Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where Did You Come From? (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 11:57 am

"But then I'll be dead." Jerome laughed a bit and shook his head. "Your glare is cute too. You're like a tiger cub."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 12:00 pm

"I am not!"I whined, letting my head fall on the table in despair. "I swear to the gods, call me cute one more time and I will curse you"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 6:46 pm

"You are cute. Cuter than a bott-- wait, you do curses too? I have a friend who can curse people." Jerome scratched the back of his neck. "He's actually your brother."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 12:13 am

"I think most of us Trivia kids can. I dunno about the Greeks - frankly, I don't know about us either, I don't really hang out with my siblings - but I can do curses. Very painful curses. So stop calling me cute"I warned again, making small blue flames appear on my fingertips in a threatening manner.

OOC: Can you imagine if, like smoking, this place had a warning "No powers inside" but neither knew and they got kicked out and they were like "But... Pizza!"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 12:18 am

Jerome looked at the fire at his fingertips and smiled. He liked fire, but only if it didn't burn him. The son of Apollo scratched the side of his neck and moistened his lips. "That's pretty cool. I know more curse, but that's about. Some people find it rather annoying.

OOC: Lmao Jerome would take the pizza with him.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 12:20 am

"Well, I've found you annoying in the past but that never seemed to stop you"I reminded him with a huff, extinguishing the flames as I grabbed my fifth piece of pizza. "You'd better start eating, I won't stop until there's nothing left"

OOC: XD
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 12:25 am

"I can see that." Jerome quickly took another slice and placed it on his plate. "I guess your weight goes straight to your hips. I'm not surprised, honestly." He shrugged his shoulders and laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 12:30 am

"If I was a girl, I guess that'd be a good thing. Unless it went to my boobs, which I think would be nice again. Girls seem to make a fuss about that"I shrugged, going to take the last slice but pulling my arm back last minute.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 1:18 am

"I mean, you being a bisexual guy it's still a good thing." Jerome shrugged his shoulders. "Boobs don't really appeal to me, honestly. It's not something I want to see."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 2:53 am

"Yeah, I guess. I mean, they're nice sometimes."I mumbled, blushing as I finally realized our topic of conversation. "Uh, a-anyways. Well, u-um, are we going for ice cream later?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 12:59 pm

Jerome smirked. "Oh, yeah! We're getting ice cream, alright." He smirked and finished off his two pizzas. The son of Apollo wiped his mouth with his napkin and drank his water. "What kind of ice cream do you like?"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 2:06 pm

"All of it, duh!"I tried to say in my best girly snobbish voice. "Honestly though. I like almost every ice cream flavor. I mean, except for some weird stuff. That's just no-no."I shook my head and scrunched up my nose in disgust. "But yeah, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 2:26 pm

"I like...I like different flavors. My favorite has to be cookies nd creme." He paid for the pizza and stood up. "I bet you like chocolate, huh? You seem like the type of person to enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 2:30 pm

"What's that supposed to mean? Why, what's wrong with my type of person?"I whined and followed him aside, feeling kinda bad for letting him pay. "I'm paying for the ice cream, by the way - end of story"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 2:45 pm

"That's fine and it was supposed to be a joke, but I see it went over your head." The Jamaican grinned and looked over at Robin, then behind him. Taking in a deep breath, he looked forward again and scratched the side of his neck. "Thanks for letting me stay over at your cohort for a bit. It means a lot."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 2:52 pm

"Joke? What.... Oh. Ohhhhh. I think I get it"I nodded, my confused look changing to a glare. "If you continue like that it seems to me like you won't have a place to stay after all"I warned, trying to sound all menacing and threatening. You know you won't do that, right? You can't be that oblivious.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 3:04 pm

"Oh? You're going to kick me out?" Jerome nudged him with his solider. "And I still would have a [;ace to stay even if you do kick me out." He laughed a bit and felt his hand brush up against Robin's.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 3:09 pm

"W-Where?"I stammered and blushed darkly as I felt his hand barely touch mine. I quickly cleared my throat and pulled a bit away from him to resolve the tension. "Uh, I mean, I will kick you out if you continue making fun of me. It's not very nice"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 2:16 pm

"I'm not making fun of you. I don't know where you got that from." Jerome chuckled and nudged him again.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 2:19 pm

"Right, of course you're not."I muttered and glared at him, crossing my arms across my chest. "So, where will you live now that you're on the brink of being kicked out of my barracks? Cause it seems to me you have no where else to go"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 3:40 pm

Jerome playfully rolled his eyes. "C'mon, Robin! It was just a joke and plus, I still have my court to stay in." The son of Apollo smiled some. "...I'm sorry, Robin."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 3:42 pm

"Yeah, you and whatever-his-name-was, sounds fun"I teased back and smirked. "Apology accepted though, no need to worry about any living conditions. As long as you don't try to wake me up before noon. That's a deal breaker, sorry"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 12:00 am

"Before noon? You're a heavy sleeper." He playfully nudged Robin. "I promise."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 12:06 am

I mentally scolded myself for blushing again. Stupid Jerome. "Well, yeah, I am. What is that expression the use? Hm... I like my sleep like I like my food: in huge quantities. Yeah, I think I got that right!"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 12:10 am

"Huh, so you are like a sleepy cat." He chuckled a bit. "You're so adorable I hope you know even though you don't like black guys." He teased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where Did You Come From? (p)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Jupiter :: New Rome :: The Restaurant District :: The Pubs :: Pomona's-
Jump to: