Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dual 18th (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Dual 18th (private) Empty
PostSubject: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 11:24 pm

Keith was in New Rome, going to meet up with Bri. They had the same birthday, and today was both of their 18 birthdays. He was going to take her out for dinner, and they could legally have alcohol now. He looked around, waiting for her. Keith wore a dress shirt and a nice pair of jeans, and his hair was perfect- he spent 3 hours on it.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 11:28 pm

Bri was surprisingly not wearing her muddy jeans as one of her gifts to Keith. She was wearing some ripped black shorts and a white blouse. She saw Keith from behind and slowly approached him like an animal stalking it's prey. He looked nice and she could instantly tell he put more than an hour into his hair.

Perfect, Bri thought as she let out a small battle cry before jumping onto Keith's back and running a hand through his hair--all while laughing like the Joker.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 11:36 pm

"Geez," Keith said, scared. He laughed. "You should stop sneaking up on me like that," he fixed his hair, then put his arms around her legs, like a piggyback ride. "Alright, what do you want to go eat? I'm thinking Italian, and then we have some chocolate cake afterwards, then we leave and have a different type of dessert." He laughed. "I mean, we're 18 now."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 11:40 pm

"So eighteen different desserts!" Bri cheered as she leaned over Keith's shoulder slightly to kiss him on the cheek. This was one of the few times she actually enjoyed being short. "There's the Italian place," Bri pointed over to a little restraint with some people having dinners inside. "Then later, I can give you your present," Bri smirked.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 11:49 pm

"Shut up," he said with a laugh, and walked over to the Italian place. He put her down. "Please tell me your present involves you having no pants," he said with a laugh. He kissed her, and then walked inside. Keith told the waitor, and they were taken to their table. There wasn't a lot of people, which was nice.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 11:52 pm

"I'm already wearing shorts," Bri said slyly, grinning at him before sitting down in her seat. The waiter guy asked what they wanted to drink and Bri said a water. She didn't trust Italian beverages for obvious reasons. She set her chin in her hand as she stared at Keith expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 12:04 am

"Iced Tea, please. Oh, and could we get a bottle of champagne. It's both of our 18th birthdays today," Keith smiled. After a 'happy birthday,' the waiter went away and Keith looked at Bri. "I mean, no bottom clothing," he said with a grin, touching her leg.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 12:08 am

Bri slapped his hand away. "Keep saying things like that and you might not get your present at all," Bri tried to keep a straight face, but the corners of her mouth were twitching into a smile. The waiter came back with the drinks and as Bri took a sip of her water he asked for their orders. "Uhh," Bri thought for a moment, quickly reading over the menu. "Spagetti and meatballs?" She asked. The waiter rolled his eyes, most likely at another tasteless American but ah well, Bri thought. She didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 12:39 am

Keith smiled. "So my present doesn't involve you giving me your body in some shape or form?" he asked, taking a sip of the iced tea. Keith ordered spaghetti as well, then opened the champagne. "You're legal now, you should drink some. At least try it," he said, pouring a glass for her.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 12:43 am

"No it does not and it hurts that you think that is the present I would get you," Bri pouted slightly before taking a small sip of champagne. Bri shrugged carelessly, "Tastes okay, but I'll stick with water."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 12:48 am

"OKay, is it a side show at least?" Keith joked. "I got you a present, too, actually, but it uh, it came with a deal that you may not like..."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 1:26 am

Bri gave Keith a suspicious look right as the food came by. She thanked he waiter before turning back to Keith, "What do you mean 'a deal I may not like'?" Bri asked darkly, just daring Keith to make the wrong move.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 3:16 pm

"Uh, well, my parents bought me an apartment here in New Rome, so we can move in together and start university this fall. On the flip side, though, they made me promise that....since I was going to live with you and I begged them and told them how much I loved you, that...if we don't break up forseeably, I have to ask you to marry me and you have to have their grandchildren."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 3:21 pm

"What?" Bri almost choked on her water. She was excited for the apartment and university, which sounded awesome. But marriage? CHILDREN? Bri was going to ignore for the moment he said he loved her. "Marriage? Children? Children?" Bri repeated, half in horror and half in shock. "I'm twenty and we didn't even . . . you know the thing."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 3:44 pm

"I know, they don't mean right now. They just meant I can't keep you around just to have fun, the relationship has to go somewhere, y'know?" Keith said, sipping some champagne. "We can do the thing if you want," he said with a wink. "Although, not for the purpose of having children. My parents are just testing me, they want to see responsibility and maturity, so accepting the offer was the right thing to do."

ooc: "Twenty"? I think you meant eighteen xD
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 4:08 pm

Bri rolled her eyes, use to Keith's comments from being with him for so long. "If I stayed with you this long, than you know it's serious because your not the easiest person to get along with." Bri smiled. "We're be living together and going to college? What are you going to be?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 4:34 pm

"I don't know yet, I haven't applied. I don't plan on applying until we get settled in and figure out what the hell is going on. I don't know if I'll even be able to get into good classes, my grades in high school aren't the best." Keith started eating a little bit.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 4:39 pm

"Well I only went the first year old high school, so your already ahead of me," Bri said as Bri took a messy bite of the spaghetti. "Plus, they probably get tons of Demigods. It'll be easy. Now do you have a place in mind of where you want to live?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 5:08 pm

"My parents already bought the apartment, I'll show you when we're done with dinner, okay?" he said, taking a few more bites. "Yeah, I just don't know what I want yet."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 5:15 pm

Bri nodded her head, taking another huge bite on her spaghetti, getting sauce on her face, which she couldn't whip off onto her shirt because her shirt was white, so she sadly had to use a napkin. "Thanks for dinner by the way, but you should let me pay. You always pay for everything."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 5:35 pm

"Nah, it's good, I think it's especially important I pay now, like, since we're adults and live together." Keith took a sip of champagne again. He was used to Bri's bad eating habits at this point. "So, do you love me now?" he asked, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 5:45 pm

Shit, Bri thought as she avoided Keith's gaze. She bit her lip in thought. Her thoughts on Aphrodite haven't changed over the years, she just started to ignore it more. Not care about it as much as she did and not everything she did had to be vengeance against her mother. Why should she any longer let the goddess of love dictate her life?

Bri looked straight into Keith's eyes and say, "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 6:20 pm

"Cool," Keith simply said, in an anti-climatic fashion. "I love you too." He ate some more of his spaghetti. "We should've gotten some breadsticks and salad by now," he complained. "What's taking so long?" he muttered. "Anyway, the apartment I got is pretty awesome, it has a few different rooms, plenty of space for us and a small dog. Unless you don't want a dog."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 6:27 pm

"I want a dog!" Bri said quickly. She has always wanted a dog. She didn't care what breed, gender, or it's name. But her ever-so-neglectful father said no because they were too much work and there would be no one home to take care of it, acting as if Bri ever was out besides for school and that they didn't have a million maids already. "A small dog? What kind?" Bri asked excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 6:45 pm

"I don't mind what kind, whatever kind you want, babe," Keith said, finishing his meal. He drank the rest of his champagne. Finally, the breadsticks and salad came. "Finally," Keith said, and the waiter apologized- apparently a small fire in the kitchen. He put some salad on his plate. "How about a pug?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dual 18th (private)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Jupiter :: New Rome-
Jump to: