Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Operation Indomitus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karla

Operation Indomitus  Empty
PostSubject: Operation Indomitus    Operation Indomitus  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 2:34 pm

I look now upon a wonderful site, many months after it's birth and I see a rp world on the edge of annihilation. We have not prospered, merely endured, we have not thrived instead we have shrunk. We have lost many good rpers and wonderful friends.

But. All is not lost, salvation dawns with the promise of each rper who logs in, in every character we create, with every rp thread or post we forge. We have blended Rick Riordan's world with our imagination, we have wrought new wonders with our love of his books and Mason's site. We have created new heroes and villains, enemies, friends and lovers.

Even now we face our greatest challenge, members leave and with each loss the site is weakened. If we do not fight back, such a thing will become it's burial shroud. Therefore, to the open threads left unanswered we offer replies, to the threads lost or forgotten we bring new life. To members new and old we welcome them with open arms.
It is with these words that I Karla, declare Operation Indomitus. I am not ready to see another site die, I am not prepared to lose another member. We have lost many, too many already. But what matters most is not one more.

This rp site and the collective world we have created is ours and shall not die!

Related Legends Reborn will never fall.
Back to top Go down

Operation Indomitus
Page 1 of 1