Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aftermath (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkseide
Darkseide

Aftermath (private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (private)   Aftermath (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 8:35 pm

"Thanks". Her voice was flat, and her tone was clearly indicating that she wasn't happy to be here. She'd move past him, into the kitchen and start unpacking a myriad of foods and cooking vessels that she'd brought with her. "You really want to know about the Life of Loki's kids? It's not as fabulous as the life of a Thor kid."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (private)   Aftermath (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 8:40 pm

"I'm not too sure about that," Winston said, sitting down on the couch in the living room, and turning on the TV. "I think life is as good as you make it be. Thor kids aren't all the same, much like Loki kids aren't all the same. I'm sorry if you haven't had the greatest life, but neither have I." He looked over at her, in the kitchen. "I'm sorry if I ask too many questions. I'm just a curious person and was trying to get to know you."
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (private)   Aftermath (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 8:48 pm

"As a Child of Loki, most people remember all the things that she did, and that cast suspicion over all of us. People don't know if they can trust us, or if we're all in league with her. I don't know how often she is the Mother, but she does whatever she wants. Sometimes people try to set us up and get us in trouble, because they think we're just biding our time until we betray them. When I first became a Valkyrie, a few others kept screwing with me. Some of the Einjihhar nearly killed me on 'accident', or so they claimed." Throughout all the talking, she continued to cook
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (private)   Aftermath (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 8:55 pm

"I'm sorry about that, but I personally don't think demigods should be stereotyped by their god parent, especially when that god parent has never been in our lives. I don't think it's true that Loki kids aren't trustworthy, like I don't think it's true all Thor kids are stuck up, or all Odin kids are leader-like. I think it's all just bad news." He got up and went into the kitchen. "Excuse my ability to never stop questioning, but how long have you been a Valkyrie for?"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (private)   Aftermath (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 9:01 pm

Instead of answering, she'd stir the food for a little bit. "Classified, I'm afraid. How long have you been asking more questions than you need to be?" She'd add the spices to the food, and taste. Their meal would soon be ready, and he didn't even known what he was going to be eating. This was going to be fun. "I'll need some bowls, and spoons."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (private)   Aftermath (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 9:04 pm

Winston got her bowls and spoons. "OKay. Eh, since I could talk. I'm a curious mind, it's why I spend my time travelling across nine worlds, getting artifacts, exploring, fighting monsters, all that kind of stuff. I don't think how long you've been a Valkyrie for is exactly a personal question, though, considering you're in my home right now and I'm eating your food." He got the table set.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (private)   Aftermath (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 9:07 pm

She'd scoop the food and put it in the bowls and then put it on the table. Pouring a bit of Hoisin and Teriyaki on her portion, she'd wait for him to sit down and dig in before she ate hers. "Eat your food"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (private)   Aftermath (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 9:12 pm

Winston took a few bites. "This is pretty good...what exactly is it?" he asked, curious, before continuing to eat.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (private)   Aftermath (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 9:16 pm

"Haggis and Rocky Mountain Oysters. I got the recipes from some Einjinhar who ate it a lot when they were alive. I've checked other recipes for seasoning tips. Most people hate eating it." She'd dig in with obvious gusto.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (private)   Aftermath (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 9:19 pm

"I have no idea what either of those things are, to be honest, so I'm going to assume it's something that won't kill me, or put me in a coma." After he was done, he got a drink, iced tea. "Do you want anything?" he asked, "like, to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (private)   Aftermath (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 9:22 pm

She'd smirk after he finished it all. "You just ate Sheep's Stomach and Bull Testicles. Did you enjoy it?" Oh yes, this was deliberate. As the Ancient Einjinhar had told her, the "Meal will make a Norse Warrior of You". Which was debatable.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (private)   Aftermath (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 9:29 pm

"No, it sucked, but I didn't want to offend you, and trust me when I say I've ate much worse from my mom's cooking, or by elfs or dwarves. It's a cakewalk compared to that." He poured her some Iced Tea. "Here you go," he said, drinking his own. "Now, since that's over with, I think you should do something for me." He held out his hand and his hammer came to him. "Duel me," he said. "I'll even put a wager on it."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (private)   Aftermath (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 9:34 pm

She'd laugh. "Sorry, but I don't gamble. I'm terrible at it. And I also don't care much for sparring with strange people I barely know." She'd sip her tea. "I could find someone to spar against you, though. You probably wouldn't enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (private)   Aftermath (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 9:39 pm

"C'mon, sparring is best with people you don't know well, it makes it more unpredictable. Besides, you're in my house anyways, right?" he asked, twirling his hammer. "As long as they are alive, I'm up for the challenge. I obviously can't do much if they are down in Valhalla." He took a few breath mints, paying attention to the lightning sparks around his hammer.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (private)   Aftermath (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 9:45 pm

"I make it a rule not to spar with Children of Thor, specifically. Too many of the boys have ideas about how 'close' we should be just because our parents were 'like family'. At least the girls are 'nice enough'. Also, I'm on-call currently." Which was true. At any given moment, she'd have to take to the skies to collect a potential soul.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (private)   Aftermath (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 1:35 pm

"I gotcha. Tell me who the person you were going to suggest is." Winston examined his hammer, before setting it down and going back to the couch. "I'm tired," he admitted, sitting back. "If I sleep, promise not to rob me," he joked.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (private)   Aftermath (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 6:10 pm

"I can't promise anything of the sort. Sometimes I take souvenirs of my 'conquests', and I've been eyeing a few pieces for my collection." she said, half joking. "I was going to suggest some of our oldest Einjinhar. They'll go easy on you, and you might learn some new tricks. In this case 'You can't teach an Old Dog new Tricks' is invalid."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (private)   Aftermath (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 7:03 pm

Winston nodded, a bit concerned she might actually rob him. He listened to her talk about the einherjar. "Unfortunately, I couldn't train with them anyway, they're stuck in Valhalla, I can go anywhere but Valhalla. It would be interesting to see, though." He laid back on a few pillows. "Do you want to watch something?"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (private)   Aftermath (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 7:47 pm

"I know a way around that." And that was all she said about that, for now. She was somewhat amused that in all of his travels, nobody has mentioned the Hotel Valhalla to him. "I dunno, I haven't followed tv for some time, so I have no idea what's even on these days"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (private)   Aftermath (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 8:04 pm

"Oh really? How?" he asked. "Most of TV is bland these days. Take a seat and put on what's interesting," he said, putting the remote back. He got a little more comfy in his spot.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (private)   Aftermath (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 4:54 pm

She'd yawn instead, and curl up in a chair. Evidently, she was a bit tired. It wouldn't do for her to fall asleep when she's not even supposed to be here, that'd just cause more problems, wouldn't it? Luckily, she'd already washed everything she'd use to cook and put it back in a bag.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (private)   Aftermath (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 5:25 pm

Winston pretended to fall asleep, to test Fianna and see what she would do.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (private)   Aftermath (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 5:35 pm

She'd notice him fall asleep, and then quietly get up, and gather her things. It was time for her to leave anyways. Couldn't let herself be distracted by a son of Thor, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (private)   Aftermath (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 5:42 pm

Winston heard her moving, and took a quick peak at what she was doing. He quickly put his head back down and continued his pretend sleep.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (private)   Aftermath (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 6:09 pm

And that's when she injected him with a needle of lethal drugs! She headed for the door, not noticing his faking. She had other things to do, and there was a possible Soul to Take in the area, after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (private)   Aftermath (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aftermath (private)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next