Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello, I love you

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Hello, I love you - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 12:00 am

Koda rolled his eyes and looked away from Peter. Why was he blushing all of a sudden. The son of Nemesis shifted in his seat. "So, are you just a blind loser mortal or what?"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 12:08 am

"I thought I was the stupid one here"I teased the shorter boy with a smirk. "How could I be here if I was "just a blind loser mortal", huh? I mean, I probably am a loser. And I will be blind for at least a couple more days. But mortal? I'm not like the rest of them but that doesn't mean I'm any less of a demigod"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 12:30 am

"Yes it does." He snorted and shook his head. Koda stood up from his chair and threw the tip in Peter's face. The son of Nemesis kicked the Roman's chair and started to walk out of the café.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 12:32 am

Barely avoiding the fall, I took a moment to recompose myself, almost reaching my limit with his behavior. With a deep breath, I stood up and followed him outside. "So, what's next?" I asked, my cheerful tone remaining albeit a bit more forced.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 12:41 am

Koda stopped walking and turned around to look at Peter. "What? You're not coming with me. Haven't you seen by now that I don't like you?...Then again, a personal punching bag that comes back for more is nice."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 12:48 am

"I don't really think you don't like me. On the contrary. You just want to push me away. Haven't figured why yet, but I'm working on it."I explained with a triumphant grin. Please don't let this anger him, a blue eye would be just great right now.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 1:02 am

Koda glared at the Roman before turning around and continued walking. "Who's your god parent? The god of annoying people?"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 2:37 am

"It's Janus, actually"I corrected him with a bright grin. "He can be a bit annoying so you might actually be right. I haven't met any other annoying siblings of mine so maybe I'm just that unique"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I love you   Hello, I love you - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, I love you
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4