Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magic, Static

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Belle
Belle

Magic, Static - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic, Static   Magic, Static - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:34 pm

He hands had shifted, and Corinne couldn't be upset at all with where they had ended up. She continued to kiss him and have her tongue play around with his a bit. It may not have even been possible at that point, but she felt herself lean into him more and more. Little muffled noises escaped from her as the two just kept going. The drive for them to keep going was there, and it didn't seem like it was going to end at any point soon.

The make out session the two had seemed to be fairly short lived, but in truth it had been quite a long time. They were losing out on time, however Corinne still had herself wrapped around the Legacy of Mercury. Her breaths were short and shallow. She was speechless at this point and didn't know what to say. She assumed it worked and they didn't get caught, but that could have been a long time ago by this point. Part of her didn't want to move from being so close to him, but she did jump down from his waist and her arms slid back to her sides until she reached out her hand to grab his again.
Back to top Go down
Metaloneus

PostSubject: Re: Magic, Static   Magic, Static - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 12:23 am

It seemed like the kissing had hit a point where it was either going to move on to the next level or die down. Christian wasn't pushing for either side. He just wanted the moment to last forever, but eventually, Corinne made the call to get end the moment. It was probably the right call, though it gave Christian a momentary heartache when they separated. He didn't have any idea what to say.

It occurred to him that it could have all been for the act. There was no way, with how intense it had gotten. Christian was still seeping back into his Earth body from somewhere high above. He couldn't just ask her something so insulting. Then, her hand brushed against his. Seeking it. He wasn't sure what to think or feel, but he took it anyway, happily. Silence still swept the room.

He gently tugged on her arm, to get out of the temple. He wasn't sure how late it was, but he picked up the pace slightly and the pair ran to the spot. "Just up here." Christian insisted. There was a tiny bump in the foliage. He helped Corinne hop over and then followed, all without losing his grip on her hand. They could see down the hill to the main interstate. "Welcome back to mortal world." He said, a beaming smile on his face. "Congrats on sneaking out too. Main road is less than a five minute walk to a little town, or, big rest stop. Lennie's spot is just passed it."
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Magic, Static   Magic, Static - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 4:07 pm

She felt him gently tug on her arm as he led them out of the temple. It could be an hour of the night at this point, but hopefully they wouldn't be too far off. She ran alongside him as they got up to the spot. Once they hopped over they could see the hill to the main interstate. This was the mortal world. Something she hadn't seen in a bit. Rinne didn't usually leave camp these days unless she was going to see her father.

"I got one for one so far. I say that's a good score." The daughter of Chione commented back when he had mentioned she had successfully sneaked out. "Maybe I should sneak out with you more often." Corinne said under her breath a little, thinking back to their time in the temple.
Back to top Go down
Metaloneus

PostSubject: Re: Magic, Static   Magic, Static - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 8:24 pm

Christian stepped away from Corinne, so that their arms were outstretched to hold one another's hand. "I'm in my thirties." Christian grinned at the girl. "Used to do it all the time, until Roz decided she wanted to promote me. This is basically the first time since." Christian told her. "I swear, I wasn't up to anything that bad. Worst thing I ever did was spray paint a mustache on a hospital billboard." He shared with her. He seriously hoped that never caught up to him.

Christian looked into her eyes when he heard the next comment. He was frozen in the moment, and couldn't decide what to do. He was caught between acting and talking. He yearned to act on impulse, but for the first time in his life, he found his impulse hesitant. Yet, he acted. He stepped closer and closer to her until there was almost no room between them. Her face looked even more beautiful in the moonlight.

"The stop's not far." Christian mumbled, hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Magic, Static   Magic, Static - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 3:39 pm

"Spray paint a mustache on a hospital billboard? That's a peculiar thing." Rinne commented. She wondered what the reason was for doing that. That was when she looked over to him. "So, you ever get out being caught by kissing a girl before? Or is this the first time?" She asked and smiled at him. It was more of a joke, but part of her did want to know if he had kissed someone else doing the same thing. That same part of her hoped not.

After she made her comment their eyes were locked with each others. He was quiet, and she could feel her heart beat again. It got quicker and quicker with each second, but then he started to step closer and closer to her, and she could feel the smile on her face grow wider and wider.

Soon Christian mentioned the stop wasn't far. Corinne wanted to kiss him again in that moment. She wanted to not go look for anything. She wasn't sure what the right call was on this. "How much time do you think we have before we should be over there?"
Back to top Go down
Metaloneus

PostSubject: Re: Magic, Static   Magic, Static - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 8:31 pm

"You think I bring others when I sneak out?" Christian playfully remarked. "No, I've never kissed anyone to avoid being caught. Boy or girl. Usually I hide above the temple, not in it." He said, with a shurg of his shoulders. His track record was flawless, but it was because he'd taken it much more seriously when he was younger. Now, there was no reason to. Things were different.

The silence wasn't awkward, but Christian didn't know what to make of it whatsoever. It was nice, but it brought hesitancy with it. He knew what he wanted, but he didn't know what Corinne wanted.

