Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sweet Like a Berry(private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
E.T
E.T

Sweet Like a Berry(private) Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Like a Berry(private)   Sweet Like a Berry(private) Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 2:00 pm

Morgana had wandered to the strawberry fields after having been given a tour of camp, the small pink-haired girl enjoying the peacefullness of the fields. It was quiet, and she enjoyed that. A white butterfly landed on the outstretched tip of her finger, which she looked at with wonder, the tiny creature lingering for a moment before fluttering off. It was like her in a way. Small and delicate.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Like a Berry(private)   Sweet Like a Berry(private) Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 3:53 pm

August had chosen to the strawberry fields to practice his guitar because his cabin had to many people in it trying to do the same thing, for him to concentrate, and the amphitheater had been overrun with Apollo kids. The only known son of Calliope sat himself on the ground strumming his guitar, in the center of the field because it was the quietest place he could find. Not that he minded, he liked that it was quiet, even if he's spent most of his time, swatting away bugs.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Like a Berry(private)   Sweet Like a Berry(private) Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 4:08 pm

Morgana heard music deeper into the field, and curious, the young girl, clad in a simple white dress, headed towards the source of the music. The source turned out to be a boy not much older than her, playing guitar. She watched him, but said nothing, too fascinated by the music to care that she probably looked a bit weird silently standing there.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Like a Berry(private)   Sweet Like a Berry(private) Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 5:23 pm

August continued to play his guitar, not noticing that someone had started watching him. He had started humming a bit, as he strummed the guitar, completely oblivious to his surrounding. Eventually the song stopped, and he looked up to find that there was a girl standing nearby and staring at him. His face turned red, usually if he had an audience he knew about before he started. "Uhh... C-can I help you?" He asked, awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Like a Berry(private)   Sweet Like a Berry(private) Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 5:27 pm

"Sorry! Did I startle you? I just heard music and was curious, I wasn't really thinking about how it may startle you!" Morgana exclaimed rapidly, clearly horrified at the thought that she might have scared another person. She bowed in apology, as any good japanese girl would, before apologizing again in japanese. "Sumimasen!" She would say.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Like a Berry(private)   Sweet Like a Berry(private) Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 8:10 pm

"No... It's fine. I just didn't know you were there." August told her awkwardly, in his Irish accent. "No need to apologize." He added, "My names August, yours?" He asked, as he stood up and started putting his guitar back in its case. Figuring he was done for now.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Like a Berry(private)   Sweet Like a Berry(private) Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 8:17 pm

"Ah. I was just raised to be polite, as both japanese and Canadian. And my name is Morgana. I'm brand new here at camp." Morgana responded, studying the boy with those grey eyes of hers. She extended a hand to him, a gentle smile on her face as her magenta hair blew in the breeze.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Like a Berry(private)   Sweet Like a Berry(private) Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 8:33 pm

"I see. Nice to meet you, Morgana." He laughed, as he shook her hand. "I've been here a long while. Going on six years." He added, "Also, full-blood Irish, if ya already couldn't tell." He laughed, awkwardly, trying to figure out why he was talking this much. He never talked this much.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Like a Berry(private)   Sweet Like a Berry(private) Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 8:42 pm

"Oh. Nice to meet you too. If you don't mind me asking, who is your godly parent? I only got here today, so I haven't been claimed yet." Morgana said, her smile growing larger as she studied the boy some more. He seemed pretty nice, and maybe a bit quiet. She didn't mind though, quiet people usually made pretty decent listeners.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Like a Berry(private)   Sweet Like a Berry(private) Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 9:06 pm

"My mom is Calliope." He told her, "She's like the goddess or muse of music and poetry or something like that." He smiled, "So what brought you here to the strawberry fields? Other than my awesome music?" He asked, awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Like a Berry(private)   Sweet Like a Berry(private) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 10:36 am

Morgana giggled at his comment. "Well, after I got my tour of the camp, I decided to come here. It seems more peaceful here than most places, and I like the peace and quiet sometimes." With that response, she absentmindedly flicked open her fans, examining them. They were perfectly clean, thank the gods, she didn't want to go cleaning the monster blood off in front of a stranger.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Like a Berry(private)   Sweet Like a Berry(private) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 3:27 pm

"Yeah. It's quiet, nobody really hangs out in the strawberry fields. That's kind of why I chose to practice here." August said, giving a small smile. "Cool fans."
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Like a Berry(private)   Sweet Like a Berry(private) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 1:00 pm

"Well, I don't think you need to practice all the way out here, it sounded pretty good." said Morgana with a tiny smile. But then he commented on her fans next, and she looked down at the deadly weapons. Though they did not look deadly, they were far more lethal than they seemed. "Thank you. They seemed an appropriate weapon for a japanese girl like me."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Like a Berry(private)   Sweet Like a Berry(private) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 1:19 pm

"Tell that to the Apollo kids who took over the amphitheater," August laughed. "Well the fans certainly do suit you," he told the Japanese girl.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Like a Berry(private)   Sweet Like a Berry(private) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 12:32 pm

"Really? Thanks. I'm not exactly... used to compliments. I've been on my own for awhile." said Morgana, a hint of sadness in her tone. Thinking of her father, whom she hadn't seen in nearly 4 years, she sighed, letting her bright pink hair fall in her face once more. She fiddled with the decorative cuffs she wore around her wrists and ankles, which were silver, with red jewels inlaid in them. She had stolen them from a rather greedy monster 2 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Like a Berry(private)   Sweet Like a Berry(private) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 12:00 am

August knew, or at least had an idea of what being alone all the time was like. He didn't have many friends in growing up, even know his group of friends were really more of a group of acquaintances. And even though he had lived with his dad and grandparents most of his life, they were in Ireland and he was here in America so he hadn't spoken to any of them in person since he was twelve. "Nothing wrong with being alone." He told her and smiled, playing with his guitar string a bit.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Like a Berry(private)   Sweet Like a Berry(private) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 12:32 am

"There are things.... nobody should endure alone." As she said this Morgana rubbed her ankles, over the scars from the chains she once wore. "I survived for four years before coming here, once my powers awakened. I saw things." She said, eyes downcast as she bit her lip with a haunted expression.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Like a Berry(private)   Sweet Like a Berry(private) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 1:07 am

"Well I guess that's also true." August said, feeling awkward now. He literally just met this girl, he didn't really need to know her entire life story. That could wait a bit, he figured. Its not like he himself was fishing to tell the entire world his past, even if it was generally more mild then most. But there was also a reason why he had pushed himself to learn how to walk without limping... So he wouldn't have to talk about it...
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Like a Berry(private)   Sweet Like a Berry(private) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 9:13 am

"I won't go into detail, but let's just say people are lucky this place exists." Morgana said, biting her lip again. Still rubbing over her scars, she looked at August, eyes daring him to argue. She knew she was right, camp was pretty much a safe haven. She stopped biting her lip, and grabbed her torches, which she kept strapped to her belt. "You know, magic is tricky, but definitely worth it."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Like a Berry(private)   Sweet Like a Berry(private) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 10:24 pm

August wasn't about to argue with the girl, it would be a stupid and pointless argument and he wasn't the type to care about things like that. "Magic huh? Maybe your god parent is Hecate? There's not a lot of gods that control magic, but she's one..." He told her, though he was mostly just thinking out loud. Actually come to think of it, he was fairly certain Hecate was the only magic goddess. There were a few others that could qualify, but not really...
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Like a Berry(private)   Sweet Like a Berry(private) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 2:59 pm

"I already know who my mother is. And yes, she is Hecate. Thanks to her i'm pretty good at working with the mist, as well as necromancy." Morgana responded, her pink hair blown by a gentle breeze. As if to demonstrate, she said some kind of incantation in japanese, and a dog suddenly seemed to be in front of them. It wasn't really there, of course, but the mist made it appear as if it was.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Like a Berry(private)   Sweet Like a Berry(private) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 8:22 pm

ooc oh I thought she wasn't claimed yet??? (look at your fifth post in this thread lol)

bic
"Cool?" August said, didn't she just tell him that she got here today and she hadn't been claimed yet? Whatever.... "My powers consist of being able to make people speak in rhymes, and I can also control people by singing at them..." He told her.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Like a Berry(private)   Sweet Like a Berry(private) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 9:17 am

"You look confused. I know for a fact I've not been claimed yet, but my mother has to be Hecate. I would't be nearly as powerful or as good at magic if my mother was anybody else. That's how I know it has to be Hecate. And honestly, being forced to speak in rhymes would be terrifying." Said Morgana with a small giggle.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Like a Berry(private)   Sweet Like a Berry(private) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 7:43 pm

August laughed, "Yeah I guess I have never thought of how annoying speaking in rhymes would be for someone. I should use it more often," he stated. He was still playing with the guitar string, he always felt awkward around people he just met, and for some reason this was very awkward for him.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Like a Berry(private)   Sweet Like a Berry(private) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 10:33 am

"I suggest you only use it when people deserve it." Morgana whispered, crawling over the ground to sit next to August. She wasn't very good with other people, but she was making an effort to talk to a person, for once. If she stayed in her shell how would she ever have a life, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Like a Berry(private)   Sweet Like a Berry(private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet Like a Berry(private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next