Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where Did You Come From? (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigerli
Tigerli

Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 3:58 am

"No, I'm not right. It was stupid and careless of me to say that and I shouldn't have, not even as a joke. It's wasn't nice to you, friends don't do that kind of things."I apologized, nudging his leg with mine under the table to gain his attention. "I really am sorry, Jerome"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 4:01 am

Jerome looked up at Robin and gave him a soft smile. He wondered if it would be wrong for him to reach across the table and take his hand in his. He couldn't take that rejection right now. "...So, what are you going to do doe the rest if the night?"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 4:07 am

I raised my eyebrows in surprise at his change of subject. "Uh, I dunno. I don't have any plans. Why, what did you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 4:17 am

Jerome shrugged. "Maybe we can hang out at your cohort. I don't feel like going back to mine."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 4:28 am

"Sure thing, why not?"I grinned and turned my napkin into a leaf. "Y-You could even stay a while if you don't feel like going back there. The guys won't mind, I'm sure."I offered, feeling a bit weird but deciding to ignore my subconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:24 pm

"Thanks. IT really means a lot, Robin." He smiled a bit more and started to look over the menu. "Do you want pepperoni or sausage?"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:44 pm

"I'm a pig; I'll eat anything, just get whatever you want, it's your night after all"I shrugged and took a glance at the menu myself. "Everything looks great anyways"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:15 pm

Jerome laughed. "You don't eat everything, I'm sure you don't." When the waiter came over, the son of Apollo ordered a pepperoni pizza and a side of bread sticks. "We can get ice cream later like you said." Jerome smiled at Robin, studying his pouty face before looking down at the table. "I'm guessing this doesn't make it a date?"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:24 pm

"I'd like that, but only if you want some too"I shrugged and took the moment of silence to carefully observe him. "Huh? Oh, well. I-I don't think it'd be proper after what happened. A-and besides, we're just friends, remember?" Yup, you're officially a proud member of Loserville.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:37 pm

"Uh, right, right. You're so right, I'm sorry." He chuckled, shaking his head. "You're so right. I shouldn't have asked that." Jerome shook his head. "Just friends. I got it. Just friends."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:47 pm

"It's alright, not to worry"I replied with a realistic but still fake smile. "So, uh. Are you feeling any better? After, you know. That"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:51 pm

"Uh, yeah. I am feeling better about the whole thing and I'm glad he's happy." He shrugged his shoulders and looked up at Robin. "And thanks for...this. I really needed it."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:57 pm

"No problem. I mean, anything for a friend, right?"I chuckled awkwardly and started toying with the napkin again. "So, uh. What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 3:07 pm

"What's up?" That was a rather odd question. "Uh, just talking to you and waiting for our food to come out." Jerome shifted his weight a bit. "So, tell me about the things that you don't like."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 3:09 pm

"You really want to start that conversation? Cause I don't think one night is enough time"I teased, feeling even worse after my stupid question. "How about you tell me things you don't like, mister Happy-All-The-Time?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 3:24 pm

"Hey, I am not happy all the time and you can tell me the things that you hate. Come on, you must have a whole lift of things." The son of Apollo smiled. "I'm waiting."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 3:26 pm

"I do, and that's exactly my point. The list is huge."I rolled my eyes, facepalming at my pun. "Gods, I'm terrible"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 5:04 pm

"You're not terrible." He laughed and shook his head. "You're such a character."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 12:11 am

"That's exactly the problem! I'm supposed to go by unnoticed in my camp days, leave in a hurry as soon as I become an adult, die in my appartment by my cat who was secretly a monster and no one even finds out or cares! I can't have friends, this goes against the plan!"I exclaimed and let my head fall down on the table, shaking with laughter I tried to pass as despair and tears. "My life is ruined"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 1:26 am

Jerome raised an eyebrow at Robin before shaking his head and looking at the table. "you're so dramatic it's almost cute." He laughed a bit and watched as the pizza came. "Your life may be ruined, but this pizza stands."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 9:24 am

"Almost cute?! How dare you! I'm mean and evil, not cute!"I exclaimed, glaring at the other demigod. I turned quickly as the waiter arrived, staring wide-eyed at the pizza. "Pizza, yay!"I squealed, taking two pieces as soon as it was placed in front of us. "This place is awesome!"I grunted with a full mouth, thankfully having the courtesy to place my hand in front of it.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 10:20 pm

Jerome chuckled again, shook his head and looked at Robin. He grabbed a slice of pizza and ate it. Damn, it was good pizza. "This place is perfect. I love pizza so much. And you're cute. That's one thing you can't deny, Robin. Sorry." The son of Apollo smiled.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 12:10 am

"Indeed, the pizza's wonderful"I nodded when I finally finished my first two pieces before grabbing two more. "But no, sorry. I am not cute. Nuh-huh. I am terrifying, frightening, mean, cruel. Everyone fears me!"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 11:36 am

Jerome smirked. "You are cute, but you're also mean and a bit frightening so I there you go. Take it or leave it." He smiled and took another bite out of his pizza. Damn, it was good.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 11:39 am

I glared at him but sighed, taking a break from the pizza to drink some water. "Fine, whatevs. Not my fault if you die in your sleep from unknown causes. Maybe you'll find me frightening enough then"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where Did You Come From? (p)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Jupiter :: New Rome :: The Restaurant District :: The Pubs :: Pomona's-
Jump to: