Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 3:15 am

Ice Cream and Cute Boys Tumblr_inline_o76mpdV28F1smobfc_500
Francios was lazily lounging one of the white bean bag chairs inside of the minor love gods' cabin. He flipped through a copy of one of Habib-Hafez's pieces of smut fanfiction. It was quiet interesting and very, very detailed. Maybe there was use for that boy yet.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream and Cute Boys   Ice Cream and Cute Boys Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 12:32 pm

Ice Cream and Cute Boys Tumblr_onq15easeG1qgq3h0o2_540

Jasper tapped his toe quickly on the porch of the Minor Love Gods cabin. He wasn't sure he even wanted to be here, but Naomi told Francois he would be here and made him come. Jasper scratched the back of his neck and knocked on the door. Being here felt weird, especially when he was sober. The door was a lot clearer this time than last time. The son of Dionysus looked down at his feet and didn't look up until the door opened.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream and Cute Boys   Ice Cream and Cute Boys Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 1:52 pm

Francios stayed in his bean bag chair as one of his cabin mates, a son of Himeros, opened the door. He looked him up and down before standing out of the way for Jasper to come inside.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream and Cute Boys   Ice Cream and Cute Boys Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 2:38 pm

Jasper nodded at the boy when he opened the door and moved past him. Jasper looked around and saw Francois seated in a bean bag chair across the room. He also saw Julieta and Mikaela in the corner. They luckily had not seen him. Jasper ducked out of their sight. "Can we, uh, go? Julieta..." Jasper trailed off, nervously.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream and Cute Boys   Ice Cream and Cute Boys Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 11:30 pm

Francios looked up from Habib-Hafez's fanfiction before looking up at Jasper. "Oh, hey there." He stood up from his bean bag and tossed the copy to the side. He looked over at his half sister and Julieta before grinning and shrugging his shoulders. "Let's go then, football boy." He grabbed him by the front of his shirt and led him out of the cabin, down the steps and toward the hill.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream and Cute Boys   Ice Cream and Cute Boys Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 1:20 am

Jasper pushed the son of Eros away. "This is a nice shirt, thank you." Jasper said, straightening out his shirt. "So, uh, where are we going?" Jasper asked, shoving his hands in his pocket. He looked over at Francois. How had he found himself in this situation?
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream and Cute Boys   Ice Cream and Cute Boys Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 12:17 am

Francios smirked and stuffed his hands into his tight shorts pockets and headed toward the hill. "New York to get ice cream." He told him with a grin on his face. "I mean, if you want to stay here and have me make innuendos and everything." The son of Eros looked over his shoulder at Jasper, then back forward.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream and Cute Boys   Ice Cream and Cute Boys Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 3:11 pm

Jasper was wearing a black and blue t-shirt of his favorite football team, AFC Ajax, and a pair of blue jeans with black tennis shoes. He hurried up to catch up to Francois. "No, no. Ice cream sounds good. I like ice cream." Jasper said, smiling a little bit, to himself or to Francois, he didn't really know.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream and Cute Boys   Ice Cream and Cute Boys Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 2:14 pm

Francios smirked. "I thought so." He looked over his shoulder at Jasper. "What's your favorite kind of ice cream?" The son of Eros asked with a raised eyebrow. He skipped a bit before settling down with a smile on his face. "What do you plan on doing after ice cream? I might go hang out with Habib. He writes the best fanfiction."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream and Cute Boys   Ice Cream and Cute Boys Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 2:36 pm

Jasper rolled his shoulders back, his hands still in his pockets. "Uh, probably mint chocolate chip." Jasper said with a shrug. How had he let Naomi convince her that this was the best idea for him. Jasper looked up, straight ahead. "I'll probably go and hang out with Nai back at our... cabin." Jasper responded.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream and Cute Boys   Ice Cream and Cute Boys Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 5:58 pm

"Mint chocolate chip? Interesting." He stopped at the base of the hill and looked around. He could feel himself beginning to get uncomfortable. "I guess we have to call a cab." The son of Eros placed a hand on his hip and thought. "You have a cell phone party boy?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream and Cute Boys   Ice Cream and Cute Boys Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 6:01 pm

Jasper nodded and pulled his phone out of his pocket and handed it to Francois. The son of Dionysus looked around at the base of the hill. This was only his second time leaving camp since he first got there, and the first time was with Naomi. This time it was far more nerve-wracking than the last.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream and Cute Boys   Ice Cream and Cute Boys Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 3:28 pm

