Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Outsiders (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
E.T
E.T

The Outsiders (p) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 1:31 pm

Rey smiled as Matias pulled him closer, he loved it when he did cute things like that. "Ha. Kase more than believed me, he rounded up the entire cabin to help me find something to wear. But you're right. This is very real." He laughed softly as he said that, allowing himself to soak up Matias's warmth as they skated. "This is more than real, actually. This is... perfect."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 2:01 pm

The Outsiders (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_onyip94tWa1w95435o2_540

Matias instinctively smiled when Rey did. "You have an amazing smile." He commented. It was cute and it broke his more somber looks. Matias looked back forward at the ice in front of them. He had to remember to thank Parker about a hundred times for tonight. "Tell me another story."
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 3:33 pm

Rey smiled sadly. "I'm not sure I have any more nice stories, and a sad one would ruin the mood." He whispered, bringing himself and Matias to a stop. He knew what he wanted to do next, he just hoped Matias wouldn't push him away or hate him for it. He closed the gap between them until his body was pressed against the other boy's, and then leaned forwards, gently pressing his lips against Matias's. As he did so, his mind went blank and he could only think of Matias.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 8:12 pm

When Rey closed the distance between them, Matias' hands went to Rey's waist. He had a feeling that he knew what was coming. Matias was so happy when he felt Rey's lips against his. He smiled against Rey's lips before pulling his head back and looking into Rey's eyes. "Thank gods." Matias whispered, a wide smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 8:53 pm

Rey couldn't even respond when they finally separated, only stare at Matias with a great deal of tenderness in his eyes. His lips were tingling as he looked at Matias, who had whispered thank gods. Rey was incredibly happy in that moment, because Matias seemed to enjoy it as much as he did. Finally, after a minute of silence, he managed to speak. "You, sir, have pretty much managed to capture my heart already." He whispered, burying his face in Matias's shoulder
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 9:47 pm

Matias smiled wider. "And you, mine." He commented as Rey buried his head in his shoulder. Matias moved his hands from Rey's waist and wrapped them around the boys body, holding him tight. "This isn't going to be easy y'know."
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 9:52 pm

"I don't want it to be easy. If it's hard, it'll only make us that much stronger if we get through it, right?" He asked, voice muffled because he still had his face buried in the other boy's shoulder. "The only hard part I wish we could skip is what we are going to do about telling our siblings." He whispered now, already thinking of how Kase would react. He smiled into Matias's shoulder and held him tight, not ever wanting to let go of this moment.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 9:57 pm

Matias sighed lightly. "I'm pretty moody and depressing, yknow?" He added in a whisper. He wanted to make sure that Rey knew what he was getting. It was only fair to him. Matias was a piece of work. He was the farthest thing from stable and he didn't want Rey having false hopes in him. "Emi will just need proof, and then she'll be happy for me." Matias said, and then quickly added, "I think."
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 10:04 pm

"If you're feeling moody, or if you're being depressing, you just need somebody to lift you up. And I'll be that person, if you want." He snuggled his body closer to Matias, not caring that the other boy could be moody, or about anything other than the fact that he had an opportunity to be with this unique, wonderful individual. "You may not be perfect, but perfect is overrated."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 10:25 pm

The Outsiders (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_oozin4Dpov1rsiifio3_r5_400

Matias smiled, a bit of vulnerability in his light eyes. "I should also probably tell you, I've only ever had girlfriends before. I've fancied guys, but never more than that. You make my heart beat in a way I never thought possible, though, Rey." Matias said, leaning back so he could put his hands on either side of Rey's face and look him in the eyes. "This is our moment, huh?" He said in a sweet voice, his Finnish accent strong on each word.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 10:33 pm

"Well, maybe it's a good thing. This is new for both of us, so we will learn together." Rey responded to Matias's statement. He didn't care that he had only ever had girlfriends, or that this was going to be new for both of them. He only cared that now, in this moment, there was somebody he belonged to. Somebody he belonged with. "This is our moment, for sure. Everything was meant to be, everything happens for a reason." He looked directly into Matias's eyes, a sweet smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 10:49 pm

Matias leaned forward and pressed his lips against Rey's. After maybe a few seconds too long, he pulled his lips back and sighed. "We should skate again before we stick to the ice." Matias said, clearing his throat a little bit, before mumbling. "And I do something too quickly." Matias offered a hand to Rey before moving his skates on the ice.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 10:43 am

Rey smiled into his second kiss with Matias, very happy at how everything had worked out. He enjoyed being with him, truly, so everything felt perfect to him the way it worked out. "Fine, but tommorow we should probably tell our siblings, probably together so we can get it out of the way. Kase may either interrogate us or not, I never know with him what's going to happen next." Rey said, smiling as they skated hand-in-hand.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 12:21 pm

Matias sighed and rolled his eyes at the idea. He did not want to deal with that with Emi ever. "Yeah, you're probably right." Matias admitted, putting his free hand into his pocket. The son of Melpomene yawned a little bit, but tried to cover it up. He didn't want tonight to have to end.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 12:35 pm

"Are you tired, Matias? It is getting pretty late, perhaps we should go back to our cabins. As much as I want this to last forever, we do need to sleep, and if we stay here we might get in trouble." Rey said, having noticed Matias yawning. He was tired as well, though of course he din't want the night to end either. His blue eyes full of tenderness, he reached out with his free hand to brush his thumb across the other boy's cheek, noting that he seemed to be cold as well. Rey was cold too, of course, but hardly noticed it.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 2:42 pm

Matias looked down at his feet and sighed, and then looked back up at Rey. "If you really insist. I don't care about getting trouble, as long as I am with you." Matias said, placing his hand on the side of Rey's face, much like Rey had done to him. "Tomorrow, let's meet up in the courtyard after training and dinner, yeah? 5:30?" Matias admitted, defeated. He didn't want this night to end but he knew that it had to.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 10:41 am

Rey didn't like the idea of waiting so long to see Matias again, but he knew it was for the best that they waited until tomorrow evening. It would give them some time to prepare, at least. "As hard as it will be waiting that long to meet back up with you, that will probably work best. I'll do my best to keep Kase from finding out until then, though he will like interrogate me as soon as I get back to the cabin. As for you? Just be your adorable self and everything will be fine." Rey whispered, giving Matias one last peck on the lips.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 5:56 pm

Matias sighed. "Maybe I'll get to see you during training tomorrow. Maybe I'll get to see you looking all cute in your armor and swinging a sword." The son of Melpomene said with a wink. He sighed and skated to the edge of the ice where his shoes were waiting. Matias sat down on the ground and started to unlace his skates.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 10:27 pm

"Thanks for that, but my fighting style is pretty ridiculous." Rey commented as he also skated to the edge of the ice and sat down to unlace his skates, sitting right next to Matias. "But in all seriousness, thank you for tonight. Everything was amazing. YOU were amazing." He said, managing to get the skates off his feet and his regular shoes back on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Outsiders (p)   The Outsiders (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Outsiders (p)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Lake-
Jump to: