Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boat riding and cave diving (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasi
Kasi

Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 7:27 pm

"Oh my gods" she giggled, with cake all over her face. She kissed him lightly back, and started licking her face with the cake off. She then laughed and took some frosting and put it on his nose.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 7:33 pm

Spencer laughed and put some icing on her arms. He then wrapped his arms around her and kissed her not-so-lightly this time.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 8:10 pm

She kissed him back, harder than he was to her. And then she pulled back "This icing war is so not over" she laughed, grabbing a flab of cake off the table and shoving it in Spencer's face, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 8:25 pm

Spencer was really enjoying the kiss, and was surprised when she pulled back and felt the cake in his face. He laughed and grabbed some cake off the table. "You asked for it," he said and lightly put the cake on her head, so it feel down in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 8:42 pm

"I liked having blonde hair" she pouted jokingly "not brown" then she put cake on his head and pulled away from him, grabbing another Coon of cake and running around a table a bit from him, so he was a tad far away. "bring it" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 8:48 pm

Spencer smirked. "I like brown hair girls better anyway," he teased and threw a few pieces of cake at her, laughing. He ducked under the table so she couldn't hit him easily.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 9:53 pm

Addie laughed, realizing this was one of the most fun moments she's had in a very long time. She tried her hardest to aim and throw the cake, but she couldn't get a good aim. In the end she just threw it, and it slid off of his arm. "Gotcha!" She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 10:04 pm

Spencer laughed and went over to Addie. "Alright, before we cover each other in cake, if we haven't accomplished that already, we should go do something. Like, if not eat this food, then go-"

Suddenly, Spencer's phone went off. "One second," he said and answered.

Soon, he hung up. "Ugh, damn, my dad wants me to have dinner/lunch with his fiancee today. I gotta go," he said. Spencer quickly kissed Addie. "Wait, do you want to come along? It'll just be my siblings, my dad, and her, and then us, of course. Please? I really wanted to spend the day with you." He put his arms around her. "We could go to the park late tonight, if you want. Look at the stars and all. Please?"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 12:41 am

Addie smiled the entire time, and then he asked her to come to dinner. She frowned thinking, she really did not want to deal with Shiloh, and it seems like she would bring her best friend to these things and she really did not want to deal with it. But she loved being around Spencer and being near him. "Ummmm.." she said unsurely. "Sure....?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 12:56 am

"You don't seem as enthusiastic about this as I do. Look, I promise they won't say anything to you. Shiloh will be too mad thinking about the fact that my b*tchy dad's fiancee is moving in with us. I promise you'll be fine. I'll stick up for you." He tried to keep a straight face, but he couldn't with the cake all over her. "Just take a shower, and I'll meet you at the same diner we were at yesterday in say, 30 minutes?" he let go of her and started driving back to the dock.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 9:45 am

Addie nodded, she really did not want to go, she really did not want to deal with any short jokes. She would murder Shiloh and not feel any bit of guilt for doing it to the tw*t head. "Okay..." she said quietly.
"okay" she said a bit louder, agreeing to shower and go to the diner.

Ooc: sorry I was at a party last night lol
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 10:56 am

ooc: lol its cool

bic:

Spencer docked the boat and got off. He wiped off the cake a bit, then went home. He showered and put on nice clothes. He went to the diner.

Spencer went in, and looked around. He saw a table with his family and sat down, in between his father and Charlie. "I'm here. And, I hope you don't mind, but I invited my date, Addie, the girl from last night." He looked around- it was him, his father, Lily, Charlie, Shiloh, and Quinn. As long as Shiloh and Quinn didn't try to start anything, it'd all be good.

"You should've let me known!" his father exclaimed. "It's alright, though. The waiter will be around any minute, though, so hopefully she'll be here soon."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 3:12 pm

Shiloh rolled her eyes at the mention of Spencer bringing his date to the diner. She was sitting in her chair, slouched wit her arms crossed glaring at Lily. Now there's another person she did not particularly like joining the party. She doubted it would last a week. "So how much do you wanna put down on this one?" She whispered to Quinn, asking her to take a bet, like they did with all the other girls Spencer was sooooo in love with.