Francios looked over at Jasper, then back at the street before taking the phone from Jasper. After a few minutes, he handed the phone back to Jasper. "I'm ready to go and get out of this camp." He shivered and looked over at Jasper. "Are you excited?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream and Cute Boys   Ice Cream and Cute Boys Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 3:35 pm

Jasper took his phone back. His eyes looked over Francois when he asked him about if he was excited. He didn't know how to answer that. Was he excited? He knew what his overwhelming emotion was: nervous. Jasper swallowed roughly and pushed his hand back through his dark hair. "Uh, yeah. I think I am." He said, flashing a perfect smile at Francois.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream and Cute Boys   Ice Cream and Cute Boys Icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 11:32 am

Francios studied him a bit before nodding his head. "Well, you don't have to come with me if you don't want to. I'm not going to force you to come along." The son of Eros looked down at his nails. "You're free to go."

Last edited by Gay Admin on Wed May 10, 2017 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream and Cute Boys   Ice Cream and Cute Boys Icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 2:31 pm

Jasper shook his head. "No, I actually think I am excited. It's just kind of hard to tell under the, uh," Jasper swallowed roughly and then more quietly finished, "nerves." Jasper looked down at his tennis shoes, scratching his forearm lightly. He was trying very hard to use his words, but that wasn't something that son of Dionysus was all that good at. Where was a drink when he needed one?
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream and Cute Boys   Ice Cream and Cute Boys Icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2017 2:42 pm

Francios looked over his shoulder at Jasper and studied him for a while before turning forward. "I mean it. If don't want to go, then you don't have to. I need to go shopping anyway." The son of Eros watched as the taxi drove up. Francios got inside and moved to the other side of the car. "New York City, please." He told the taxi driver.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream and Cute Boys   Ice Cream and Cute Boys Icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2017 3:42 pm

Jasper looked at Francois as he got into the cab. He knew that this was the deciding moment. The decision of whether or not he got in the cab with Francois was going to be big. With a deep breath, the son of Dionysus hurried into the cab. He shut the door behind him and pushed his hand back through his hair. Jasper took a deep breath and looked over at Francois and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream and Cute Boys   Ice Cream and Cute Boys Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 11:45 pm

Francios looked over at Jasper who was now in the cab. He couldn't believe that he got into the car. He was 100% sure that the son of Dionysus would've ran back to his cabin to tell his twin sister about the encounter. "Bold move." Francios spoke up. "I didn't think that you would actually go and do that."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream and Cute Boys   Ice Cream and Cute Boys Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 12:07 am

Ice Cream and Cute Boys Tumblr_oonio8fcEy1re9lzho1_400

Jasper looked down at his feet and pushed his hand back through his styled dark hair. After a few deep breaths and toe tapping to try and control his heart rate, he looked back at Francois. "Well maybe I'm a bit full of surprises. Y'know, below all of this." Jasper said, quickly, gesturing to himself.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream and Cute Boys   Ice Cream and Cute Boys Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 7:15 pm

"Below all of your cute, awkward gayness? Yeah, I'm sure you are." Francios looked at his nails, then over at Jasper. "You shouldn't be so nervous. I'm not gonna bite."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream and Cute Boys   Ice Cream and Cute Boys Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 9:20 pm

Jasper rolled his eyes a little bit. "I'm not really sure that I believe that." The son of Dionysus mumbled. He looked out the window and thought about what he had heard about Francois over the past few days. Naomi had grilled the Winther girl about him and Mikaela had a lot to say once Naomi got her talking.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream and Cute Boys   Ice Cream and Cute Boys Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 6:00 pm

Francios shrugged. "Unless you're into that." He teased with a grin. "Come on, loosen up. If anything, I'll introduce you into the world of gay." He flashed him a smile. "Ask me any question and I'll answer it."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream and Cute Boys   Ice Cream and Cute Boys Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 6:15 pm

Jasper laughed, the action breaking his hard exterior a little bit, and his shoulders relaxing. "I'm sorry, alright? I wish that I could say that this was easy for me, but it's not. I might care a bit too much about what people have to say about me, and about other people." The Dutch boy said, looking back over at Francois as he said the last part of his sentence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream and Cute Boys   Ice Cream and Cute Boys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Cream and Cute Boys
Page 1 of 1