It was then, that the chains of obligations filled him. "It's probably nothing either way. Just a courtesy call, really." Christian said to her. He, regretfully, began to feel obligated to step away. He didn't turn away from her, but he did take his first step away from the daughter of Chione.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Magic, Static   Magic, Static - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 12:39 pm

"I don't know, maybe? I don't track you down or anything." Corinne said with a shrug of her shoulders.  When he mentioned hiding on top of the temple, a small smirk slipped onto her face. They probably could have done what they did in the temple up there too. "Well, that's good to know. Makes me feel a little special." The daughter of Chione said with a playful wink.

Corinne heard him when he said it was probably nothing. If that was the case, they really would just have time to do whatever they wanted to do. As the Legacy of Mercury took a step back it pained her a little to see it happen. Why was he taking a step away? Was it something she had said? She couldn't help the feeling that she felt in her chest. It was almost like a sinking feeling.

She didn't know if she'd be crossing boundaries and she was a bit hesitant to do it, but she took a step closer to him. In a matter of seconds she leaned in and she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Metaloneus

PostSubject: Re: Magic, Static   Magic, Static - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 9:52 pm

Christian couldn't help but let out a small smile at her words. It was nice to see Corinne being playful, whatever it meant. The legacy got lost in replies. He wanted to tease her on her remarks, but then, he also wanted to ask her the same question. Of course, he couldn't imagine Corinne was the type to sneak out at all. This new mischevous side of her was different. He'd seen slight glimpses of it, but it was new overall. How long had she been housing it?

Christian was about to take a second step back, when Corinne took a single step closer to him. He wondered if she would step again if he did. He looked for something to say, but when he went to open his mouth, suddenly Corinne's lips were on his once more. This time there were no sentries. Christian's free hand found his way back onto Corinne's cold waist once again.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Magic, Static   Magic, Static - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 3:00 am

His hand found it's way to her waist. In this moment time stood still for the daughter of Chione. This was the first time she had experienced the earth standing still. Usually time went on without you, but right here in this moment everything felt right. Everything felt like it couldn't get any better than this moment right here. At this point she could feel her heart race quicken and she couldn't explain all the things that she was feeling or why she was doing any of what she was doing, all she could tell was, she cared what he did with other girls. She cared about his opinion and she cared about him in general. What was that supposed to mean? Corinne pulled her lips back from the kiss ever so slightly.

"Do we even have to go check it out?"
She asked in a hushed tone as she looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Metaloneus

PostSubject: Re: Magic, Static   Magic, Static - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 5:36 pm

Christian remembered the day he was promoted to Optio. It was a different time for him, a time when Roz wasn't one to believe in him. He was pushed by a child of Mercury who had been Optio at the time, and the Centurions of then decided to give Christian the chance. The faith instilled in him that day led him to split into two halves. One half remained his old self, mischievous and against authority, only wanting to have fun while he was on earth, desperate to make good memories. The other half mustered up every responsible fiber in him, and made a being who would die for anyone under him, who would end up obsessing over his work, and how to make Cohort 5 stand at its very best, every single day that passed.

It led him through every decision he'd ever had to make, and it ended up being pretty clear which half always won. This decision, in particular, was harder than the others. "When did you start looking to me for leadership?" Christian gently teased the girl, a smile forming on his face. He sighed. Was it a good idea to let that other half take over right now? "We probably should." Christian's tone was regretful. Still, he didn't move, even after suggesting he should.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Magic, Static   Magic, Static - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 8:22 pm

Corinne couldn't help but laugh a little when he asked her about taking orders from him. She looked at him as a grin couldn't help but be placed on her face. "I like to throw you a bone every now and then." the daughter of Chione said teasing the demigod in front of her.

She was a little disappointed when he said that they should go check it out. She didn't want to leave, not now. Corinne wasn't giving up just yet though. His actions didn't mirror his words at all. He was still staying in place. With the grin still on her face she kept eye contact with him. "Probably should, doesn't mean must. Besides doesn't look like you want to go anywhere." Corinne said coyly
Back to top Go down
Metaloneus

PostSubject: Re: Magic, Static   Magic, Static - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 4:28 pm

Christian was for sure, somewhat weak towards the demigod, who was also his partner. Who could say for sure what gravitated him to her so much? He allowed himself to edge slightly closer to her. "I think you're right about that." He commented back to her, a grin showing on his face. Then, as the moonlight glimmered below her features, he noticed what he hadn't before. Instantly, Christian took his step back in the moment. He wasn't prepared to noticed what he had.

"Your neck." He said, his tone was a momentary panic, before he got his composure back. It was marked, and certainly not by him. It made him feel a lot of things, few of them good. "Yeah. We should go see it."
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Magic, Static   Magic, Static - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 4:15 pm

Corinne could feel her heart grow happier as he agreed with her. This moment was something she didn't want to end. She didn't want to leave this spot. Everything fell short when he mentioned her neck. She raised an eyebrow and looked at him. She was confused. What did he mean? Corinne felt her neck wondering if there was anything on it. There obviously had to be something wrong with it. He wouldn't just bring up her neck.

"What's wrong with my neck? Is there something on it?" Corinne asked genuinely confused. Was it something God did to show her sins? Is that what it was? Were her people right in God also being real. Was it real that you had to repent for your sins? Did something happen that made everyone else know she had sinned? Corinne was afraid at this point. She didn't know what to do or what to say. She couldn't see her neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic, Static   Magic, Static - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic, Static
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2