Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankie
Frankie

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 7:59 pm

"Carter we were never officially dating! We kissed once and you went beserk on him!!" Sophia said, annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 8:28 pm

"Right, right. Hey, you're my little sister, it's just brotherly instinct!" Carter asked. "Spencer, how would you feel if you saw a random guy kissing Shiloh?"

"I'd feel like I do every time I walk into house after school. Heyo!" Spencer laughed and fist bumped Charlie, who was laughing.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 8:30 pm

"Yeah, Carter you're just not used to me kissing random guys." Sophia said, "And if I have to tell you one more time, that we were never officially dating, I'll punch you in the face!" She smiled, she was mostly joking.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 8:35 pm

Carter rolled his eyes. "So, are you going to date? I mean, in my book, it goes meeting, then dating, then kissing, then relationship, right? So, you've been going pretty backwards. You're going to tell me this isn't going anywhere? Let me ask you, Sophia, when you were speeding, where did you and Walter plan to go?"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 8:39 pm

"Seriously? Is that a trick question for the one with amnesia?" She asked. "I don't even remember getting in the car, actually the last thing I remember is you yelling at me!" She frowned. "And to answer your first question, no we're not going to date, because I don't think I like him like that."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 8:41 pm

"Wait, you don't? Then why the hell were you kissing him?" Carter asked, almost in relief. "Why did any of this happen?"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 9:04 pm

"I don't know. Heat of the moment, maybe I kind of liked him a bit, but I think only as a friend. Why'd you kiss the greek girl?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 9:10 pm

Carter sighed as everyone stared at him, awaiting his answer. "Because I genuinely liked her, and I guess she felt the same way back. It's not a complicated thing. So, wait, was Walter your first kiss?"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 9:19 pm

"That's for me to know and you to worry about the rest of your life." She smiled, cockily. Oh if only he knew.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 9:24 pm

Mrs. Virgo raised an eyebrow. "Sophia, you've had your first kiss and didn't tell me about it?"

"Or me?" Charlie asked.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 9:28 pm

"Charlie if I've ever had my first kiss, I probably told you about it!" She said, "And grandma, if I've ever kissed someone I probably didn't want you know who to find out his 12 year old sister was kissing boys... I probably would've told if I didn't have that thing over there!" She said, pointing at Carter.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 9:35 pm

"12 year old?" Carter asked. "What did you do, offer them your entire pack of fruit snacks?" he asked and laughed. "That doesn't count."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 9:39 pm

Sophia rolled her eyes, "Maybe when I was 13, maybe just last month." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 9:45 pm

Annoyed, Carter rolled his eyes. "Whatever. I'm going to go get something from the cafeteria. Anyone want anything?" he looked around, and looked at Spencer, who was on his phone, up against the wall. "Who you texting?"

"One of my girlfriends," Spencer joked.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 9:49 pm

"Yeah! Real food! This jello they gave me is crap! I haven't eaten in two days!" Sophia said, ignoring the fact that her brother apparently forgot how to take a joke. "Also, find mom, she said she was trying to get a hold of Emmett, and if she hasn't yet, then she probably won't anytime soon!" She smiled, before rolling her eyes at her cousin.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 1:23 am

"Alright, I'll get you...salad or something. And I'll get Mom too." Carter went down to the cafeteria.

Charlie looked at his brother. "Are you texting that Addie girl?"

"Maybe. I have a lot of contacts, you know," Spencer said.

"Yeah, but how many of those are beautiful girls that you've failed to go steady with?" Charlie asked.

"None. I blocked all of those numbers," he said and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 9:33 am

"Oh who's Addie?" Sophia ask, curiously.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 11:37 am

Emmett opened the door with an ominous glare on his face. "Who dared to do this?" he hissed and looked around the room. There was the wimpy dork, the grandma, the grandma's grandma-like grandchild, his probably favorite cousin and Sophia.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 11:54 am

"Hey Emmett." Sophia said, smiling innocently. Oh this was going to be a long day...
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 11:57 am

"Addie's the most-" Spencer was interupted by Emmett coming in. "Hey, dude," he grinned.

Charlie groaned. "Hey, Emmett," he said, his voice monotone.

Carter came back up with food. "I have a few salads and cookies." He brought one to Sophia. "Careful, though, the salad might kiss you and then proceed to almost kill you," he said, sarcastically. "Oh, hey, Emmett. A guy she barely knows kissed her, and I mean kissed her, and then she got in a car with him, and nearly died!"

ooc: their mother can come in now
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 12:01 pm

Sophia rolled her eyes. She stabbed a piece of lettuce with the fork, and shoved it in her mouth. He was really going to start this again? Really?

Ooc I'll wait a bit. It want to to be dramatic when she plays the injured card. Unless someone else want to play her

Last edited by Frankie on Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 12:03 pm

Emmett nodded as a greeting to Spencer and ignored Charlie. "You left me out of the fun?? Oh shi- I mean, how dare you!" his voice quickly lowered and became more 'manly' as he remembered Carter was in the room, probably furious.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 12:11 pm

"Carter, I think you're going a bit hard on her," Spencer spoke up.

"Yeah? How would you feel if this happened to Shiloh?" Carter asked.

"It's a different story. 99% of the guys who date Shiloh date her for their wants, not because of her personality or demeanor. They take advantage of her. Sophia isn't Shiloh. Sophia's the badass 2nd Cohort Centurion who could probably kick my ass if she wanted. It's not a fair comparison. You need to ease on her. She's going to start to purposely rebel against you, if you keep this up," Spencer said.

"Wow, I've rubbed of on you!" Charlie exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 12:15 pm

"Oh look, it can talk." Emmett gave Charlie a brotherly punch in the shoulder, that was a bit too hard. "Anyways Car-ter, you knew this was coming at some point anyways right? I don't support what Sophia did but gee no one want's to end up like you." he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 12:18 pm

Sophia giggled at that. Then covered her mouth cause giggling probably wasn't the brightest idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next