Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 10:26 pm

They woke up a day or so later at the local hospital.

Walter looked around. "What the- Sophia!"

A nurse looked at him. "Don't worry. You're going to be completely fine. You were in a car wreck."

ooc: me thinks a lawyer of some type so it's fun xD
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 10:37 pm

Sophia woke up in a different room, down the hall. She was first aware at how much her head hurt, once she established that her head hurt she opened her eyes to find her mothers eyes staring down at her. Sophia couldn't tell if her mom was angry or scared, probably both.

"Sophia Elizabeth Mae Virgo you are so grounded when you heal!" Her mother hissed at her.

"Uhh what happened?" She asked, seriously she had no idea. She remembered fighting with Carter and that was it.

"You and that boy were in a car accident. The doctor said you fractured your skull in three places! Do you know how lucky you are that you don't have any brain damage?!" She asked, annoyed.

"Car?" Sophia asked.

"Sophia! This is not the time for games!!"

"Mother! I'm not playing a game! How the hell were we in a car?!" She yelled, then groaned in pain. Her head hurt.

"You seriously don't remember?"

"NO! Where's Walter?!" She asked, trying to make sense of this...
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 1:38 am

Walter was led to Sophia's room by the nurse. "Oh, thank Jupiter, you're okay! Dude, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been so stupid! Mrs. Virgo, who did he wreck into? Please tell me they aren't dead!" he said, almost in tears.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 6:06 am

"A damn lawyer!" Mrs. Virgo said annoyed, "And he's fine. Barely a scratch, not stopping him from brining you to court though."

"This is some joke right. Seriously how'd i really get in the hospital?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 12:54 pm

Walter started panicking. He couldn't go back to jail! He started pacing around the room. "Sophia, do you not remember? Oh, Jupiter, are you okay? Please be okay." He rushed over to her bedside and put a hand on her cheek.

Carter walked in. "Sophia, are you okay? What happened? Mom texted me to get here asap!"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 12:59 pm

"I'm fine!" She said, her head hurt, but hey she was fine. "Just someone, please tell me what really happened?!"

Mrs. Virgo sighed, "I'm going to get more coffee, and try and get ahold of Emmett." She said, and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 1:06 pm

"We were in a car crash, Sophia. I was driving down the road at 90-" Walter started.

"90?" Carter yelled. "You're lucky you didn't die, and that New Rome has the best medical staff in the world! Fortuna was on your side!"

Walter looked back at Carter. "Why don't you just leave?"

"Because it's my sister, you dumbass! You shouldn't be worried about me, anyway, you should be worried who you ran into and what they're going to do!" Carter said. "And then if you somehow survive that, you should be worried about my mother, because the chances of you ever seeing Sophia again are slim after this!"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 1:12 pm

"Hey kids! How bout a little less yelling?!" She asked, rubbing her head. "Really? We were going 90...? Haven't gone that fast since the summer... Carter chill out, everyone speeds on that road, the guy we hit was probably speeding himself." She said, "And don't act like you've never sped down that road, you and Emmett both have sped down that road. I was with you guys twice when you almost rolled the car over."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 3:34 pm

"That's because Emmett was driving, and I didn't want to do it! I was only there because of Emmett! If I trusted him, I wouldn't have gone. And, you know what, fine, I won't scream at you now. I'll scream at you later. A lot." Carter left the room in a hurry, closing the door with a thud before doing so.

Walter looked at Sophia. "Your brother is an ass."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 3:37 pm

Sophia rolled her eyes. "Anyway, since we've established that I'm fine, are you ok?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 4:26 pm

Walter nodded. "I'm fine. We never did get to kiss, though."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 4:30 pm

"And maybe we shouldn't. I mean, you're a great kisser and all, but yeah. And I'm not saying that my brother's right, cause really he's not. But I don't think I like you, like that... And I don't want to be with you just cause it'll piss my brother off..." She said, then smiled awkwardly. "Sorry. Though I'm open to being friends."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 4:37 pm

Walter sighed and stood up. Any guy would respond with either some sadness or with a simple 'alright.' Walter wasn't most guys. He was furious. "What? Really? What the hell! Sophia, c'mon, give me a chance! I, uh, really like you! You're going to dump me, just like Agnes did 70 years ago? I thought more of you than this! What the hell! You know what fine, you're not that attractive anyway!" Walter said and stormed out of the room. He didn't know if he really meant that last part, but he wanted to be nasty about it. How dare she do this!

Carter came back. "Damn it, I forgot my phone in here. Where's Walter at? Is he getting breath spray so you guys can kiss for the next 25 years?" he asked, grabbing his phone.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 4:41 pm

Sophia just sat there, taking what he said. She wasn't like most girls, and not getting the boy and break ups didn't faze her like you'd think they would. She just shrugged, as he left. Then rolled her eyes at Carter when he walked back in.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 4:46 pm

Carter looked at his sister. "Don't roll your eyes at me. Tell me when lover boy comes back. I want to give him a stern talking to."

Suddenly, Mrs. Virgo (grandmother) came in. "Oh, my baby! Are you alright?" she asked, rushing over to Sophia.

"Nice to see you too, Grandma," Carter said and laughed.

"Sorry, sweetie, I was just so worried when I heard about the accident! Who was driving? Sophia Virgo, don't you dare tell me you were driving that car!"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 4:48 pm

"Carter, he left." She said, hugging her grandmother back. "I'm fine grandma, just a little bruised. And no I wasn't the one driving." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 4:51 pm

"Why? He was scared I was going to give him a beating, huh? You can't escape the Carter-mister, Walter!"

"Was that Walter boy the one driving? Why did he leave?" Mrs. Virgo asked.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 4:54 pm

"He probably had to go back to his room. Also, no one calls you the Carter-mister...." Sophia said, "And yeah, grandma. He was the one driving."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 4:59 pm

"Oh, that boy! Never get in a car with a teen boy, Sophia! How many times have we had this conversation?" Mrs. Virgo sighed. "I'm just glad you're alright." She hugged her granddaughter.

Carter rolled his eyes. "Whatever, but when he comes back, I'm having that conversation!"

Suddenly, Charlie sprinted in, with Spencer following.

Charlie went over to his cousin and hugged her tightly. "Sophia, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 7:14 pm

She hugged her grandmother back. "Uhhh... Never... Probably cause I never considered having a boyfriend before." Sophia laughed. She ignored Carter as their cousins came in. "I'm fine, just.... You're pulling the IV!" She said, half smiling though as she hugged Charlie back.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 7:36 pm

"Oh, sorry," Charlie said, quickly stepping away.

"How're you feeling?" Spencer asked, going to her bedside. "Dad got the call from your mom and was worried sick. He'll be here any minute. I drove Charlie here because he was really worried. I knew Mrs. 2nd Cohort Centurion badass could handle it though." He laughed, squeezing her cheek like she was a baby and he was the grandmother.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 7:45 pm

"It's ok." She smiled, she pushed Spencer's hand away. "Stop!" She laughed, "And you're right, I'm badass. Nothing to worry about!" She said, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 7:50 pm

Spencer laughed.

"Watch your mouth, kids!" their grandmother exclaimed.

"Sorry, Grandma," Spencer said. "Anyway, who was driving in this...like, when the accident happened?"

"It was Walter, huh?" Charlie asked in a worried voice.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 7:52 pm

"Sorry Grandma!" Sophia said, then glanced at Charlie. "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 7:54 pm

"Walter? Who's Walter?" Spencer asked.

"Her boyfriend," Carter said. "The way he has no regard for her or her feelings really increases the attraction level between them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next