Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello, I love you

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigerli
Tigerli

Hello, I love you - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 7:58 pm

"Actually, it's right in front of you" I grinned as I pointed at the small pamphlet. "So, what are you having today sir?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 8:05 pm

"Iced coffee and a chicken panini." He ordered. "And be quick about it." Koda moistened his lips and folded his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 2:41 am

"Aye aye sir"I laughed before heading back towards the kitchen. Somehow I suddenly found this whole story incredibly hilarious and the whole scene had made me crack up. My inner monologue was disrupted when I stumbled on a chair, nearly falling down with it but managing to steady mysel. Perfect. If I break anything, Miss Polly will kill me.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 10:30 am

Koda rolled his eyes and leaned his back against the chair. He watched the skinny boy walk away to fill his order before turning his head away to look outside.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 10:35 am

A few minutes later, after getting a couple more orders, I went to retrieve Koda's order, squinting the whole time in order to kinda see where I was going. If this gives me wrinkles, I'm gonna shoot myself. "There you go"I said in a cheerful voice as I placed his plate and glass in front of him. "Hope everything's to your liking"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 11:19 am

"Oh, it better be." Koda took a bite into his chicken panini and sighed. "It's great. Compliments to the chief."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 11:28 am

I quickly caught myself before I cooed at his apparently adorable reaction. Dude, what the heck? Snap out of it, you're working and he's being treating you like dirt all day! What, are you some kind of psycho or something now? "I'll be sure to let her know"I replied with an amused grin, easily hiding my inner scolding. "Would you like some thing else?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 12:33 am

Koda rolled his eyes and looked him up and down. "For you to get out of my face you idiot. I would flip you off, but you probably couldn't see it. And stop grinning."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 12:36 am

I scanned through the small café once, noticing few blurs similar to that of a human being but they had all been served. My grin growing, I quickly sat on the chair opposite him. "No"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 1:28 am

"What? Get away from my table before I throw you away from me." Koda threatened.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 1:30 am

"No."I repeated with a triumphant smirk. "You wouldn't, anyway. You're odd, Koda, but you're not that mean. And don't try to convince me otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 1:35 am

Koda rolled his eyes and continued eating his food. "Just wait for me to kick your ass."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 1:40 am

"Sure, of course"I chuckled. Hearing the doorbell signaling someone had entered, I stumbled out of my seat, definitely earning weird looks from everyone as I slowly made my way towards the new customers. Quickly placing their order, I returned to Koda's table. "Where were we? Oh right, you're kicking my ass, right"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 1:45 am

Koda rolled and sipped his iced coffee. "Can you take a damn hint? Get away from my table."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 1:49 am

"It looks like you can't either because this is the third time I'm saying no"I laughed and ran a hand through my hair. Damn, not having glasses is really giving me a headache. At least I have company. If you can call it that
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 12:23 am

Koda growled again and thought it would be best to just ignore him. He'll leave eventually and continue on with his job. "Whatever. Just wait..."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 12:39 am

"Okay!"I exclaimed and grinned.He gave up! I kmew you coud do it. "So, how do you like Camp Jupiter so far? I mean, aside from the blind fool taking up your time"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 9:13 am

The son of Nemesis grunted and shook his head. Koda wasn't going to entertain the brat that was sitting in front of him and instead, continued to eat his food.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 9:26 am

"Come on, Koda!" I whined and gently kicked him under the table. "Please?"I pouted, giving him my best puppy eyes. "What did I ever do to you, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 11:54 pm

"Don't. Kick me again." Koda warned in a dangerous tone. "And what you did was annoy me with your stupidity. I mena, look at you. You look stupid right now."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 12:05 am

I kept myself from nodding and gave him a smaller, shy smile. "I mean, I know I'm not a genious or whatever. Romans, after all, aren't known for being the sharpest tools in the shed, right?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 2:56 am

"Don't you have something better to do than to bother me, Peter? I mean, seriously, go trip, fall, and kill yourself." Koda rolled his eyes and took a sip of his iced coffee.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 2:59 am

I frowned at his words. As much as I tried to ignore it and try and be friendly, they still hurt. I was about to answer him when my boss called me inside. Puzzled, I stumbled my way over to her office.

A few minutes later, I found myself back in Koda's table. "To answer you, no, I don't have anything better to do. I mean, my boss let me off today due to, well, being blind, so I have all day free"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 2:36 pm

Koda had thought he finally got rid of Peter, but apparently that would've been way too easy. "I told you it was stupid for trying to come to work. Now look at you, wasting your morning like that."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 2:43 pm

"Yeah, well. It's not a complete waste now, is it? I mean, I did meet you after all"I added with a smirk. He is too much fun to tease for his own good. Don't get me wrong, it's not like deep inside he didn't just make me feel like walking garbage. But there was something about the guy that made me think there was something good hidden deep inside. Or you're just naive and plain stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, I love you
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next