Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drunk friends are the best kind... Said no one ever

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frankie
Frankie

Drunk friends are the best kind... Said no one ever Empty
PostSubject: Drunk friends are the best kind... Said no one ever   Drunk friends are the best kind... Said no one ever Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 1:56 am

Ian was laying face down on one of the many couches of the lounge. His hair was hanging in his face, and he had kicked his shoes off at some really annoying guy that wouldn't stop talking so loud. He was wearing a pair of black jeans and a red t-shirt that was stained with beer. He also smelled like beer, which is probably why the guy he kicked his shoes at oppted not to impale him in the no-impale zone, or maybe cause he just got lucky and his shoes hit someone fairly newer who had yet to find reason to kill for almost no reason.

Needless to say Ian was slightly drunk, and by slightly that meant really drunk which is what happens after winning beerpong to the death. Except he didn't die, cause the other guy died first. Yeah you get the picture... Anyway! Ian turned onto his back while picking up the last bottle of beer he had, and opened it, he took a nice long swing of it, enjoying his victory beer, he got for winning beer pong.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Drunk friends are the best kind... Said no one ever   Drunk friends are the best kind... Said no one ever Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 2:07 am

Wearing a skirt decorated with various Runes, and a bedazzled shirt that proudly stated "Not Your Usual Princess" and her flame hair free flowing, she'd sigh in irritation at him. "You just can't stay out of trouble, can you... 'Underage' drinking." She'd shake her head, clearly unhappy with him. She had thought about sitting on him, but instead she sit near him. "How much have you had to drink..." Sniffing the air near him, she'd make a face.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Drunk friends are the best kind... Said no one ever   Drunk friends are the best kind... Said no one ever Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 2:27 am

Drunk friends are the best kind... Said no one ever Tumblr_inline_nlrde7P3pO1rifr4k

Hanna was walking through the lounge. She wasn't wearing anything extravagant. Just the usual black jeans and blue hoodie unzipped halfway with a white tank top on underneath. Her eye was caught on the red hair and she knew it had to be Fianna. Not many people around here had that kind of red hair, to be honest. Unless their head bled so much into their blonde hair for whatever reason.

Hanna sat on the back of the couch and grabbed the beer from Ian. "You're officially cut off." She said and shook her head at him. "You smell like you were bathing in it, what'd you do now?" Hanna asked as she examined how much was left in the bottle. "I swear you find new ways to accidentally get yourself into trouble with." The daughter of Frey mentioned and decided to taste the beer.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Drunk friends are the best kind... Said no one ever   Drunk friends are the best kind... Said no one ever Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 2:37 am

"Fi, technically it's not underage. I'm dead." He smiled at her, as he sat up brushing his hair out of his face. "I'm not that drunk. I won beer pong to the death." He told her, almost to proud of this accomplishment. Which of course, saying that he won beer pong just gave away that he was extremely drunk. Ian went to take another drink of the bottle when it suddenly disappeared from his hand. "Hey! That's mine! I won that!" Ian looked at Hanna, "No don't drink it!" He watched as she put the bottle to her lips, then sighed sadly.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Drunk friends are the best kind... Said no one ever   Drunk friends are the best kind... Said no one ever Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 2:40 am

She wasn't surprised that it had been "to the Death". When Hanna showed up she'd wave and open her mouth to speak, only to be surprised as Hanna took the beer and drank it. "Great, both of you are drinking..." She'd sigh, and looked at Hanna. "Did he take up drinking after he saw you drinking or is this just something that the two of you just happen to have in common?" For her part, she'd never a drop of alcohol, as she planned to wait until she was legally allowed to drink.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Drunk friends are the best kind... Said no one ever   Drunk friends are the best kind... Said no one ever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 3:17 am

"Can't say it has anything to do with me, Fi." Hanna said with a shrug of her shoulders and shifted to move off the back of the couch and poured out the rest of the beer and came back. "At least drink something good if you're going to drink, Ian." The daughter of Frey said shaking her head. Of course everything around here was usually to the death. The girl sighed a bit and looked over to Fianna. "Have you never had a drink? Most underagers do before they're legal. I hear in Canada you can drink as early as eighteen in some areas. But if I'm being honest with you Fianna, I don't really drink that often. I have a job to do, so taking time to drink isn't really a luxury I have, as I'm sure you could understand."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Drunk friends are the best kind... Said no one ever   Drunk friends are the best kind... Said no one ever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 2:30 pm

"Ladies.... why so tense with each other? Hanna is not the reason I started drinking." Ian asked. "Fi, I can drink if I want to, its not like it'll kill me. Besides you're not my mom! Loki is!" He smirked, knowing that, that would annoy her more. "Vodka is good. I'm only drinking this, cause its left over from Beer pong!"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Drunk friends are the best kind... Said no one ever   Drunk friends are the best kind... Said no one ever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 5:25 pm

She'd scowl at Ian, which was effective until her hair slipped and completely covered her face. "...Not one word..." She said, as she gathered her hair and began to braid it. "I just thinking drinking is something that's not for everyone..." The way she said it, though, made it sound like she wasn't sure of herself. "And I was just afraid that Hanna was going to wind up drunk as you."
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Drunk friends are the best kind... Said no one ever   Drunk friends are the best kind... Said no one ever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 6:23 pm

"You have to at least try it to know whether it's for you or not, Fi." Hanna said with a shrug of her shoulders and looked back over to Ian. "Who convinced you to play beer pong to the death, and how come I wasn't notified about it?" Hanna said raising an eyebrow and looking at him before her eyes shifted back over to Fianna. "I would never get drunk in this lounge. I don't get to come back to life like Ian does if I die. Even though this is a no impale zone, it happens more than you'd think." Hanna said shaking her head a bit.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Drunk friends are the best kind... Said no one ever   Drunk friends are the best kind... Said no one ever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 6:51 pm

"Fi! Just cause you don't think it's for you, doesn't mean you get to tell me I can't! You don't control me! Why not just try some and get it over with?!" Ian said, he looked over to Hanna. "A friend, the first time. This round was my idea, but only cause I needed to get back at him for beating me in the first round." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Drunk friends are the best kind... Said no one ever   Drunk friends are the best kind... Said no one ever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 7:10 pm

"Yes, one can only imagine how much trouble I'd be in if I get called away and I'm drunk. I could be thrown out of the Valkyries, and I'd be homeless. Is that what you want Ian? You want homeless sister?" Her voice didn't change a bit, she said this as if she was reading something aloud to a class in a monotone. She was scared actually, of being thrown out of the Valkyries. Being a member gave her some Pride, and a sense of belonging."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunk friends are the best kind... Said no one ever   Drunk friends are the best kind... Said no one ever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drunk friends are the best kind... Said no one ever
Page 1 of 1