Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rick Sanchez
Rick Sanchez

Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private)   Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 7:02 pm

She nodded. "I meant sleeping here, at your house. But the second option--" Reyna bit her lip. "--if you're okay with it, then yes."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private)   Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 7:08 pm

Carter smiled, tapping her chin, so she was looking at him. "OKay, we just better hope my mother or grandmother don't find out. I warn you, though, I sleep naked. No, not really, but I will tonight," he joked and laughed, kissing her hand. "This feels wrong, rebellious, if you will. This is the first rebellious thing I've done since...a while," he scratched his head, not recalling a lot of times.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Rick Sanchez
Rick Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private)   Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 7:11 pm

"Me too." she laughed. "Well, I like rebels. And they say rebellions are built on hope." Reyna finished the last piece of her pizza, as well as the last can of her beverage.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private)   Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 7:15 pm

Carter smiled. "OKay, Obi-Wan Kenobi," he said and laughed. He finished up, and got up. "I'm going to go take a shower, okay?" he said, biting his lip with a grin, backing up to the bathroom as he crossed his arms. There was a part of him hoping she'd ask to join him, as he slowly backed away.
Back to top Go down
Rick Sanchez
Rick Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private)   Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 7:26 pm

She stood up and quickly grabbed his hand. "Mind if I join you?" she asked. Reyna knew if Rick found out, they would be dead immediately. But who cares at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private)   Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 7:35 pm

"YES! I mean, sure, why not?" Carter quickly said, nonchalantly. He laughed, embarrassed. "Follow me," he said, leading her to the bathroom.
----
Mrs. Virgo (mother), Grandma Virgo, Spencer, and Charlie walked in. Spencer looked outside. "Emmett, hurry up!" he yelled, then proceeded into his aunt/cousins' house. He looked at Charlie, who got an apple, and noticed the shower water was running.

"Carter? Is that you in the shower?" Mrs. Virgo yelled.

Carter froze, then looked at Reyna. He shut off the shower. "Yeah, I'll be out in a minute," he yelled back, quickly drying off and getting dressed. "Wait here," he whispered, quickly going out to the kitchen.

"Hey guys!" Carter said.

"Finally! My bladder's gonna burst!" Charlie yelled.

"Use the downstairs bathroom!" Carter quickly said. "I, uh, clogged the upstairs bathroom." He quickly went back to the bathroom, locking the door.
Back to top Go down
Rick Sanchez
Rick Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private)   Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 7:43 pm

Reyna froze when she heard the arrival of Carter's family. She realized that she was making out with her boyfriend, while the both of them are naked in the shower with shampoo all over them.

She moved to a corner while Carter ran outside to deal with his family. She wrapped a towel around herself, then realized that in her foolishness, she left her clothing hanging on a hook outside.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private)   Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 7:47 pm

Carter motioned for Reyna to grab her clothes. I got this, he mouthed, motioning for her to go to his room. He slowly opened the bathroom door. He went to the kitchen. "OKay, guys, confession, but first, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!" Carter pointed at the ceiling, hoping Reyna would catch on. "Oops, just a crack. Guys, Reyna's here, she fell asleep in my room."
Back to top Go down
Rick Sanchez
Rick Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private)   Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 8:06 pm

Reyna quickly scrapped the towel and dashed into Carter's room, where she quickly slipped into her clothing despite being soaking wet, before launching into the bed and dragging a blanket over her head just as the door flew open.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private)   Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 8:13 pm

Mrs. Virgo looked at Reyna, then left. "Did you do anything?"

"Mom, would I do anything bad?" Carter asked. "The most rebellious thing I've done was put my alphabetically organized leadership books out of order."

"Right, sorry for doubting you, sweetie," Mrs. Virgo said, kissing his cheek.

Carter went into his room, quietly shutting his door and locking it. He went over to Reyna. "Good job," he whispered, and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Rick Sanchez
Rick Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private)   Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 8:18 pm

"Speaking of which, do you want to sleep now?" she asked between the kisses. "It's nearly 10. I sleep at 10."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private)   Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 8:30 pm

"Yeah," Carter said and continued kissing her. "For the two people that run the First Cohort, we're bad," he said and laughed. He cuddled up next to her.
---
The next morning, Carter woke up with a yawn. He looked at Reyna.
Back to top Go down
Rick Sanchez
Rick Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private)   Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 5:52 pm

Reyna's eyelids dimly opened, to find her arms wrapped around Carter. She smiled when she noticed that he was awake too. The demigod leaned forward and kissed him, then looked up at the clock. 8 AM.

"Time to get up and have breakfast, I suppose?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private)   Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 6:12 pm

He kissed her back. "Sure, any idea what you want?" he asked, kissing her forehead then getting up. He froze for a second. "Reyna, I just realized, today's my 18th birthday," he said, looking in the mirror, then back at her.
Back to top Go down
Rick Sanchez
Rick Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private)   Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 6:16 pm

She got up and put on her clothes, then smiled at the announcement. "Happy birthday. You're officially a year ahead of me now." Reyna kissed Carter on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private)   Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 6:19 pm

"Yeah, but that's not really important. The weirder thing is that I'm a legal adult now. I could move out today if I wanted to. I mean, I won't, I'll finish up my senior year of high school first and all, but it's just odd. I can legally drink alcohol now," Carter was so deep in his thoughts about being 18, that he didn't even acknowledge her kiss. He looked at his girlfriend after a few moments with a smile. "You know, you're really beautiful without make up," he suddenly said, completely changing the subject. He went over to her and put his arms around her, resting his chin on her head.
Back to top Go down
Rick Sanchez
Rick Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private)   Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 6:39 pm

"Thank you." she held him in the hug. It has been a long time since she had a person like Carter. Rick had all but given up, though Reyna was aware he still loved her as ever. Oh, how she missed the days when they were like Dipper and Mable. Happy, joyful and adventurous.

Then the tragedy. And Rick was never Dipper again.

"I may not have mentioned that I'm a year ahead at school, so I'll be attending university this September. I'm studying astrophysics, metaphysics, quantum physics, literature and bio-engineering."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private)   Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 7:08 pm

"Oh, nice. It'll be good, as long as we hang out at times we're free, like both of us. Next year I'll be off to uni myself, and we can live together and such. Unless..." Carter thought for a moment. "No, nevermind. I was going to suggest we move in together now, but I don't know if my mom would be okay with that, and I don't know how you feel about that. It'd be too hard to pull off." He kissed her forehead. "Let's go get breakfast." He unlocked his door, and opened it, to find Charlie eavesdropping.

"Charlie! You're still here?" Carter asked, nervously laughing.

"Oh, yeah, sorry, I just heard voices, and...I'm really sorry, it won't happen again," Charlie said, looking down. He was 14 years old, blonde, with brown eyes. He was fairly short, and about as innocent as you could be- Charlie was definitely the outcast of the Virgos, against violence and fighting. He wanted love and peace.
Back to top Go down
Rick Sanchez
Rick Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private)   Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 7:28 pm

|| CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private)   Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reynarter 3: The Crowning (private)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Jupiter :: New Rome :: Senate House-
Jump to: