Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magic, Static

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Metaloneus

Magic, Static Empty
PostSubject: Magic, Static   Magic, Static Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 6:18 pm

Saturday night was a very inconsistent thing in Cohort Five. Christian was okay with his Legionnaires chatting after lights out, so long as they were quiet enough about it. Every now and then, Senators and Praetors would ask Centurions to do random checks on other Cohort barracks. Luckily, Christian had gotten very good at getting them to practice. That door opens, and you couldn't tell any of them had been awake. He was proud of it. Other than that, people sneaking out had gone to a minimum. But if there was a night to do so, it was Saturday.

Christian had some plans to sneak out on his own. If you could call it sneaking out if you were putting it on the books and were going out of the safety borders. The room was dark, but not pitch black. He hopped down from his bunk, with almost no noise. It was the silver lining of having Mercury in his blood. Then, he padded quietly over the floor. He made a light laugh, looking at Blake who was looking right back at him. He ultimately stopped at the bunk he knew he wanted to stop at.

He hadn't seen Corinne in days. He'd been worried sick that something happened to her. He wanted to assemble Cohort Five to search for her, but Roz had insisted that she would be fine, her assignment was just running late. Christian had gone out to look himself, but by the time he'd gotten back, she was already back in Camp Jupiter. He was glad she was safe.

"Hey." Christian popped up next to her, keeping his upright head next to her sideways one. "I have to go out passed Caldecott, Lennie said she'd seen something less than a mile out. Wanna come with?" He invited her, his tone extended and conveyed excitement and hopefulness to her. "If you want to sleep, don't feel bad, but, I just wanted to ask you first." The legacy continued to whisper. "I'll fill out your leave paperwooo-oork." He cooed.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

Magic, Static Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic, Static   Magic, Static Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 7:11 pm

Corinne finally made it back to Camp Jupiter. She'd say she had done a lot of work during the day, but in reality she didn't do a whole lot. She ended up wasting a good chunk of the day fooling around with a Greek boy and then even when they tried to check the area they couldn't even stop then. She felt something flip in her stomach. Rinne enjoyed herself, but there was still something eating at her for it.

How was her father going to look at her now? What would he think of her? If this had been back in her day she would have partaken in a huge sin. How could she do that? Her head was spinning from the mess she had just made. He'd be disappointed in her, all for what? So she could give in to temptation? The daughter of Chione felt the weight on her shoulders now. Who was she becoming? What was this world making her out to be? Did she even fit in with this new world?

Rinne just wanted to wash off and slip into bed. That's all she wanted at the time, but could she even sleep at this point? A bit of time passed by and she managed to bathe for a bit and relax before she got changed again and walked to the barracks. She climbed into bed and laid there for awhile.

The brunette tried to close her eyes, but it wasn't possible. Her mind would just wander a lot. She could hear the small silent chatters among the other members. She closed her eyes and listened ti the chatter, she felt relaxed and in a good position to try and sleep, until a whispered voice directly near her startled her a bit and her eyelids flew open.

She looked and she saw Christian. She couldn't help but let a small smile slide on her face as she looked over to him. He was inviting her to come with him, and for a moment she felt like declining so she could get some rest, but at the same time she felt the urge to go. His words he said upon going on the quest also popped into her head. It was a chance for them to spend time together and honestly, Corinne wanted to.

"Sure, I'll go." She said and the smile only grew wider when he offered to do her paperwork. "I'm willing to go without you doing my paperwork, buuuut since you offered, could you?" Rinne asked whispering back to him.
Back to top Go down
Metaloneus

Magic, Static Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic, Static   Magic, Static Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 7:29 pm

"Yeah, just this once." Christian playfully mused. The last time he'd really spent any time with Corinne was their quest. He remembered the way she offered to come with him, and he told her she couldn't. It made him feel guilty, and he felt a phantom burn where his gunshot wound was. Corinne would have stopped his mom from taking that shot. But he still felt like her shooting him was the world paying him back for what he'd done. He had a lot to make up for. Tonight was a good place to start, and what he had in his pocket was a good start. He'd swiped it from her when he'd found out she was back, and had just gotten it back, fixed, before lights out.

"The Senators are gonna have a field day with me anyway. The amount of crap I have to fill out for surprise absences over this passed month. I'll probably have to fill out a whole set just to explain the time I'll miss while I'm in the Senate House." Christian said. He brought his hand to Corinne's bunk, leaving it just over her body for her to take, if she wanted help up, anyway.

"I'm not gonna bother getting my armor, it's not far." Christian said. He grinned at the demigod. "You wanna take the Centurion route or the kid sneaking out route?" He asked. It was redundant; they were allowed to leave whenever they wanted as Centurions. It didn't change the thrill it gave him though.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

Magic, Static Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic, Static   Magic, Static Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 7:54 pm

"Oh darn, I was going to get you to do all my paperwork from here on out." Corinne teased back. At that point she laid there and she just looked at him. She hadn't really seen him much or talked to him much since the quest. Since the day he rejected her from going with him. It stung a bit that day, after everything he had said about trying to get to know each other better and all of that. She was still happy to see him now.

"A lot of paperwork, huh? Are you sure you should be the one offering to do paperwork? Do you want me to help you instead?" The daughter of Chione asked as she took his hand and climbed out of bed to stand next to him.

When he asked her which way she wanted to take, she knew there wasn't much difference, but she could help but grin when he asked. "Sneaking out route, definitely that one." She said with a nod of her head.
Back to top Go down
Metaloneus

Magic, Static Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic, Static   Magic, Static Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 8:09 pm

"Yeah, you totally want my boring grade school trouble maker handwriting on your paperwork over your polished Victorian grace handwriting." Christian replied, teasing her further. He pulled her slowly out of her bunk, glancing at her hair, then down to her features, before returning to reality.

"No." He answered, his tone was serious. "I'm tired of you having to pick up the pieces I leave behind. Everyone says you do an amazing job taking care of this place without me. I'm glad that if I'd died out there with the Virgo's, the Cohort would be in good hands. But today is new. I don't want it to be my Cohort or yours. I want it to be ours. I have a lot to make up to you, Corinne, before I can even begin to consider myself your equal again." He squeezed her hand gently, the cold rushed into the skin of his warm hand. It was an intriguing sensation. He always loved it. "But if you're bored and want to watch me fill out papers, you're more than welcome to join me." He invited.

He couldn't help but literally giggle when she said she wanted to sneak out. He could already feel the thrill build in his chest. "Okay, okay." He whispered in excitement, pulling him with her slightly. "Wait, do you wanna get your armor? I used to do this as a kid, it was so fun." Christian shared, a wide grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

Magic, Static Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic, Static   Magic, Static Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 9:11 pm

"It adds character." Corinne retorted to his comment about his handwriting. "Please, not many people know how to read cursive anymore, my writing is just as much of a pain to read." Slowly she could feel herself being pulled up by his hand. The warmth of other people always surprised her. It must have been nice to be able to generate heat like that. Sometimes Rinne was afraid people thought she was dead due to how cold she was.

She wasn't expecting the serious tone when he replied to her about helping him with paperwork. Although, what he had said provoked a smile to form on her face. The demigod nodded to signify she understood. "Maybe I will come and watch you fill out papers." Rinne said as she squeezed his hand back gently too.

Hearing Christian giggle was like seeing a whole different side of him. Corinne couldn't help but feel her heart warm a bit. "Do we really need armor though? Or is it more just to add extra excitement and thrill?" Rinne whispered back getting more excited about them sneaking out. They didn't even have to, but trying to sneak out still gave you a bit of a head rush. "I've never sneaked out before, you're going to have to teach me all your ways."
Back to top Go down
Metaloneus

Magic, Static Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic, Static   Magic, Static Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 9:34 pm

"The company would be nice." Christian replied to her. It would be nice to not have to sit alone in the Senate House and fill out tedious documents. He wasn't even sure when he'd have time to do it. Tomorrow was their day off, maybe that would be a good time to get it done. Although, it would mean no day off.

"No, we should be good, we're going less than a mile away from camp. Just make sure to grab something." He whispered, gesturing to the gladus on his back, if she could even see it in the dark. He typically wasn't a fan of swords, but it was a lot smaller and easier to carry than pilums. Especially multiple pilums. It would do in a pinch if they ran into trouble. "Just, be careful." Christian faltered in his words. So much had happened to them during the quest. He wouldn't be able to live with himself if Corinne died.

