Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the queen in the sun (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

the queen in the sun (p) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 4:17 pm

the queen in the sun (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_o8acj5w9aK1s13n4w_500
"That's something you should feel fortunate about." The son of Nemesis glanced over at her, then back forward at the ocean. "It's sort of like a utopia in a way."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 6:23 pm

the queen in the sun (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_oh0zvia1xY1qd4bljo6_250the queen in the sun (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_oh0zvia1xY1qd4bljo8_250

Mikaela laughed and shook her head lightly. "My 10 years of battle wounds would beg to differ." Mikaela wasn't a very good figher when she was younger, so she had taken a fair number of hard hits, spent plenty of nights in the infirmary. She still wasn't a great fighter, but now she had found ways to talk herself out of it. "What do you miss most about where you grew up?"

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 7:25 pm

"My dad." Koda said without hesitation. "I don't really miss a lot of my life prior to camp." He shrugged his shoulders and slowly closed his eyes. "Have you been outside of camp? Like to New York or somewhere else?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 8:48 pm

the queen in the sun (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_oh0zvia1xY1qd4bljo6_250the queen in the sun (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_oh0zvia1xY1qd4bljo8_250

Mikaela nodded. "I've been in to the city quite a few times. Amazing shopping. I'm a sucker for nice clothes. Besides that, though, no I haven't." Mikaela sighed. Sometimes she felt like she was going stir crazy. She was 16 years old and she hadn't been anywhere besides camp and New York City in 10 years. "I was almost selected to go in a quest, but apparently I'm too much of a liability."

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 9:55 pm

"Aw, sorry about that." Koda exhaled. "Have you been to New Rome?" The Navajo demigod asked. "I've gone there recently and it's amazing."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 10:07 pm

Mikaela shook her head. "It's never really worked out for me to go." Koda didn't need to know that she had been temporarily banished from leaving camp. It wasn't a big deal. It would blow over soon, anyway. "Tell me about it." Mikaela said with a smile.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 12:32 am

"It's very nice there. They have more things than we do. Like, they have restaurants, a lake, everything. It's like a hidden city, really. I might move there after high school and when I'm done with camp." Koda moistened his lips. "Even though I lowkey don't like Romans."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 1:01 am

Mikaela tilted her head to the side a bit. "I don't see how people can think they're all that different from us. I don't even think that mortals are all that different from us. Except that they're far easier to, well, you get it." Mikaela said with a confident and sly smile. That may have something to do with her lockdown at camp.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 1:20 am

"And they die sooner on average, and can't do anything special or have powers. There's a lot of things that make us different from mortals." Koda added on. "But Greeks and Romans have always had this weird tension between the two of us. It's almost like two exes."

Last edited by Green on Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 2:02 am

Mikaela rolled her eyes. She was used to fighting people on her view of mortals, but she didn't need to do that right now. "That feeling... The feeling between two exes, is part of the reason that I don't date. That, and it's more fun to have... choices." Mikaela said, running her tongue against her lips.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 1:08 pm

"You mean hookups." Koda chuckled. "I love hookups too, but I need something real here and there, y'know?" Koda bit his lip.

Last edited by Green on Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 1:14 pm

Mikaela looked down and shook her head. "No... No, I don't know." Mikaela had never understood love or real emotions. She understood them in the abstract sense and in the daughter-of-a-love-god sense, but she never experienced. She never thought she would, either.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 10:23 pm

The son of Nemesis tugged at his black shorts to fix them from bunching up. "...Wait, you've never dated anyone before? What are you? Asexual or something?" Koda asked. He was shocked that Mikaela, the daughter of Eros, had never had a boyfriend. You'd think that it would be a rite of passage or something like that.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 12:32 am

Mikaela shook her head. "I've had boyfriends, I just haven't found it worth it. Anyway, I don't think that you need a relationship to, y'know." Mikaela said with a wink. She knew it was strange. She was the daughter of a love god, but she didn't care much for love.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 11:53 pm

Koda shrugged his shoulders and looked at over the ocean again. "I know I don't need one." The son of Nemesis shrugged his shoulders. "That doesn't mean that one doesn't appeal to me, Mikaela." Koda sighed heavily. "So you like having flings, huh?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 12:22 am

Mikaela nodded. "Yeah, I do. I'm kind of into the whole one and done thing." Mikaela said with a shrug. She wasn't embarrassed about how she was at all. Mikaela didn't see any problem with it. Mikaela looked down and started to pick at the bracelet on her wrist.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 10:54 am

"I like those too. I do it here or there with guys that I like, but don't see myself with." Koda exhaled. "...Want to jump into the water or what?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 11:31 am

Mikaela didn't really know where Koda's suggestion had come from, but she shrugged her shoulders. "Yeah, sure. Why not?" Mikaela pushed herself up off the sand and kicked her shoes off, as well as slipping off the shorts that she was wearing.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 7:20 pm

Koda got up and brushed the sand from his calves before slowly making his way toward the ocean. Once he was there, he let the water lap up at his feet and ankles before walking in more. "The water feels great!" The son of Nemesis called over his shoulder at to Mikaela.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 12:13 am

Mikaela followed Koda to the water's edge and dipped her toe in. It was a bit chillier than she'd like, but she followed Koda in anyway. Mikaela quickly made it out to the depth where Koda was. She looked at the shore and saw two guys pointing to her. Mikaela rolled her eyes and looked back at Koda. "I can't deal with some of these low life guys here."

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 12:21 am

"Hm?" Koda looked over his shoulder to see who Mikaela was talking about. "Oh, yeah." Koda gave them a very feminine wave before turning back to look at Mikaela. "I think I gave the one dude h*ad." He teased with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 12:26 am

Honestly, nothing around here gave Mikaela much surprise anymore, but the casualness and legitimacy of what Koda said. A laugh escaped Mikaela's lips, and she put her hand over her mouth, still laughing. "Which one?" Mikaela asked, looking back over her shoulder.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 7:54 pm

"The one in the red tank." Koda answered with a grin. "I think he's bisexual, but I'm not sure." The son of Nemesis glanced over his shoulder again, then back forward at the ocean. When he felt that it was deep enough for the both of them, Koda turned around to look at Mikaela. "Have you gone swimming before? Here, I mean."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 8:16 pm

Mikaela looked over her shoulder. "That's funny." Mikaela looked back at Koda. "Because I bl*w the other one." Mikaela said, still laughing. Mikaela looked around at the water around them, finally calming her laugh down. "Of course I have. I've been here for a decade." Mikaela said.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 5:57 pm

Koda chuckled, shaking his head. "Really? Shit." He chuckled more and looked back at Mikaela. "Oh, right. So, I guess you've done almost everything here at camp, then. Have you tried the rock climbing with the lava?" The son of Nemesis asked. Personally, Koda would never do that even if he had to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the queen in the sun (p)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next