Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jacks and Lorne's Villa

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Jacks and Lorne's Villa  Empty
PostSubject: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 11:37 pm

Jacks and Lorne's Villa  Tumblr_inline_nr3ea4YId91rooebp_500
Lorne unlocked the door to his and Jackson's villa, very happy about being able to spend so much more time with his boyfriend. The villa came unfurnished so the fun part would be them picking out furniture together. It was around noon so they had plenty of time. The son of Nike looked over his shoulder at Jackson as he walked inside.

The small villa had a small, but comfortable open living room with the kitchen off to the side. "Hm, bae. You like it? I mean, it's looks like the picture in the brochure." Lorne put his black suitcase down, looking over his shoulder again. He walked further into their villa, his crisp, white Jordan's making a dull sound against the tile floor. He turned his head and saw that there was a small open, grassy area that was roofless. "Hm, we could play a little game of soccer there. Loser has to take off an article of clothin' when the other scores." Lorne teased and continued walking, stuffing his hands into his gray joggers.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 1:46 am

Jacks and Lorne's Villa  Tumblr_ok9mtftlsa1v1ycspo1_500

Jackson followed Lorne into their new villa. He felt like he was walking on clouds. He couldn't believe that him and Lorne had made it this far, and were now here, in their own place. "I love it. It's going to be the perfect place for us." Jackson said. He dropped his bags on the ground and started to walk around, looking at everything. Jackson chuckled as Lorne suggested 'soccer' for them. Jackson cut off Lorne's walking, putting his hands on Lorne's chest. "First of all, it's football. Second of all, we could just skip the football and move right to the..." Jackson trailed off, tugging at Lorne's shirt.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 9:39 am

Lorne grinned widely and looked Jackson up and down. He wrapped his arms around Jackson's waist and sighed contently. "First of all, it's soccer." He teased, pecking his lips. "And you're right. We could always just skip to the fun part, but then again, they're both fun in my opinion." The son of Nike grabbed his boyfriend's hand and walked around the opened, grass part of their villa and to the bedroom and miniature bath house.

"What do you think? Is the room big enough?" Lorne asked, now standing in their empty bedroom. They had a good amount of room and a small, yet accesible walk in closet. The bathroom was right beside their bedroom and the bath house was on the other side of that. The mosaic design of Roman events decorated the walls with red, orange, and purple.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 10:14 pm

Jackson groaned a little bit when Lorne moved away from him, but felt a bit better when he felt his fingers lace around his. "I also find them both fun, but one a bit more than the other." Jackson mumbled. He followed Lorne into the bedroom. Jackson placed his hand on Lorne's shoulder. "It's absolutely perfect, especially since I get to share it with you." Jackson said, kissing Lorne lightly on the side of the neck.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 10:27 pm

Lorne grinned and turned his body to look at Jackson. He looked down at his boyfriend and kissed his lips. The son of Nike had gotten a job working at Dick's (An American Sports store) over the summer and while he was still at Camp Half-Blood.

"I still can't believe we could afford this place. It's so...Roman 'nd shit. I mean, damn." Lorne looked around the bedroom, then walked out, opening the door and walking out. He kept walking until he was standing on the grass, looking up at the Sun. "I'm glad no one can look in from the outside." Lorne looked over his shoulder and continued walking until he was on the other side of the villa. He noticed that it centered around the roofless, grass space. "So, it's basically a square, then, huh, Jacks?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 3:23 pm

Jackson nodded. He had spent most of the past summer travelling back and forth from camp to Essex County to work at the Renaissance Fair to make his part of the money to pay for the place. "I can't believe that we are actually here. We really have our own place, Lorne." Jackson said, a wide and ecstatic smile on his face. "I really like the setup. It's amazing."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 5:17 pm

"Yeah, it is. Just a bit confusin', that's all." Lorne sighed and gave their place another look around before smiling to himself and then over to his boyfriend. "Ready to make it ours? Greek this place up a bit." Lorne slapped his ass and gripped it. "Lead the way, Kingston."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 6:18 pm

Jackson led their way through the villa. "We still have so much that we have to buy, but I'm so glad we have a place. Dreams come true, right" Jackson said with a smile. They had come so far in the past year. So many people didn't think they would work, but that didn't stop them
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 9:01 pm

Lorne shrugged playfully and let go of Jackson's butt and held his hand. "Yeah, I guess they do." The son of Nike smirked and kissed Jackson's temple. "Hm, so, what are you gonna get? I'ma try and see if they got a statue of Nike. If not, then I'll get one of Victoria."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 11:16 pm

