Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Outsiders (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

The Outsiders (p) Empty
PostSubject: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 6:11 pm

The Outsiders (p) Tumblr_onyip94tWa1w95435o2_540

Matias had arrived at 9 with Parker Anderson. Parker froze the lake and left a few pair of skates that might fit Rey. He told Matias that he would send his brother, Mathesin, to melt the lake later in the night so he wouldn't get in trouble again, and then left Matias alone to nervously pace the side of the lake. After a few minutes of pacing, Matias put his skates on and stepped out on to the ice. He started to skate around the edge of the ice, taking deep breaths, his breath showing when he exhaled. The son of Melpomene was wearing a deark black coat and a pair of black jeans with his brown skates, as well as a deep red scarf around his neck, tucked into the coat.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

The Outsiders (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 6:23 pm

The Outsiders (p) 1488788989834

Rey had been unable to avoid telling Kase everything, so he had been forced to sit there as his brother talked up a storm much to his own annoyance. After Kase had stopped talking, he had helped Rey round up their cabinmates and find some clothes that would fit. He had ended up in a turtleneck, underneath a plain black coat with white fleece lining, and a blue scarf around his neck. He walked to the lake by himself, shivering a bit in the cold wind, but relaxing when he saw Matias already there and skating. "I'm here." He called softly.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

The Outsiders (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 12:11 am

Matias heard a voice and turned around and looked up to see Rey. A wide smile crossed the Finnish boy's face and his eyes brightened up. He skated over to the edge of the lake to where Rey was standing. "Hi." Matias said sheepishly, slipping his hands into his pocket. He looked down at where Parker had left the skates. "Park left those for you. We hoped one of them would fit." Matias said, his smile not breaking.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

The Outsiders (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 12:16 am

"Alright. And while you're teaching me don't be surprised if I fall every 2 seconds. You saw how clumsy I was this morning when I knocked those books down on my head." Rey commented, heading over to the skates. There was one pair among them that seemed as if it would fit, and those were the pair he grabbed as he traded sneakers for skates, lacing them up tightly. He stood up in the skates when he was done, walking over to the edge of the lake, where Matias was, and took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

The Outsiders (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 12:35 am

Matias watched as Rey went and put skates on. He just enjoyed watching simple things that the boy did, the way that he moved. Matias was a really glad that there were a pair of skates that fit him. When he came up to him, Matias put his hands out to help him on to the ice. "It's important that you keep your ankles up straight and stay on the blades. Hold on tight. I've got you." Matias said sweetly, in a voice he didn't even know that he had.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

The Outsiders (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 12:43 am

Rey gratefully took Matias's hands in his own as he was helped onto the ice, doing as he was instructed and keeping his ankles as straight as possible. He held on tight, loving how sweet Matias sounded in that moment. So far, so good... right? He hadn't fallen on his ass yet...

Just as he thought that, he felt himself losing his balance, knowing full well the cause. He had been distracted thinking of Matias. He immediately fell on his butt, much to his own annoyance, letting go of Matias for a moment to avoid pulling him down on top of him.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

The Outsiders (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 12:52 am

Matias snickered as Rey fell, and felt him let go of his hands. Matias laughed, offering him a hand to help him up. "It happens to the best of us, don't worry. Now, when you stand up, try not to put your blades flat on the ice, or they'll slip out from under you. It's all about momentum." Matias said, putting his other hand out as well to help Rey get off the ice.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

The Outsiders (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 12:57 am

Rey heard Matias snickering and gave him a look. "I told you, I'm clumsy! Don't laugh..." He pouted as he was helped back up by Matias, lip jutting out a tiny bit. The dark-haired boy was already annoyed by his own lack of grace as he held tighter onto Matias's hands, this time more stable than before as he took the other's advice.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

The Outsiders (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 1:04 am

Matias chuckled. "Put that lip away." He teased, before starting to slowly skate backwards again, helping to guide Rey along. "Okay, now that you're up again, make sure your blades are back under you again. And, hey, don't like at your feet. It just makes it harder. Look up at me. Look at my eyes." The son of Melpomene smiled, his eyes lighting up again.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

The Outsiders (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 1:09 am

"But you're half the problem! You distract me too much, I can't concentrate around you. I just end up thinking that you look good, or your hand is warm, or you smell nice... see my problem?!" He said, gazing into Matias's eyes. He liked that Matias distracted him, though in the current situation it wasn't necessarily the best thing. The more distracted Rey was the more likely he was to fall and bring Matias down with him.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

The Outsiders (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 1:13 am

Matias looked down and laughed a little bit. He'd be blushing if his cheeks weren't already red from the cold. "Yeah, I guess I can see how that would be a problem if the roles were reversed. How about this, until you get your feet under you, close your eyes. I'm here to guide you. I won't let you go off the ice or anything. You can trust me." Matias said, his voice light and innocent in a way he didn't know before. He smiled at Rey.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

The Outsiders (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 1:20 am

"That seems like it'll work better.." Rey said, nodding slowly. He did trust Matias to not do anything mean, so he closed his eyes. It was just him now, him and the warmth of Matias's hands, and with his eyes closed he felt himself concentrating far better than he had before. He felt like he was floating around Matias, and as they skated together, he felt himself wishing this would last for longer than it was going to.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

The Outsiders (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 1:22 am

Matias smiled brightly as he studied Rey's face as he closed his eyes. After a bit of circling the lake, he said, "Okay, you gotta start moving your feet a bit more. Move yourself, don't let me pull you around. Move on your own." The son of Melpomene whispered as he spoke, trying not to shake Rey's focus as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

The Outsiders (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 1:28 am

Rey nodded at Matias's words, moving his own feet in response to his questions. Feeling as if he was solid again, he opened his eyes to Matias's bright smile. Now that his eyes were open, he gazed into Matias's eyes, smiling softly. He got butterflies every time he saw that bright smile. He wanted to see it more. Feeling more confident, he let go of Matias and tried skating on his own.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

The Outsiders (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 1:32 am

Matias laughed excitedly as Rey let go of his hands, moving towards the center of the ice to get out of his way. He stopped in the center of the ice and watched as Rey made his ways around the ice all by himself. "You're a natural, Rey." Matias called, his voice excited and proud. The son of Melpomene pushed a cold hand through his hair as he watched Rey.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

The Outsiders (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 10:36 am

Rey skated some distance away before he decided that was far enough and began heading back towards Matias, trying not to skate too fast lest he lose his balance again. Matias was There, in the center of the ice, and had been watching him. "Me? A natural? No way. It's only because you're a good teacher, Matias." He said, skating behind Matias and stopping, before hugging him from behind.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

The Outsiders (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 11:10 am

Matias felt Rey's arms wrap around him from behind and smiled. He spun around in his arms so that they were face to face, and his hands landed, open, on Rey's waist. "It's definitely all you. I'm not a good teacher. I'm not really a good anything." Matias said with a small smile, trying to make it sound less sad.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

The Outsiders (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 11:14 am

"Oh, quit whining. You are a good teacher, Matias." Rey whispered, a bit flushed from a combination of the cold and the close proximity. Smiling, he gave the other boy a kiss on the cheek, just like he had earlier, though he was less nervous than he had been that time. He pulled back and gave Matias the sweetest smile he had given yet, that he had never made for anybody before, even Kase.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

The Outsiders (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 11:28 am

Matias could feel his heart flutter when Rey smiled. It was like nothing that he had felt before. The Finnish boy put his hand on the side of Matias' face and let his thumb trace lightly across Rey's lip. Matias returned Rey's smile before spinning out of his arms and lacing his fingers between Rey's. "Come on, let's skate together."
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

The Outsiders (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 11:33 am

When Matias traced his lip with his thumb his heart nearly lept out of his chest. Then he smiled and spun out of his arms, intertwining their fingers, and he smiled back as Matias suggested they skate together. "You nearly give me a heart attack every time you touch my lips like that you know." He commented, chuckling a little bit as they skated.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

The Outsiders (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 11:42 am

Matias smiled and winked at Rey before they started to skate. "You're welcome." Matias teased. Everything about being out here with Rey was making his heart race. Even though it should have been painfully cold out on the ice, there was warmth radiating from where their hands were intertwined. "Do you like skating?" The son of Melpomene asked.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

The Outsiders (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 11:48 am

Rey grinned, being here with Matias was amazing, and he didn't want it to end. His heart was racing at every smile, every gesture, every small touch, and he couldn't help but want more. "I think it's pretty fun, but I think skating with you makes it even better." He commented sweetly, feeling all warm and fuzzy on the inside. There was no doubt in his mind that it was Matias who was making him feel this way, but he loved it.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

The Outsiders (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 12:02 pm

Matias looked over at Rey before looking down at his skates. "Y'know, I didn't expect that this was how today would have gone. If you would have told me that this is what I would be doing tonight when I woke up, I would have laughed in your face." Matias said, rubbing his free hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

The Outsiders (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 12:19 pm

"In all honesty I never expected this either. I thought I would have a quiet day reading. But I think it turned out much better this way." He whispered, smiling at Matias. He squeezed Matias's hand gently, free hand hanging loose at his side. As they skated, he wasn't focusing on the skating, but rather on the boy he was holding hands with, who made his heart race and his entire body feel all warm and fuzzy.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

The Outsiders (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 1:26 pm

Matias pulled Rey a little closer to him as they skated. "Emi, like, didn't believe me. She asked if she could hide in the trees so she could have proof." Matias laughed, looking over at Rey. "This is very real, though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Outsiders (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Outsiders (p)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Lake-
Jump to: