Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death of a Bachelor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Swaffles
Swaffles

Death of a Bachelor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of a Bachelor   Death of a Bachelor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 1:00 am

Death of a Bachelor - Page 2 Tumblr11

For a brief moment Michael felt awful about bringing up the topic to the red-head. It wasn’t hard to realize that Grior had probably, at one point, had aspired to carry on his lineage when he was alive, but that had been lost to him when he died. “Oh,” his voice came off as being somewhat flat for a moment, but soon picked up as he continue. “Well, maybe one day you could meet Nathan? “ He looked away from the man briefly. “If that’s even allowed.”

“Please Ginger,” He said, particularly stressing the please. “Let it go,” His gaze matched Grior’s, he didn’t want the other man getting involved in this. Cashmere was unpredictable. She would use his anger against him. As well, as much as he resented her, he didn’t want to see her hurt… she was still his sister and she was all that Nathan had left.

“Seriously dude, is there like nothing you can’t do with your powers?” Michael’s tone was amusing as he relaxed slightly in Grior’s hold, feeling the sunlight re energize him slowly. It was still rather cold, so the sunlight wasn’t as effective as it could have been. “Thanks man, I really appreciate this,”  He chuckled slightly as he continued to speak. “ Excluding the squid attack, I think this was a rather successful date,”
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death of a Bachelor   Death of a Bachelor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 11:40 am

Death of a Bachelor - Page 2 Tumblr_ni7bplsF471r6vy8ho1_250
Griorgair frowned a bit. "Unfortunately, it is not allowed. You aren't able to see your loved ones because of obviously reasons." Griogair took in a deep breath. "You aren't allowed-- your son isn't allowed to you see. It would damage him." He folded his arms over his chest and turned his gaze away from Michael and too the ground.

He huffed. "I will not let it go." He shrugged his shoulders. "I cannot let it go and you can't force me to let it go. She took Nathan away from you." Griorgair took a step forward and put his hands on either side of his neck. "...But she did bring you to me so I wont pummel her into a pulp."

Griorgair smirked, shaking his head. "I have practiced a lot over the centuries. You haven't seen anything yet, actually" He smiled and looked him over. He wished you could raise the temperature, but he couldn't do that. With a grunt, Griorgair picked Michael up in his arms and headed below deck and toward the lit fireplace.

"Do you want me to toss you into the flames?"
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: Death of a Bachelor   Death of a Bachelor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 12:58 am

Death of a Bachelor - Page 2 Tumblr11

Michael didn’t let his emotions show. Mostly because he didn’t know how to react to that particular news, a part of him wanted to break down right there but he managed to hold it in and keep himself calm, although his face became more expressionless and he was quiet for a long while afterwards.

Michael smiled weakly at Grior’s comment, it wasn’t what he wanted to hear, at least he was sure that the other man would actively go out looking for his sister anytime soon. Though that only meant that she was on his hit list, which didn’t really sit well with the older Castor sibling.

He really hoped that the other man was joking. “Dude that’s not even funny” he said half-heartedly, sure he was the son of the Sun Goddess but that doesn’t mean he wanted to thrown in fire. He wasn’t even sure how far his heat tolerance and burn resistance went.

So he’d pass and just remained close to Grior, even if that that he would have to endure cuddling close to the man. Though really… that wasn’t a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death of a Bachelor   Death of a Bachelor - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death of a Bachelor
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2