Then, he was back in the moment of excitement. His face beamed of light and joy, as he pulled Corinne out the door of the barracks by her hand. He held her hand tightly as the cool night breeze hit him. "Okay." He laughed, and smiled broadly under the moonlight. "Stick close to me, like, as close as humanly possible if you hear something. If we're lucky, Sophia Virgo is out tonight. She has the highest capture count." He waggled his eyebrows to the statement. "Come on! I know the best way out of camp."
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

Magic, Static Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic, Static   Magic, Static Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 10:27 pm

"Then consider that invite accepted." Corinne said with a smile on her face. Rinne wouldn't mind having to sit in the senate house with Christian. Sh'e probably end up reading a book after she finished her paperwork. "When were you thinking of doing it?" Rinne asked, so she could put it in her mental calendar of things to do.

"Alright." She said and she grabbed her pugio that she stored under the mattress of her bed. You never knew when you'd need it in a pinch. Apparently that included sneaking out late at night. She attached the sheath to the top of her jean shorts and she was ready to go. Luckily enough she felt confident enough with her pugio that she'd be fine. Most of her strengths were in the powers that she could posses.

In a few minutes the tone and air around them changed again. It went from serious to excitment all over again. She felt him tug her out of the barracks and he began to gave her some tips. She couldn't help but laugh for a little bit. "Highest capture rate, huh? I like the challenge. I can create distractions if need be, although then they might know it's me." At this point the daughter of Chione still held onto his hand. She hadn't even noticed that it was still in his, and honestly it just felt comfortable at this point. "Okay, I trust you."
Back to top Go down
Metaloneus

Magic, Static Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic, Static   Magic, Static Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 9:08 am

"We have tomorrow off. We can do it then. Or, if you wanna be rebellious, Lennie can run morning drill and we can drink coffee and eat pancakes in the Senate House on Monday morning?" Christian proposed. He typically wouldn't like to leave responsibilities behind, especially after his confession that he wanted to make things right with Corinne. However, Lennie was always eager to do anything involving leadership. He'd been approached dozens of times about filling in. Having her was a blessing most days.

Christian glanced back at her, and got caught in her gaze. He gave her a small smile when the words finally registered in his head. She trusted him. Knowing that, after everything that had happened, meant the world to Christian. That could be read from the glimmer in his eyes, while he looked at the girl. "We'll talk about that once we clear camp." He happily whispered.

"Your best bet for distractions are echoes or rocks. Blake said he was able to make a Centurion feel uncomfortable by kissing a girl when they were caught, and they were ignored, but don't count on that for Sophia Virgo. She loves the challenge." Christian continued on his lesson. But of course, they were standing outside the barracks now. He took off at a reasonable pace, gently pulling Corinne with him. "From Temple Hill, there's a little gap." He whispered, his glee was abundant in his care free voice as they ran through the place they normally had authority over.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

Magic, Static Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic, Static   Magic, Static Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 11:54 pm

Corinne's eyes lit up at the mention of pancakes and missing morning drill. She was so used to doing morning drill now that the thought of having one of those days off was a blessing. "Lets do it! I'm holding you to those pancakes though, I like them with maple syrup too." Rinne said confidently putting her request in.

She nodded back to Christian when he mentioned that they would talk about it later. Corinne was happy that the two of them had gotten to get closer over the course of time that she was there. It was nice to be able to form a bond with people that weren't even from the same era as her. It made being in the modern world not as lonely.

"Okay, so rocks or and echoes if it's Sophia, but if it's any other centurion, we just kiss to get away, because if the statistics are there that it's the best proven method, then we should use it right?" Corinne asked him curious to know the answer to that question as she continued to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Metaloneus

Magic, Static Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic, Static   Magic, Static Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 10:05 am

He stopped the pair before the path to Temple Hill. This was the dangerous part, making sure no one saw you on the path up. He turned to Corinne. He tired to give her a calm and collected work, but his serious face broke into giggling again. "I promise, I'll bring the pancakes. I swear, you're just like the other Chateaguaians, only I actually like to spend time with you. It's a date." Christian's eyes literally glimmered with awe and happiness. The fact that he could still be a Centurion but act mischievous in ways that harmed no one. It was a beautiful revelation.

"You gotta remember, other Centurions know us. We'd be taking a big risk if the person recognized us before looking away. If you make that call, you need to commit. Go big or go home, make the person feels as uncomfortable as possible. Obviously, play it by comfort too. Getting caught will get you in trouble for a week. Kissing the wrong person will get you in trouble for a long time. But, it's certainly on the table." Christian confirmed. He let the silence stay longer than expected. It was nice. The moonlight glimmered enough that he could make out the features of her face. The silence of the night left Christian caught in a moment. "Listen, I wanted to tell you-" He was cut off by a rustle not too far from them.

