Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The dynamic duo (private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

The dynamic duo (private) Empty
PostSubject: The dynamic duo (private)   The dynamic duo (private) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 9:33 pm

Tyler was outside of camp, visiting his grandmother. On his way back to camp, however, some cocky kids dressed like complete gangsters (aka wannabes) were open challenging anyone to a game of basketball. Tyler usually didn't do this type of stuff (accept random NY kids' challenges), but he loved basketball, and he couldn't stand how cocky they were. Besides, Tyler had powers he could use to his advantage or protection, anyway, like flying. He was going to teach these kids a lesson.

"Got a partner, sport?" one kid with half a mouth of teeth said, and snickered. He threw the basketball straight at Tyler. "Or do you plan on getting your ass kicked alone?"
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: The dynamic duo (private)   The dynamic duo (private) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 11:38 pm

Rhyolo was walking down the street on his way from the library and gym. He saw a basket ball park and decided he wanted to show off to some fools cocky enough to challenge him. He then saw to punk kids his age challenging an olde kid. He then walked over and tapped the blonde kid's shoulder.
"Mind If I join?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The dynamic duo (private)   The dynamic duo (private) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 11:54 pm

"Not at all," Tyler said with a grin. "Here's my partner, uh, whats your name, dude? And can you play at least a little bit?" he whispered to the guy who asked to join.

The other kids snickered.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: The dynamic duo (private)   The dynamic duo (private) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 12:00 am

"Don't worry before I moved here. I was a prospect in middle school. By the way my name is Rhyolo." Rhyolo then took off his jacket to reveal His old Middle school Jersey. It said Rockwell With the number 99 on it. "Let's hoop."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The dynamic duo (private)   The dynamic duo (private) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 12:03 am

Tyler smiled at the eye rolling of the other kids at the sight of Rhyolo's jersey. "Nice to meet you, Rhyolo. You punks get the ball first," Tyler said, with confidence, throwing the basketball back at them and getting in position to cover the pointguard.

One kid tripped Rhyolo. "Oops, my bad," he said and snickered.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: The dynamic duo (private)   The dynamic duo (private) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 12:09 am

Rhyolo was tripped and fell but he was quick enough to land in push-up position. He then pushes back up and sees his hands are scratched up. A little flame started in his hair. Oh, these Brats are gonna pay! He then got Ready to guard the other kid who tripped him.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The dynamic duo (private)   The dynamic duo (private) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 12:18 am

The kid started dribbling and passed it off to his friend, quickly.

The other kid, by Rhyolo, shot and made an almost-half court shot. Tyler sighed.

The kid pushed Rhyolo. "Well, big fellow, you're quite the basketball player!" he mocked him, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: The dynamic duo (private)   The dynamic duo (private) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 12:24 am

"Hold on."
Rhyolo grabbed the ball and dribbled down the court he crossed the first kid over so bad he fell to the ground by bouncing the ball between his legs. then the second kid came up to guard him. He then threw the ball off the back board and performed a self alley-oop to dunk on him. the ball then hit the kid in the head and Rhyolo laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The dynamic duo (private)   The dynamic duo (private) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 11:12 am

Tyler laughed at watching Rhyolo "dunk on them fools." The game continued, and pretty soon, it was tied 5-5. They were playing to 20. Tyler hadn't even used his powers yet, and he didn't even consider it until this happened:

Tyler was going to shoot it, when one of the kids "accidentally" headbutted him. Tyler dropped the ball and fell to his side, angry and ready to light these kid's asses on fire.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: The dynamic duo (private)   The dynamic duo (private) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 5:10 pm

Rhyolo saw that Tyler got head butted and dropped the ball and fell. Rhyolo ran to grab the ball and help up his partner. He then whispered in his ear. "Get ready for the oop." Rhyolo started dribbling.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The dynamic duo (private)   The dynamic duo (private) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 5:14 pm

Tyler nodded. He went near the basketball hoop, prepared.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: The dynamic duo (private)   The dynamic duo (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 4:17 pm

Rhyolo looked at the goal as if he were going to shoot the ball. The kid fell for it and jumped and then Rhyolo Piveted right and Lobbed it up to Tyler.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The dynamic duo (private)   The dynamic duo (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 4:28 pm

Tyler shot it and made it. He grinned and highfived Rhyolo. "Still want to play, guy-"

One of the kids punched Tyler square in the face. He then went to attack Rhyolo.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: The dynamic duo (private)   The dynamic duo (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 4:34 pm

Rhyolo sees one of the kids punch Tyler in the face. He then goes to the kid and puts him in a sleeper hold until he is passed out. He then drops him on the court and kicks him in the face one good time. Rhyolo then runs over to Tyler to see if he is ok.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The dynamic duo (private)   The dynamic duo (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 4:35 pm

Tyler was bleeding, but not very badly. "Uh, Rhy..."

Suddenly, a whole bunch of kids, 6 or 7, surrounded them. They looked like a gang of some sort.

"Run or fight?" Tyler whispered.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: The dynamic duo (private)   The dynamic duo (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 4:39 pm

"I Wanna fight, But I might have some trouble with Chiro-, uh, I mean my-uh-Guardian if I do." Rhyolo is now sweating now because of his slip up. Damnit, I may have blown the secret to this mortal!
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The dynamic duo (private)   The dynamic duo (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 4:42 pm

"Aww, he's scared to fight us. Look at the little baby," one guy said. They started to approach Tyler and Rhyolo.

"We better fight," Tyler said. "Try not to use powers, though." He punched one kid in the face, causing 3 or 4 to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: The dynamic duo (private)   The dynamic duo (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 4:47 pm

"OK, Their Funeral." rhyolo then Choke slams one of the punks. He then Throws another coming at him on top of him. He then elbow drops them both in the chest. Wait, He's a demigod?! He forgets about his thought as he gets up to fight another one.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The dynamic duo (private)   The dynamic duo (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 4:54 pm

Tyler fights one or two off, but then starts to get overwhelmed. He kicks one right in the face. A few more rush into the court. Tyler gets worried and looks at Rhy, not sure what to do. In the process of thinking, one plows Tyler and starts punching him.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: The dynamic duo (private)   The dynamic duo (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 4:57 pm

Rhyolo see tyler get Plowed and runs over to throw the kid off. He then make a subtle distraction by setting grass on fire with his powers. once all the kids are looking at it he grabs Tyler and Shadow Travels to an alley between a coffee shop and laptop store not far from camp.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The dynamic duo (private)   The dynamic duo (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 5:36 pm

Tyler panted. "So you are a demigod," he said, looking around. "Shadow travel?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. He felt his face. He was bleeding badly. "Should've used my powers."
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: The dynamic duo (private)   The dynamic duo (private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 2:52 am

"Yeah, for a second there I thought I blew our secret to you about camp. Now I'm good because Nowak know your a demigod too. So Tyler who is your parent?" rhyolo then gave tyler a towel that he had in his pocket to wipe off his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The dynamic duo (private)   The dynamic duo (private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The dynamic duo (private)
Page 1 of 1