Jackson shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. I never planned on having my own place with my boyfriend by 18. Haven't thought much about interior design." Jackson laughed, raising his eyebrows a bit. Jackson moved out into the open area of the villa and laid back on the grass.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 11:23 pm

"Well we at least have to get a bed, Jay." Lorne laid down beside him and put his hands behind his head. "Come on. The sooner we can get a few pieces of furniture, the earlier we can relax and maybe get some food..." Lorne looked over at his boyfriend and grinned. "Cute self. Look at your scruff."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 11:34 pm

Jackson laughed and scratched the stubble under his chin. "A 43 hour drive across the country doesn't necessarily condone itself to shaving." Jackson said. They had spent the past few days driving across the country in his bet up old pick up truck. It was miserable and amazing at the same time. "All I need is a bed right now." Jackson said groggily.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 12:07 am

"Hm." Lorne rolled over on top of Jackson and ran his fingers through his hair. "Well, let's take a nap first, then we'll have to go looking for furniture when we get a chance." He pecked his lips and smiled.

Last edited by Green on Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 4:56 am

Jackson smiled and curled up to Lorne. "I love when you let me make bad decisions nad put things off." Jackson joked, closing his eyes. Jackson took a few minutes and few deep breaths before saying, "I'm too stressed about needing furniture to sleep." Jackson said a small pout on his fate.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 5:46 pm

Lorne chuckled and started to kiss his neck tenderly. "Hm, what are you stressed out about?" The son of Nike asked, moving his arms so that they wrapped snuggly around his waist. "...Have you decided if you wanted to go to New Rome U yet?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 9:51 pm

Jackson smiled when he felt Lorne's lips on his neck. He wanted to stay like that, but Lorne reminded him of school. Jackson sighed. "I just don't know. I haven't been in like actual school since I moved to the states." Jackson had been home schooled so that he could travel with his dad.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 7:24 am

Lorne slowly nodded his head and rollled off of him, staring up at the sky above them. "That explains why you're so socially awkward." His boyfriend joked, putting his hands behind his head. "I'm kidding, but seriously, have you thought about it. Going there? You don't have to obviously. I'm not gonna force you."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 8:58 am

Jackson sighed and rolled his eyes a bit. He knew that Lorne wouldn't actually force him to do anything he didn't want to, but it seemed pretty obvious what he wanted Jackson to do. "I just don't know, mate." Jackson said quietly, closing his eyes and leaning his head on his arms.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 11:38 am

Lorne looked over at Jackson and sighed. "Have you thought about a future for yourself? For...us?" The son of Nike asked. Lorne didn't want to push Jackson. He knew that only resulted in the two of them angry at each other. Although the make up intimacy was nice, the time prior to that was hard for Lorne especially since he always wanted the last word.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 4:14 pm

Jackson rolled his eyes. "Of course I have, Lorne. I'm sorry that moving across the country kind of messed up my entire life plans and now I'm stuck having to figure my whole life out again when I'm not actually goof at anything." Jackson said, his voice sharp. He didn't want to fight with Lorne, but that's what seemed to be coming. Neither Jackson or Lorne ever wanted to give in and usually their fights ended up pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 7:14 pm

Lorne quickly sat up and looked over at Jackson. "...I know you ain't tryna blame me for you know having your shit together. Babe, look, I know moving here with me was a big step and I didn't-- wait, what did you say? About not being good at anything?" Lorne knitted his eyebrows and looked over Jackson's body.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 8:52 pm

Jackson rolled his eyes dramatically again. Here he goes again. Jackson thought. There was almost no point in arguing with Lorne once he started on a rant like that. That's why he didn't even bother responding to what Lorne said. He knew that if he responded that Lorne would just have something else to say.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 10:15 pm

Lorne knew that eye roll all too well. Jackson only did that when he was tired of Lorne bitching about something he did or didn't do. The black American smacked his lips. "So, you're not gonna respond to me? That's fine." Lorne got up from the grass, brushing his joggers off. "I'm going for a quick walk, don't wait up for me." And with that, he started to walk out.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 1:18 am

Jackson groaned sat up. "It's literally our first day here, can we please not fight? I'm not responding so we don't fight." Jackson said. He didn't understand why everything had to be a fight with Lorne. He would do everything he could to avoid conflict between them, and somehow they would still get here. "Can we please just go and get a bed?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 1:23 am

Lorne paused, then slowly turned around. "...Fine, yeah, let's go get a bed. Maybe something to eat too since I'm hungry." He also didn't want to fight with Jackson. He loved him, but sometimes Jackson got on his nervous. Lorne knew that the feeling was probably mutual. "Come on, hurry up, slow poke."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jacks and Lorne's Villa
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Jupiter :: New Rome :: The Residental District-
Jump to: