Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boat riding and cave diving (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 11:50 am

"Get her the chocolate cake," Spencer spoke up for her. He then looked at his sister and laughed. "Yeah, can't end up having less than a perfect waist, huh?" he asked, sarcastically.

"Spencer, you'd rather lose your house than your abs, so I don't want to hear you," Charlie said, and took a drink.

"...You're getting the bottom bunk," Spencer said after a few moments of thinking.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 7:44 pm

Shiloh rolled her eyes at her brother, "I gotta watch my figure, maybe your girlfriend should think of the idea?" She laughed, and looked at Quinn for encouragement.

"Thank you.." Addie whispered, as Spencer ordered her cake. She squeezed Spencer's hand, trying her hardest ignore is his sister. She just wanted this dinner to be over, and then her and Spenc r could go another tiny date, like he said they could.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 8:15 pm

Quinn laughed.

"She's not my girlfriend!" Spencer said in a cold way, that he meant offensive to Shiloh, but realizing he probably offended Addie.

The waiter came back with their desserts.

Spencer looked at Addie. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. My sister was just pissing me off," he said. He patted her hand. "And, if it makes you feel better, I think your body is great. I mean-" he blushed a little. "Not in a weird way."

Charlie started eating his dessert.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 11:41 am

"Ha." Shiloh spurt out "That's what I thought!"

Addie frowned at the comment, she knew they weren't official or anything, but the words still slapped her in the face.She half smiled at Spencer, trying her hardest to sho she wasn't hurt at the words "It's fine" she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 4:37 pm

"No, really, Addie, I didn't mean it like that. I really like you. Please don't be mad at me, I really didn't mean it," Spencer explained, ignoring his dessert for now.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 6:19 pm

Addie shook her head, still giving him a half smile. "No really.." She said sticking her fork into her chocolate cake, and pulling a piece away, "It is fine Spencer." She chewed her piece of cake, attempting to give him another, half smile. In all honesty, she would just prefer to go back to camp for the night. But, at the same time she wanted to be with Spencer. Love was dumb. She continued taking another bite of her cake.

Shiloh scoffed at her brother, who was trying to suck up to Addie. Should he not know better that Virgos do not apologize? Or at least she did not. She was a princess, after all. She watched Quinn eat her dessert, a feeling of nausea came over her because of the sweets. She had not eaten sweets ina long time, just the thought of them actually made her sick.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 6:31 pm

Spencer felt really bad, like he changed the tone of how they were talking to each other. He didn't want Addie to think he didn't like her in that fashion- once they had known each other a bit longer, Spencer was planning to ask Addie to be his girlfriend, and he'd try his best to be romantic about it. He started eating his dessert, deciding not to press the subject on her.

Quinn looked up at Shiloh and laughed. "Why are you looking at me so weirdly?"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 8:24 pm

Shiloh pinched her nose up in disgust. "Sugar is nauseating" she murmured. She looked away, watching Lily and she glared at her some more.

Addie continued eating her cake, she took bite after bite, slowly. After a few more fork-fulls, she finished. She watched as the waiter took her empty plate away. She tapped Spencer's leg with her hand, just to touchy him, she was still upset, but it didn't Change how she felt.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 10:11 pm

Quinn rolled her eyes at Shiloh. "C'mon, don't be such a drama queen," she joked and laughed.

Spencer sighed, knowing he messed up. How could he take it back? He stood up. "I'm going to change into more comfortable clothes. Addie, I'll see you at the park in an hour, okay? It should start getting dark by then."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 10:41 am

Addie stood up with Spencer. She nodded at him, and then kissed his cheek. Then she realized she did that in front of his whole family. She looked down, her face feeling as though it turned bright red. "I will see you then" she whispered. "Thanks for dinner Mr. Virgo" Addie nodded at him as a thank you. She awkwardly waved to everyone and then turned and walked out of the diner.

"She literally looks like a child for how short she is" Shiloh scoffed, she sipped some more of her water. "You're 'hanging out' with what looks to be a child" Shiloh said, looking directly at Spencer "i can't say dating right? Cause you're not, and she's NOT your girlfriend? Correct?" Shiloh grinned, knowing she was irritating Her brother. What are being sisters, or twins for?
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 11:07 am

Spencer smiled at her and watched her walk out of the diner. His attention was turned to his sister. "So what, she's short? Short girls are still attractive. I think you're too picky, Shiloh, maybe that's why you don't have a boy sitting next to you, telling you how pretty you are. "Dating and being her boyfriend isn't the same thing. We're dating, but I haven't officially asked her to be my girlfriend. I will, though, just give it some, alright? I don't want to ask her too quickly and make her weirded out by me." Spencer got his keys and left, annoyed by his sister.

Lily looked at Mr. Virgo. "Don't you think Shiloh would look absolutely beautiful with short hair?"

Quinn gasped and covered Shiloh's ears. Charlie rolled his eyes.
-----
Spencer drove home and took a shower, wanting to appear nice for the date. He got changed into more casual clothes and packed a few sleeping bags, as well as some snacks. Spencer went to the park and waited for Addie.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 12:07 pm

----NEXT SCENE---

Addie walked into the park, wearing a very large sweatshirt, black leggings and some flip flops. She saw Spencer, and headed over by him. "I was not sure if I needed to grab some blankets or not. I did put some in my car, but I see you have that all covered" she eyed the sleeping bags and snacks he had sitting next to him. "So what's the plan?" She asked "Lay down and watch the stars?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 12:25 pm

Spencer smiled and nodded. "But, I mean, the stars aren't out yet tonight, so we're just going to have to talk or something until they do." He paused and looked up at the sky. "Addie, look, what I said earlier about the girlfriend thing...I didn't mean it. My sister just really pisses me off sometimes, like I've said before." He looked back at her and put a hand on her cheek, rubbing it with his thumb. "I really like you, Addie."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 12:34 pm

Addie sighed, and gave Spencer a half smile. "I know.." She tried to sound understanding, she really did understand, but it did still strike her in the wrong way. "I get it" She replied "I do, and I really like you too Spencer" she placed her hand on Spencers wrist, smiling as he touched her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 12:40 pm

"OKay, that's a relief," Spencer said and put on a big smile, even though he was pretty sure she still was hurting from him saying that. He hugged her. "I'm sure my sister will warm up to you, Addie. My sister's a good person deep down. Are you required to go back to your camp anytime soon? I'll visit you, if I have to."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 1:25 pm

"Ha... right..." she said responding to the thing about his sister. Addie looked at the ground "I honestly back whenever I want, I just don't bring my car" she laughed. Did he forget she has a spell that transfers her back and fourth? She grinned at him "I could probably bring you along some time if you want, camp half blood is a bit more... homey."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 4:02 pm

"Oh, yeah. And, I'd love that. I've been there a few times already, actually, a few of my past girlfriends were Greek," he said. Mikaela came to mind when he thought about Greek girls of the past- but he didn't want to think about her. She had rejected him, and he moved on from that point. "Probably not a comforting subject to you, huh?" he asked and laughed, kind of nervously. "Were your past boyfriends both Greek?"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 4:33 pm

Addie made a funny face when he mentioned that they were both Greek. Really? That's odd, especially the way his sister freaked when he said she was Greek. "Yes actually. I have not seen them in awhile though.. big camp and all." She looked at the blankets and grabbed them, and walked over a few feet finding a nice spot on the ground, "Anyways! About this park date?" She raised her eyebrows and grinned at Spencer. She laid the blankets down and then jumped down onto them, spreading herself out, "Sorry Spencer, there is not much room for you" she laughed trying her hardest to stretch out and make no room for him. She grinned at him once again.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 4:47 pm

"I see," Spencer said. He laughed. "There's a reason I brought sleeping bags, princess," he said in a joking way. "Although, it's not a hard fix," he said and picked her up and held her to his side, then fell back onto the pile of blankets and laughed. "I'm not going to lie, stargazing isn't my thing, I'm just doing this because I thought it'd be romantic and a good way to escape the Virgo family drama for a night." He hugged her close. "You just wait til you meet my cousins, it'll be much better. My cousin, Carter, is a First Cohort Centurion, and super serious, and then Emmett's the complete opposite. My youngest cousin, Sophia, is cool though. Do you know Ainsley? She's a Greek. That's Carter's girlfriend."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 4:53 pm

Addie laughed along with Spencer, "It is quite romantic" she said grinning. Ainsley? She thought after he asked her. "It sounds familiar, but I do not think i have met herz in person" she responded. "But I would love to meet your cousins... As long as they're not so... Shiloh like..." she contorted a face of disgust no offense. Just your sister is uh... interesting. Not in the good way.."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 4:59 pm

"My cousins are nothing like Shiloh, or me, for that matter, except for maybe Emmett. Our side of the family is very fame and flashy, to where they are more disclipined and warlike. I think they'd all like you, though. To be more precise, I think Carter would respect you, Emmett would hit on you and congratulate me, and Sophia and you would be good friends." He looked at her. "Addie, I'm really glad I have you."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 6:47 pm

Addie blushed, and smiled lightly. "I... I am really glad I have you too Spencer" she said quietly, but just loud enough so he could hear. She nuzzled her head into his arm, taking in his comfort, and how compfortable he made her feel. She then reached up and kissed him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 7:52 pm

Spencer smiled and kissed her back. He pulled her closer and kissed her again, before he felt a light flash on them.

"Oh, look here, boys." Randall Sherman grinned and grabbed Spencer by the collar. "It's a Virgo. And his girly friend." He smelled strongly of liquor. "Mind if I have a turn?" he asked, looking at Addie and laughing wildly.

Spencer internally panicked, but externally turned furious. "Leave us alone, Sherman.'

"Strong words. I'm intimidated," Randall said and threw him to the ground, with a knee digging into Spencer's back. He pulled out a knife and looked at Addie. "I'll let you watch a real man kill a foolish excuse of one. And then, that man will show you what a good time is." He was about ready to kill Spencer, before someone then put a flashlight in his face.

"Having fun, Randall? Your mother must be very disappointed that you're out past 8:30," Carter joked, then brought out his First Cohort Centurion badge. "Leave now or pay the consequences."

"Oh, come on, Virgo, don't you know what fun is like? Oh wait, no you don't. I forgot, you're dating that ugly redheaded b*tch," Randall spat.

Carter laughed, then punched Randall in the face, knocking him out. A few other guys went after him, but Carter spun around, kicked one in the face, and hit one in the head, hard, with his elbow. He then headbutted another, knocking that one out. Thank you Liam for teaching me that, he thought.

Spencer panted and quickly got up. "Carter...thank Jupiter for you."

"Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm the greatest cousin ever, blah blah blah." Carter laughed. "What are you doing out so late? And who do we have here?"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 9:42 am

Addie was about to freak out. Was having a good time with someone a crime at the Roman Camp? Her eyes were so wide in shock, she thought they were going to pop out of her head. Just as the boy had a knife up to Spencer's neck, Addie was about to jump up and inflame her hands with psi energy. But, another flashlight stopped her in her tracks. Another boy appeared, punching the a**hole in the face. Addie smirked, she could have done that, but she was a bit more peaceful in nature. Addie let out a giggle as she watched the bulky body fall to the ground, unconscious. Addie did get up from her spot on the ground and walked up to Spencer, standing quite close to him. "I am..Addison..." She said to the boy who had just rescued her boyfriend, Carter was it? "Or.. Addie for short."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 4:14 pm

"Nice to meet you, Addie. I'm Carter Virgo, son of Mars, legacy of Volturnus, age 17, First Cohort Centurion. What are you guys out so late for?"

"Don't act like you don't know. We are on a date, at least we were until Randall got involved Why are you here?" Spencer asked, putting his arm around Addie.

"First Cohort Centurion duties, man. I was patrolling the area, and then I saw someone getting attacked. Like Fortuna herself set up the situation, it turns out it was my cousin and his...girlfriend?" Carter asked.

Spencer sighed. "We're not exactly official, but I guess you could call her that."

"Alright, kiddos, time to get to bed. Not the same one." Carter said and put his badge away, the badge he was very proud of.

"C'mon, let us stay. We're looking at the stars."

"The stars are little light up dots in the sky. There, I spoiled it for you, you can go home," Carter said.

"C'monnn, dude. I'm sure Addie has some friends that are girls, we could always-"

"No. I have a girlfriend now, remember? Get to bed," Carter said. "Kiss goodnight. I won't watch."

Spencer sighed and kissed Addie, holding on for a few seconds. "I'll see you tomorrow. I'll text you!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boat riding and cave diving (private)   Boat riding and cave diving (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boat riding and cave diving (private)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next