Addie walked into the diner, wearing leggings and a long dark t-shit, and a grey cardigan over that. She was nervous, she really liked Spencer, but his family was a bit...much. She waved at Spencer, seeing all the judging eyes follow her moves towards the table. She kept her head low, unsure how to act around his crazy family. "Hey..." she said awkwardly to the table.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 3:20 pm

"Eh. He brought this one on the boat, and she's met your family twice, apparently. I give it two weeks, tops. If Spencer finds a better girl before then, one week," Quinn said, quietly, but loud enough for Addie, who was sitting by her, to hear.

Mr. Virgo smiled at Addie. "So, tell me about yourself, Addie. You home life. Where do you live, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Dad," Spencer said. "Chill."

"I just want to get to know her," Mr. Virgo said.

"Yeah, it'll be good to get to know Spencer's next-two-weeks love of his life," Charlie muttered. H didn't want to be rude, but he'd seen this song and dance too many times at this point.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 3:41 pm

Hmmmmmm. "I might give it three. He is very defensive of this one. " Shiloh whispered, and then started laughing.

Addie sighed at the girls, who she knew were talking about her before she even walked up to the table. She sat next to Spencer, and gave an awkward smile for charie, Lily and Mr. Virgo. "Umm. It's no big deal spencer. Originally, I am from England, but when I was eight I ended up in america with my Aunt and Uncle on their farm. Then, afterwards, I started at Camp Half Blood. I go him every once in awhile, but not often. Camp Jupiter is a bit more fun to be around, honestly."

Shiloh snorted while drinking her lemon water. "SHES A GREEK?" She started laughing loudly, how great. "She'll last even shorter at this point" Shiloh muttered under her breath. There  are not much differences between the Greeks and Romans, but the Virgos were particular, especially with their roman blood line.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 3:54 pm

Quinn laughed.

Mr. Virgo shot Shiloh a look. "Now, don't be rude, Shiloh. Sorry, it's just that we're a strong Roman family, and we don't typically accept Greeks as well as others. However, that is more a problem lying on my sister's side of the family. I personally don't mind. And besides, Carter, my nephew, is dating a Greek, anyway. It's nice to meet you, Addie. She's different than the other ones you typically bring to us, Spencer."

Quinn smirked and whispered to Shiloh, "look at her, so anxious. She knows she won't last with a guy like Spencer."

Spencer held Addie's hand under the table, reassuringly.

A waiter walked over. "Hi, my name is- oh, my, you're the Virgos! What can I get you all?"

Mr. Virgo laughed. "Uh, I'll have a sweet tea and a salad, make sure the lettuce is extra crunchy and cold, and the tea is no more than 61.4 degrees."

Lily, Charlie, Spencer, and Quinn ordered.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 4:30 pm

"I'll have a ceaser salad, dressing on the side, just romane lettuce, light on the croutons, and no season on the chicken. Also, I need a refill on my agua." Shiloh said,very monotone. She sat back, crossing her arms again. Glaring at not only Lily, but Addie as well.

Addison swollowed, now she had to eat in front on the Brady Bunch? What on earth did she get herself into? "I guess I will have.. Erm... The vegetable soup, and a side salad with ranch..?" She looked at Spencer with a look that said 'is that okay?' She was just unsure what to do or how to act. She tried hard to calm her nerves, squeezing Spencer's hand.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 4:43 pm

ooc: lol "the brady bunch" i died xD

bic:

Spencer nodded at Addie, reassuringly. He felt Addie's hand, and felt bad for putting her through this. He only wanted to spend time with her, not make her uncomfortable with his family. The only person he trusted wasn't going to act like a jerk to her was Charlie, and even Charlie had a grudge against Spencer getting so many girlfriends. He rubbed her hand with his other hand.

