Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:42 am

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_ok1r0mulgb1qc4q26o4_r1_250the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_omke1vuxwu1vbna1io2_400the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_ojy0znJuwR1sqoqfmo2_250

Jarek looked down, tracing a tattoo on his arm. "Just over 6 months. Julieta and I happened to get here on the same day. We've been friends ever since." Jarek said, looking over at Julieta and smiled at her. "And then I took the newbs under my wing." Mikaela said, smiling at her best friends. "I liked em. He's feisty and she's fierce."

Last edited by QTheRevolution on Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 10:40 am

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_o8acgzBEGH1s13n4w_500
Koda nodded his head. "Yeah, Julieta is amazing." He looked at Jarek and smirked. "He's okay too." He smirked and closed his eyes. "If I would've known that this was coming when I was at the beach, I would've come here first." The son of Nemesis smirked and sighed contently.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 5:06 pm

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_ok1r0mulgb1qc4q26o4_r1_250the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Rawthe sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_ojy0znJuwR1sqoqfmo2_250

Jarek rubbed at the inner corner of his eye again. "I am much better than just okay, I promise you that." Jarek stood up on Julieta's bed and grabbed his contact case and glasses. He switched out his contacts and glasses, and then hopped down, pushing his glasses up his nose.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 12:27 am

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_o8acgzBEGH1s13n4w_500
Koda raised an eyebrow. "...Right, okay. You're better than okay. I guess you're mediocre." He teased, watching him stand up to get his glasses.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 12:51 am

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_ok1r0mulgb1qc4q26o4_r1_250the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Rawthe sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_ojy0znJuwR1sqoqfmo2_250

Jarek fixed his glasses and ran his hand through the back of his hair. "I'll show you how good I can be." Jarek mumbled. Usually he would say that kind of stuff way more confidently, but when it came to Koda, he knew it could be risky. He never know how he would react or what he would take seriously. It kept Jarek on his toes, and he liked that. Julieta looked between the boys and then at Mikaela, raising her eyebrows. Mikaela knocked once on the bed frame, and then Julieta did the same. The two practically had their own whole language.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 7:52 pm

Koda raised an eyebrow at Jarek's comment and rolled over on his side to look at the son of Ourania. "Don't let your mouth write a check your ass can't cash." He said loud enough for Jarek to hear.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 8:01 pm

Jarek raised his eyebrows. "I stand by what I said." The son of Ourania said more confidentally then before. Jarek tapped his foot on the ground nervously. He couldn't back down, as much as he wanted to. The girls were still having their silent exchange about the boys.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 9:03 pm

The son of Nemesis stood up and walked over to the bunk that Jarek was laying on and hovered over him. He smirked, shaking his head. "You ain't ready," Koda then laid down with his hands on either side of Jarek's waist. "...Who's Ourania again? I don't think I've heard of her."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 2:22 am

Jarek was honestly shocked when suddenly Koda got up and his hands were on his waist. Jarek leaned his hands back on the bed behind him. Julieta and Mikaela looked at each other, and the slowly back at the boys. "Muse of Astronomy and Astrological Writings. That would explain why you're seeing stars right now." Jarek said smugly, his accent exceptionally strong.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 11:25 am

"Aw, that's so cute." Koda looked Jarek over before he pulled away and went to sit down on the edge of the bed. "And the only stars I see are on TV and up in the sky." He looked over at Jarek, then down at the floor and smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 8:06 pm

Jarek laughed and rolled his eyes. "That was cute. Anti-climactic, but cute." Jarek said, pushing his fingers back through the front of his hair, and the sitting back up straight. Mikaela picked Rajah up off the ground and began to pet her. "I wish I had popcorn."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 9:30 pm

"Well, I would do more, but I'm not sure you're ready for that yet so I'm going to hold off on that until later." Koda smirked. "Then you'll be seeing real stars." The son of Nemesis stood up and walked over to the door of the cabin, leaning against the frame with his arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 9:35 pm

Jarek fell back onto his back on the bed. Julieta tilted her head to the side as she watched Koda getting up and walk to the door. "Are you going somewhere?" She called, confused. Mikaela was distracted trying to tie a bow around Rajah's neck, the feistier cat not happy about it.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 10:02 pm

Koda looked over his shoulder at Julieta. "Oh, no. Just enjoying the view of my cabin, that's all." He gave her a small smile and turned to look forward at the different cabins. He saw some construction going on and smiled a bit. "Hm," Koda turned his attention down to his shoes and thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 10:42 pm

Jarek took a breath to make one of his sassy comments, but he decided not to. He felt like everything he said was risky business. Jarek closed his eyes, still laying back on Julieta's bed. Mikaela looked up at Koda and saw him deep in thought. "What are you think about Koda?" The redhead asked, tilting her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 12:11 am

Koda shook his head and looked over at Mikaela. "Nothing, nothing. Just observing the outside." She then turned around and walked back to the bed that Jarek was on and laid down beside him. "I know you wanted to say something. Go ahead, say it."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 12:20 am

Jarek felt Koda lay down next to him and heard his voice. The Czech boy didn't look over or open his eyes as he said, "How about you don't tell me what to do?" He said, his voice sassy, but obviously joking. Jarek didn't really know what to do in that position, so he just sighed and put his arms behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 11:45 am

Koda snorted. "How about you suck my d*ck?" He countered, looking over at Jarek, then back up at the ceiling of the Other Gods' cabin. He sniffed and slowly closed his eyes because he was sure that he probably rattled Jarek.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 11:51 am

Jarek opened his eyes and looked over at Koda. "You really wish, don't ya, друг." Jarek said, tacking on the Russian word for friend. Jarek was still kind of trying to get used to having Koda around. He wasn't used to having someone around who could counter him like Koda could. Julieta got up and moved over to where Koda had originally been on Mikaela's bed. Mikaela leaned over and whispered to her best friend. Julieta laughed and said, "Bet."

Last edited by QTheRevolution on Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 3:48 pm

"There you go speaking another language again, Starshine." He sighed, glancing over at Jarek and smirking. "I know you wish you do too." The son of Nemesis studied his face, then turned his attention to the ladies. "What are Miss. Erotic Love and Persuasion whispering about over there?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 6:35 pm

Jarek looked at Koda as Koda looked at him, and then mirrored him, looking at the girls. He knew exactly what they were doing. "Oh, we were just taking a little bet." Mikaela said with a laugh. "She has a bit of an obsession with making bets. Yo, Kaela, I want in." Jarek said to Koda, and then called to the red-head. Mikaela and Julieta laughed. "You can't. It's about you."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 7:23 pm

"What's the bet about?" Koda asked with a raised eyebrow, then looked between the three of them. "...Let's play spin the bottle. That should be interesting specially with the four of us involved." The son of Nemesis snorted. "I know you love kids have a bottle in here somewhere."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 7:33 pm

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_ok1r0mulgb1qc4q26o4_r1_250the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_omke1vuxwu1vbna1io2_400the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_ojy0znJuwR1sqoqfmo2_250

Mikaela shook her head. "We can't tell you. It will ruin the validity of the bet. It may change the course events." Mikaela said. Jarek sat up and all 3 of them smiled when Koda suggested spin the bottle. Julieta crouched down on the ground and grabbed an empty, clear, glass bottle from under her bed, quickly ripping the label off and throwing it back under the bed. Julieta looked at Koda. "Don't worry about what was in there." Julieta said, handing the bottle to him.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 7:58 pm

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_o8acj7dXAh1s13n4w_500
Koda picked the bottle up and looked between the three of them. "I know what was in this bottle." He snorted and spun the bottle in the air since they were on the bed. It landed on Mikaela. "Truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 10:38 pm

Mikaela and Julieta moved themselves so they could lay on the bed and view where the bottle was being spun. Mikaela looked up at Koda with a smile, kicking her legs behind her, putting her head on her hands. "Truth." The daughter of Eros said. She had nothing to fear and nothing hide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next