Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the queen in the sun (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

the queen in the sun (p) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 10:41 pm

the queen in the sun (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_oh0zvia1xY1qd4bljo6_250the queen in the sun (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_oh0zvia1xY1qd4bljo8_250

Mikaela nodded. "Yeah. I did it for the first time when I was 11." Mikaela shrugged. She had kind of lost the novelty of camp. She still liked it, but nothing surprised her anymore. Mikaela absolutely loved watching new people come to camp, though, especially the young kids. They reminded her of little Mikaela.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 1:36 am

the queen in the sun (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_o8acj5w9aK1s13n4w_500
"Hm." Koda nodded his head slowly. "That's a long time. When I was eleven, all I was focused on was boy's scouts and asking myself why I felt things for my best friend." The demigod smirked, shaking his head. "And you were here, doing your thing, surviving and shit."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 1:49 am

the queen in the sun (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_oh0zvia1xY1qd4bljo6_250the queen in the sun (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_oh0zvia1xY1qd4bljo8_250

Mikaela shrugged. "After my mom was killed, I didn't have any where to go. If it wasn't for here, who knows what would have happened." Mikaela said, pushing her hair behind her ear. She missed Denmark a lot, but she was so thankful for this place.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 11:39 am

The son of Nemesis nodded his head. "I can understand that. For a lot of people, Camp Half-Blood isn't just a pace where go to train, but a place to feel safe." Koda sighed and chewed on his bottom lip in thought. "Honestly, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 10:04 pm

Mikaela smiled. "It'd be perfect if it was in Denmark." Mikaela said, joking a tiny bit. "I know I only lived there until I was 6, but Denmark is absolutely beautiful. I dream of being able to go back there someday, even if it's just for a few hours."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 10:16 pm

"Why haven't you gone back? I mean, your mom's dead, but that doesn't mean that you can't go travel back to Denmark." Koda turned his back as a wave came rolling in. "Do you have aunts or uncles?"

Last edited by Green on Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 12:23 am

Mikaela shook her head. "My mom was a bit... detached from her family. She was... interesting. I'm not sure my family even knows I was born to be honest." Mikaela said with a shrug. She knew she could go to Denmark, but she couldn't go alone.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 2:25 pm

"Oh." Koda nodded his head again and looked down at the salt water. He always wondered what it felt like to be a demigod of a water deity. Must be nice to have such potential. "Shit, well, have you thought about just going anyway?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 10:17 pm

Mikaela shook her head. "I'm not going alone. I mean, I don't have anyone to see there. I was 6 when I left. Jarek, Julieta, and I have talked about going, and also going to Czech and Spain where they are from, but who knows." Mikaela shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 11:01 pm

"Who are they?" Koda asked, raising an eyebrow. The son of Koda dipped his hands in the ocean before bringing them to his chest, folded. "And I would love to travel, honestly."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 11:44 pm

the queen in the sun (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_ojvc5kFwz71v1cdi6o2_500
Mikaela smiled lightly. "Jarek Sokol is a son of Ourania and he is from the Czech Republic. Julieta Russo is a daughter of Peitho and she is from Spain. They both came to camp about 6 months ago. Same day, actually. They're kinda my best friends. They adopted these adorable kitties together names Rajah and Stella and they are so cute." Mikaela beamed. "If you want to travel, you should."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 11:58 pm

Koda nodded his head slowly. "Sounds like fun people. Anyway, I plan to travel at some point. Just not now." He unfolded his arms and looked at his nails with sass written all over his face. "I've thought about going to Spain and England, but that's about it."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 2:35 am

Mikaela smiled widely and crossed her arms. "Let's do it. You, me, Jarek, and Julieta. We'll go and travel Europe." Mikaela doubted that it would actually happen, but she loved dreaming. As much as she loved camp here and who she was, it was always fun to think about what else she could be doing.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 5:31 pm

Koda raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure, cause I don't think Jarek and Juliet would like me very much at first. They'd probably think I'm a b*tch or something." Which he was for the most part.

Last edited by Green on Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 6:07 pm

Mikaela shook her head. "Julieta can be quite a b*tch herself. She's also a bad ass, though. She'll kill you without batting an eye, and do it in 7 inch heels. And Jarek is sassy and great. I think you'd like him a lot. He's chill." Mikaela pushed her hand back through her red hair. The daughter of Eros was really liking talking to Koda. He was a nice break from most of the people around here.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 6:38 pm

the queen in the sun (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_o8acgzBEGH1s13n4w_500
Koda thought for a minute. "...Hm, they sound cool as f*ck." The son of Nemesis bit his lip. "Shit, why not." He grinned. "Though, if Jarek tries something I'm going to sit his ass down. The same goes for Julieta." Koda winked, showing that he was only kidding. Slightly. Well. "When can I meet them?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 9:21 pm

Mikaela laughed putting her hand over her mouth as she did. "I'm willing to bet that Jarek will try something because of who he is as a person. He needs his ass sat down though. Julieta and I would love it." Mikaela said, not joking really. "I mean, you could probably meet them now. I think Jarek said they were hanging in the cabin and letting Rajah and Stella play." Mikaela said, referencing their cats.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 10:13 pm

Koda smirked. "Who's his god parent again?" He asked curiously. "I forgot. Julieta's easier to remember for some reason. Maybe because I think of Romeo and Juliet, then think about love gods that somehow translate into Peitho." The son of Nemesis smirked and stretched. "Yeah, let's go meet them so I can see who I might be traveling with."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 11:27 pm

"Jarek is a son of Ourania, Muse of Astronomy." Mikaela said. Ourania seemed like such a chill god parent to have. "He's gotten quite a few constellation tattoos lately. They're adorable." Mikaela said with a smile. She nodded and started her way towards the shore. "We all live in the other gods cabin. It's super convenient, actually."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 11:54 pm

"Really? Hm. Y'know, there should really be a minor love gods cabin with the amount of them that are at camp." Koda followed Mikaela out of the ocean. He walked over to grab his things. "There should also be a cabin for the muses too, but I guess that costs money."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 12:03 am

Mikaela used her towel to dry off and then slipped her shorts back on. Meeting back up with Koda, Mikaela started to make her way up towards the cabins. "Yeah, you'd think, but oh well. It worked out alright. I love getting to share a cabin with my best friends." Mikaela said. It wasn't a long before they passed the mess hall and then reached the cabins.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 12:24 am

OOC: Topic in Other gods cabin?
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 12:39 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the queen in the sun (p)   the queen in the sun (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the queen in the sun (p)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3