His smile grew wildly, as he gave her hand a tug. "Come on, the hill is clear. We'll duck into the- we'll see." He whispered. They set off again, he'd made the run on his own much quicker before. But he couldn't leave Corinne behind, literally or figuratively. By the time they made it up to the hill, he couldn't see anyone behind them. He was going to lead her into either Mercury, Venus, or Apollo, all gods who seemed okay with their temples being used for sneak out shelter. Then Christian saw the ever so cute shadow coming from the light of the Temple of Apollo. "Here!" Christian whispered, pumped with adrenaline. He yanked Corinne into the Temple of Mars, and guided her to the wall with him. His breaths were quick and heavy, but he had the biggest smile while he looked at the demigod.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

Magic, Static Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic, Static   Magic, Static Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 4:54 pm

With the words that came out of his mouth, she was confused. She didn't grow up in Chateauguay, she was from the west coast for the most part. Her father had grown up there, but how did Christian know that? Corinne was just confused now and out of her head space. "Wait, I'm not from Chateauguay, my dad is though." That was all she could managed before they were on their adventure again.

He had mentioned the risks of using the kiss tactic and she nodded. She felt fairly confident in her ability to kiss someone to make another person awkward. However, she wasn't sure if she could fake something like that. It had to be true genuine emotion and feelings for her to be able to. "Okay, got it." Corinne said and she tried to play that information over in her mind to let it sink in. There was a silence that followed. It was nice and it was peaceful. The night wasn't too cold and there wasn't much of a breeze. The moon was out and casting it's light on everyone down below. That was when she heard him speak.

Unfortunately that thought wasn't finished, and they started to make their way up the hill. It really was fairly open and she could see how it was easy for them to get caught. They made it up the hill and she could see all the temples. It had been awhile since she had been up onto temple hill. It definitely had a nice view of camp from where they were. She felt a tug of her hand as he pulled them into the temple of Mars. She had never actually been inside the temple of Mars before.

Looking over to the legacy of Mercury she gave a smile before she spoke, "What did you want to tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Metaloneus

Magic, Static Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic, Static   Magic, Static Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 5:12 pm

Christian hadn't even considered that she wasn't from Quebec. Her last name fit it so well, and with who her dad was, he figured she must have been native from there. He had the pocket watch on him still, that would be enough to explain it to her. But really, would it? Even if she believed that he knew who her dad was based on history, would it feel good at all to lie? He knew it wouldn't. Lying to some people was innocent and thrilling. Lying to Corinne was a whole different ball game.

Christian heard Corinne's question. It had been a lot more simple back when they were in the moonlight and nothing else was. He glanced from her, back to the door. There was almost no light at all, and he could just barely make out her face. Maybe the temple had already been checked. "It's nothing that important, I just wanted to-" Christian took a long glance at the entrance. There was a shadow approaching.

"Someone's coming." Christian warned. He dug his hand into his pocket. He had something diversionary in there, he just had to get it.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

Magic, Static Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic, Static   Magic, Static Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 7:06 pm

There was silence for a bit. The temple was dark inside and it was hard to make out much, but she could see him enough to know where he was. She was curious to know how he knew about her family being connected to Quebec, but she figured when they had the time they'd be able to talk about it more.

After her question there was a little bit of a pause before he spoke. When he did, he was claiming it to not really be much, and honestly the daughter of Chione just wanted to know what it was. She needed to know. The timing wasn't great though as he was cut off yet again.

He mentioned that someone was coming and Rinne was caught like a deer in headlights. She couldn't think, the only thing that came to mind was one thing and Rinne knew she had to commit if she was going to do it. The brunette quickly grabbed his free hand and put it on her waist as she moved in closer to him and she kissed him, hoping he'd help a bit in going big instead of them going home.
Back to top Go down
Metaloneus

Magic, Static Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic, Static   Magic, Static Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 7:22 pm

Christian felt it touching his hand, and then his hand was taken from his pocket by Corinne's hand. He hardly had time to look at her before she'd made the choice for them. It was best to hope the person searching was either mellow or young, and didn't feel comfortable stopping something like this. It was like he had told her; go big or go home if you want to chance getting free.

His back was against the wall, and his lips connected with his while she forced his hand to her waist. Though, Christian didn't fight her on it. Hi opened his hand to cup her waist, and pull her closer. He moved the hand that was still holding hers up to her collarbone, and rested their hands there.

Despite gently moving her closer still, he applied slight pressure with his lips as he began to kiss her. He poured every ounce of emotion in, kissing the other Centurion deeply. Her skin was cold, and her lips were too. His forehead rested against hers, and the cool sensation washed over Christian. It was an unexplainable sensation. How could such cold send such a warm shock through him?
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

Magic, Static Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic, Static   Magic, Static Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 7:48 pm

Corinne felt better the moment that Christian played into the kiss. She felt him pull her closer as they continued to kiss. She could feel her heart beat quicken in the moment. Rinne never thought a day in her life since she had gotten back from that quest, that'd she'd end up kissing Christian. It wasn't that she didn't want to, she just never figured there was a chance. When she had first gotten to camp he was in an authority figure, and she didn't think that was appropriate even though she had quite a big crush on him at the time.

Then as she made it to Centurion she put her work first and focused on that. Now that they had been spending time together she could feel those feelings resurface. As she did she kissed him with more passion and intensity than she had before, she couldn't help but bite his bottom lip not too hard, but not gentle as her arm moved on it's own sliding his hand up her side a little.
Back to top Go down
Metaloneus

Magic, Static Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic, Static   Magic, Static Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 7:57 pm

Christian's ears payed some distant attention. He could hear the footsteps approaching, then stop, then going further away until he couldn't hear them anymore. He was pretty sure that meant the person had left, but his hearing began to fade, as did his attention to bothering to care about anything outside of the moment.

Besides. Why bother risking it?

He continued the kiss, and suddenly it all changed in an instant. He could feel all sorts of things. The passion felt so real, Christian hoped it was, if Corinne could fake this, she was scary. He played back all of his emotions into the kiss, longing for it to be even deeper. Her subtle movement of his hand was answered, as he gladly slid his hand upwards, making sure his fingers brushed every inch of her on the way up. The hand that was in hers began to move down, still holding her hand.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

Magic, Static Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic, Static   Magic, Static Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 8:07 pm

Corinne wasn't able to even pay attention to the fact that someone had been even walking in. She forgot why she had even initiated this. The daughter of Chione didn't particularly care though. Rinne could feel the intensity grow as they continued to kiss. She had thought he was into it, until a new point hit and it got even more powerful.

Rinne couldn't believe in the slightest that this was happening and it was still a little surreal to her. Was this a dream? It couldn't be. It felt too real. As she had moved his hand, she could feel no resistance from him and it was nice. Again she could feel the warmth on her body in all the places that their bodies met. It was such a unique feeling that she couldn't get over. She yearned for more of it.

Her heart only began to beat faster in that moment and her cold hand left the hand of his that she guided and she allowed it to cup his neck. Kissing the Centurion was something that gave her a rush of adrenaline and she felt like she could run a marathon, she could do a triathlon, she could do anything right now.
Back to top Go down
Metaloneus

Magic, Static Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic, Static   Magic, Static Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 8:15 pm

The kiss was changing, everything about it. The passion was firey, the motion was fluid, they moved like it was choreographed. His hand stayed on her side, slowly moving up and down. The cold that was her skin was magnificent. How was he supposed to take his skin away from hers? That was the last thing on his mind, and then, he regretfully felt her hand stop guiding his. Suddenly, he felt a cold press touch his neck. Even though everything was changing so quickly, everything changed again in that moment.

Christian literally lost his breath at the feeling of her hand, and his eyes opened and widened. His passion boiled over, he needed the Centurion now. His hand on her gently gripped her upper side and his hand in hers tightened, and he used his elbows to usher her as close to his as humanly possible. He smooshed them together.

Everything from the lip bite to the cold skin to her passion sent Christian overboard. His kissing lost its slow pace, and now reflected his feelings. It was as though he was told this would be the only time he would ever kiss anyone. He had no hesitation as he made the kiss deeper. Her cold lips and teeth drove the Centurion crazy. He needed more.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

Magic, Static Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic, Static   Magic, Static Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 8:23 pm

The daughter of Chione could feel the heat of the moment and the heat from the Legacy of Mercury in front of her. She enjoyed their movements and everything felt natural. Nothing was forced and in a way it was like they had done it multiple times before. Her head was spinning in a good way and she could was more than content when she could feel him pulling her as close as humanly possible. She loved the feeling of being pressed up against him.

Corinne was on autopilot at this point. Every move she made was just out of pure instinct. There was no thinking there was only doing. Her lips only pulled away from his momentarily as she jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist and once she felt secure enough she pressed her lips to his again.

She let go of his hand only so she could wrap her arms around his neck. She was as close as she could get to him in this moment and she couldn't help herself from biting down on his lip another time.
Back to top Go down
Metaloneus

Magic, Static Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic, Static   Magic, Static Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 8:32 pm

The kissing was the most intense thing. As the flames grew hotter, it became less tame, and Christian didn't feel anything in the moment buet a desire to keep going. It grew, and grew, it didn't stop. He wasn't sure what was coming next, his lips locked with hers, they couldn't bare to leave. Then, she pulled back, and Christian was sure it was over. In that single moment, he began to get ready to say it was convincing. Be ready to cover up what had happened. Then, Corinne had other plans.

The demigod wrapped her legs around him, and then her arms. He was regretful to lose her hand, but her body wrapped around him in a moment of pure desire. Their bodies were pressed together as much as humanly possible, and Christian loved it. He dared let let his back arch on the wall. He loved the weight she carried on him, he loved the cold. Human nature would dictate to preserve his body warmth, but he gladly took the cold from her, he craved it.

His hands ran up her sides firmly. He no longer had control. Each moment her teeth had his lips, pleased sounds escaped his throat. Each second they weren't, his lips attacked hers, rapidly. He couldn't stop the sounds from his throat, as the kissing became unreal. He loved every moment.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

Magic, Static Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic, Static   Magic, Static Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 8:53 pm

The brunette couldn't help herself. She was growing more and more fond of the boy she was locking lips with. Rinne was feeding off the heat and passion Christian was giving her. She couldn't contain it as she felt his hands move up her sides, and she could hear him react to their bodies being in contact with each other, she let out a few noises of her own.

She continued to kiss him, but her lips pulled away just inches from his face as her breaths had become more shallow. Rinne waited to catch her breath a little before she kissed him softly again, before she built up to a hard kiss and she began to bite his lower lip again, but this time she opened her mouth against his.
Back to top Go down
Metaloneus

Magic, Static Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic, Static   Magic, Static Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 9:09 pm

Corinne entirely commandeered how they were kissing, except the increasing pace. It kept boiling. Christian had no idea where she learned to kiss like this, but negative thoughts simply didn't compute in his blissful state. Her instincts were beautiful, as was her form and her mannerisms. Christian adored the girl, but he made sure to make the most of the kiss. It might never ever happen again.

His eyes opened when she pulled back. He could just see her features, and his heart pounded like thunder. His breaths struggle to reach him, as though he was on a different plane of existence. When their lip came apart, he tried his hardest to say something. Anything. No words would come out.

She kissed him, hard, and he returned the blissful force. He was no longer feeling any feeling he'd ever imagined. Then, she bit his lip. The sounds that came from him made it clear he was very happy. Then when she opened her mouth, Christian entirely obliged. He parted his own lip, as passion took control and he tilted his head.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

Magic, Static Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic, Static   Magic, Static Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 9:39 pm

The demigod was more than happy that Christian was okay with her opening her mouth and he even opened his up. She loved being able to get him to make noises. It got to her and she couldn't help btu react to it. Rinne kept herself wrapped around him. There was no way she could pull away now. She was lured in with his lips, his body and his movement.

There was a lot of emotion being worked up inside her. Mostly desire and lust. She pulled at him bottom lip for a bit even as he tilted his head. As she stopped pulling at his bottom lip she also tilted her head slightly and she slipped her tongue into his mouth
Back to top Go down
Metaloneus

Magic, Static Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic, Static   Magic, Static Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 10:39 pm

Her arms around his neck provided a ring of cold air and contact. It was as though it was designed to send bliss through his nerves. Her pressure didn't let up for even a single moment, and Christian loved it. It was as though he was instrument, and Corinne was masterfully playing notes. Christian was stuck in a Corinne-induced trance. There was no way to go back now.

Christian could feel her tongue, and he rebuttaled happily with his own. He could hardly think at all, but he knew they'd have to talk about their French-Canadian lives later. Christian got caught in the moment. His hands couldn't stay still, while they happily took the cold from all over Corinne's body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Magic, Static Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic, Static   Magic, Static Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic, Static
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next