"So, honey?" Lily asked. "I was thinking, when I move in with the baby, we should get our tiny bundle of joy a huge space to live and play! So, I was thinking, since our gym is super important," Lily said, stroking Mr. Virgo's arm, "we should have our baby live in Charlie's room, and have him move in with Spencer!"

Charlie spit his drink back into his glass.

"And then, let's use Shiloh's closet space as a playroom, and get her a regular closet!" Lily said, with a wink to Shiloh. "Please, honey? That'd make me really happy."

Mr. Virgo smiled. "Of course! I'll call in the contractors tomorrow morning!"

The waiter brought them their food.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 6:23 pm

"DADDY!" Shiloh schreeched so loud, it's surprising the plates in the resteraunt did not shatter. "This is not happening! You know the house is big enough to put the demon baby spawn elsewhere, like expand the house for instance?" She was furious, she was giving Lily the biggest death glare of the century.

Addie covered her hairs from the screeching of Shiloh Virgo. She slowly put her hands back down and back into Spencer's hand as her sister cried. But, she did think that is so beyond unfair. She really had a point...
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 6:46 pm

"Honey, look, it's for the best. And don't be so insulting to Lily! She is your future mother and you're being rude! If you say one more thing negative like that, I'm going to take your phone for a week! Alright? Sorry, sweetie, I love you, we just need to make some changes to make the transition easier," Mr. Virgo said.

"So, Daniel, I was thinking, we should buy our baby tons of different colored stuffed animals! How will we afford the renovation, by the way?" Lily asked.

"I got that covered, sweetie," Mr. Virgo smiled at his fiancee.

"Thanks! And, by the way, I need a new dress! This one is too purple. Can I borrow some money, honey?" Lily smiled at him. "Please?"

"Of course." Mr. Virgo smiled.

Charlie rolled his eyes. His father was clearly being taken advantage of.

Spencer ate the salad and steak he ordered, every so often touching Addie's arm reassuringly.

"You eat like a pig," Quinn whispered to Addie. "Everyone's watching you."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 7:02 pm

Addie growled under her breath, bit afraid to punch this Quinn girl in the face either. She tried to eat her soup in grace and dignity, but she was going to scream in the next few seconds because in all reality, she did feel liked everyone was watching her:

Shiloh hid her phone away, that was not going to happen. "Fine" she snapped "I guess you just lost a daughter Daddy. I'll just go away to the Greek Camp, and join their.. Clan.." she snarled, Getting irritated from Lilys presence.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 7:07 pm

"I'm so sorry, sweetie! I'll pull you a new set of clothes! I promise." Mr. Virgo got out his wallet and gave her 400 dollars.

"Yeah, that fixes the problem," Charlie mumbled to himself.

Spencer looked at Addie. "You'll be okay, I promise, I'm here for you," he said and brushed his thumb across her cheek, putting back some of her hair. "It's almost over. Pretty soon we'll be at the park, looking at the stars." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 12:51 am

Shiloh nodded in a pouty way. Then she stared at her salad, playing around with the lettuce with her fork.

Addie returned Spencer's smile, as she sipped some more of her soup off her spoon. "I just can't wait to see those stars" she said quietly. "It couldn't come soon enough" her eyes scattered to those who she felt were watching her, and she tried to casually eat her side salad.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 12:58 am

Spencer nodded. He finished his food and waited patiently for the rest of his family, continuing to hold Addie's hand.

After everyone was finished, the waiter came back over. "Would you like any dessert to go along with your meal today?"

"Uh, yeah," Mr. Virgo said. "What do you all want?"

"I'll have that jello granola cake stuff, that's good," Charlie said.

"I'll have the same," Spencer said.

"I'll have the vanilla cake," Quinn said.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 10:53 am

"Too many carbs" Shiloh said, waving the waiter away from looking at her.

Addie watched everyone order, she could probably use chocolate cake, warmed up with ice cream. But she wasn't sure if she would eat that... properly. "Uh..." she responded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boat riding and cave diving (private)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next