Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Robin's bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigerli
Tigerli

Robin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 3:15 am

I rushed in the third cohort building, heading straight towards the back and glaring at everyone who even thought of talking to me. I was never in the mood for chatting but it was even worse with the whole Jerome situation. Stupid, stupid Jerome! I huffed to myself as I reached my bed, one of the few single ones, at the back of the building, far away from the rest and shielded by the huge library. This was more of an emergency bed but I had fallen in love with it on sight and no one dared to argue with me. Sighing contently as I fell down on it, I took a moment to just close my eyes and breathe before I got up to find Jerome a bed. There were a few empty bunk beds but I didn't know if he would feel comfortable in the middle of all those strangers. And there's no way I'm changing places to keep him company. So I just decided to wait until he came by and ask him what he himself thought. After all, we could just place a matress on the floor and be just fine.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Robin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 3:24 am

After about fifteen minutes, Jerome Clarke came into the third cohort. He had been inside of the third cohort before, but only briefly. He looked around until he found Robin by the far end of the cohort. He made his way toward Robin with his duffle bag slung over his shoulder.

"Hey, Grumpy Cat." He greeted with a smile on his face. "Where do you want me?" He asked, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Robin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 3:30 am

I yelped as I was startled out of my thoughts by my new friend calling out my name. "Hey, Jerry. There are a couple free beds over there"I instructed, pointing towards the center part of the building. "Or we could just place a spare matress on the floor. Your choice"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Robin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 3:41 am

"Uh," Jerome looked around again. "I'm not sleeping on the mattress on the floor." Jerome walked over and found a spare single bed frame in the far corner of the other side of the room. He picked it up eith slight ease --he wanted to show off for Robin-- and made his way back to the son of Trivia. Jerome then set the bed beside Robin'a. "There!" He smiled widely at Robin before tossing his duffle bag on Robin'a bed. "Where's the mattress?"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Robin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 am

"Show-off"I muttered under my breath, an amused smirk on my face as I watched him carry the bed frame by himself. Impressive indeed. I bet he could carry you like that. Stop it, voice, bad voice. I shook my head to clear my thoughts, snapping my fingers and opening the small storage room's, a new matress flying out and lying gracefully in place. "Here"I replied with a satisfied grin. I can show off too, you know.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Robin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 3:55 am

"That was so cool, Robin! You're all magical." Jerome laughed and started to make his bed with the same sheets he had in his own cohort. "You have to show me more magic later on, Robbie." He beamed with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Robin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 3:58 am

"Yay, I'm a magical being"I said in a dry, humorless voice. Accepting his challenge, I snapped my fingers again, the sheets he was holding jolting up full of life as the bed made itself. "Happy now? Can we skip the 'your magic is so awesome' part please?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Robin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 4:08 am

"Sure, if it makes you happy. Thanks for making my bed." Jerome laid down with his head near where Robin's would be if he were to lay down. "Thanks for letting me stay."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Robin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 4:11 am

"No problem. To both"I added with a small smile and laid down on my bed, turning on my side to face him. "You could go do some socializing, you know, the guys here are pretty cool. You don't want them to think you're like me, they'll never talk to you again"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Robin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 1:27 pm

Jerome studied Robin for a few seconds. "...Maybe I want them to know that I like you." He said with a sly smile on his face. "Then again, you might not want that."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Robin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 1:31 pm

"Well, it depend on whether you want them to run for their lives every time they see you. Trust me, if you're friends with the scary guy, you're automatically scary. Even you, mister Smiley Face"I chuckled and looked up towards the library, using my magic to pull out a book and fly it towards me.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Robin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 1:59 pm

Jerome shrugged. "IT's a risk I'm willing to take." He told him with a even wider smile on his face. "Why are you even feared? Did you kill one of your cohort mates or something?"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Robin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 2:03 pm

"No, I wish I had sometimes. I just glare, growl a bit. I may have tried to choke someone when they tried to wake me up at 7 am. And, you know, the all black thing kiiinda pushes people away. Not that I mind, that is, that's exactly the purpose"I explained with a shrug, hiding my face behind the first Harry Potter book.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Robin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 2:06 pm

Jerome slowly nodded his head. "You didn't push me away. Well, you did, but I'm persistent." He told him. "Also, I like black on you. It looks good."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Robin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 2:09 pm

"Yeah, I've gathered. Stubborn, hot headed son of Apollo"I muttered with a glare behind the book as I rolled my eyes at his antics. "You know black looks good on everyone, right. It's literally the color that goes with anything and anyone. That's why so many people wear it"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Robin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 2:23 pm

Jerome knitted his eyebrows briefly. "Wait, wait, wait. Did you just call me a hothead? I'm not a hothead! If you anyone's the hothead it's you." Jerome got off of his bunk and went over to sit on Robin's. "When have I been a hothead? Honestly, give me one example and I'll...give you a massage."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Robin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 2:27 pm

"N-no!"I exclaimed flustered and pulled my knees to my chest, sitting up and tucking myself in the farther corner. "Y-you stay away from me! Bad, bad Jerry!"I glared and tried to swat him away. "I am not telling you anything until you go away"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Robin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 2:38 pm

Jerome laughed a bit and wrapped his arms around Robin. "You're such a grumpy cat! That's your new name. Grumpy cat." The son of Apollo smiled and just held him. "You're so adorable!"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Robin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 2:44 pm

"No, go away filthy human!"I whined and tried to push or kick him off of me, seriously tempted to use my powers to just move him. Or kill him. Or just stay where you are. Shut it, voice. "I'll kill you, and that's a promise"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Robin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 3:10 pm

"You wouldn't kill a fellow Roman." Jerome smiled and decided to leave the poor man alone. He got up and went back to his own bunk before he was turned into a pile of ash.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Robin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 3:24 pm

"You don't wanna try me, Jerome, and I'm being serious on this one"I snapped, a bit frustrated at the boy's behavior. It's like he's doing it on purpose, just to piss me off.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Robin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 3:56 pm

The son of Apollo noticed the tone in his voice and calmed down a lot. Jerome moistened his lips and looked at Robin. "Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Robin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 4:00 pm

"It's alright, just... Don't do it again"I sighed and rubbed my eyes in defeat, my emotional confusion getting the best of me. "Sorry I snapped at you"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Robin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 6:35 pm

Jerome nodded his head. "I'm going to go hang out in New Rome." He said, getting up to do just that.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Robin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 2:51 am

I nodded, thinking about offering to go with him but changing my mind. He is leaving because of you, stupid, why would he want you along? "I-I guess I'll see you later then"I mumbled, glancing up at him and quickly turning my gaze back to my book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Robin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin's bunk   Robin's bunk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robin's bunk
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next